Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera and Lindsey - Euston  (Read 2096 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bartolomeo

Lindsey - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
&
Hot Ameera - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 
1.5 hour incall at Ameera place

Seriously best ever sexual experience for me so far!
Saw this opportunity of a sub girl and a girl who can dom the other girl and take control of proceedings (one of my fantasies) so I decided to splash out. Lot of money but worth every penny!

Ameera place near Euston and Mornington Crescent stations

Looks/appearance:
Ameera looks middle eastern. She is pretty and her bum looks amazing when bent over, there is no way you can keep your hands of tongue off it when she bends over.
Lindsey is tall, slender and pretty. English girl next door look. Pretty much the looks of my ex-girlfriends, so I found her extremely attractive.

Meet:
Walked in to say hi, and immediately was pushed against wall by Ameera for DFK, then by Lindsey, then they snogged each other. What a welcome!
I showered, and from then on it was literally almost an hour of non-stop action. I came once, but I don't think I ever went totally soft and I was up good to go extremely quickly. I could not believe how much we did and I have never been so happy with myself sexually.
Ameera is perfect in dominating Lindsey and directing the action. Domination is not really my thing, I'm fine with bum spanking, facefucking, etc but I cant do things like call women names and slap their tits and face. Ameera could, but obviously there is a lot of trust between her and Lindsey.

The whole first hour was a blur of fucking, kissing, groping, rimming, pussy licking, and cock sucking. Highlights of the action:

- Lindsey hands tied to front of bed, while we spanked her mercilessly, and then I fucked her from behind as hard as I could, with Ameera encouraging it. Telling me to grab hold of her hair while I fucked her. This is where I came.
- Did the tequila body shots, where I managed to dump an entire load of salt on Lindseys pussy, so ended up with salt everywhere lol
- Me licking out Lindsey, while Ameera rimmed me
- Ameera licking out Lindesy while I was rimming Ameera
- Ameera fucking Lindsey anally from behind with a strap-on, while I was playing with Lindsey pussy with a vibrator (holy shit she was literally dripping wet!). I then moved to stand on the bed so I could facefuck her
- Facefucking Lindsey. Ameera would be pushing her head down on me, or encouraging me to keep hold of Lindsey head. I had been pulling out of her mouth to let Lindsey breath, but at one point I decided to let Lindsey when she wanted to come up for air, and she kept deep on me for ages! Even when she gagged and spluttered, she still kept on me, until she eventually came up gasping for air, with ton of spit dripping from her mouth. Looked hot as hell.
- Fucking Ameera doggy (oh my god that ass!) and missionary
- Fucking Lindsey cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl with her holding my hands, and Ameera lowering herself on me so I could lick her out
- Ameera giving me great OWO and then trying to break her arm with a handjob

Afterwards was just lying in bed chatting with both girls to either side of me. Both were sweating so I was glad we had done a good workout  :D
It was pretty much heaven. Fucking away for an hour then resting with both girls pressed up against you.

I know they could have fucked away for the entire hour and half, as they would intermittently kiss while we lying in bed and Lindsey made comment that she wants to be fucked again. They are non-stop!

This was only supposed to be a one off, but I'm already trying to book the next one. The other problem is that I can only book couple months in advance now. On one hand my bank account is happy, on the other hand my dick is not happy in having to wait  :lol:

POSITIVES:

- Both girls are friendly and into each other as much as you
- Full on and non-stop
- Super enthusiastic about everything
- Fantastic combo of submissive and bit of domination

NEGATIVES:
- Have to wait so long until I can repeat  :cry:

Hornydevil247

Great review Trafalgar Law.

Im still recovering from my time last night with them both and Hazel

HD

password02

Can we not do any more positive reviews please for these girls - By the time I get to book any of them It will soon be Christmas -

Glad you had a great time - Anyone day I tried to book last week with these but seems you and HD got there first

Life is really not fair

john_n

Nice review and having seen both I guess a duo should be next on the to-do list.

Next available duo with Ameera and Lindsey is probably 2016, but worth the wait :)

Offline Bartolomeo

Can we not do any more positive reviews please for these girls - By the time I get to book any of them It will soon be Christmas -

Glad you had a great time - Anyone day I tried to book last week with these but seems you and HD got there first

Life is really not fair

blame HD, I only got the one day, he seems to be repeat offender and he took a pic of them and put as his avatar to taunt us all  :diablo:

password02

blame HD, I only got the one day, he seems to be repeat offender and he took a pic of them and put as his avatar to taunt us all  :diablo:

DID not see that - Yes I just have - He is the man - Did he think that no one would notice - smart arse  :diablo:

john_n

I did mention it Mr PW and recognized 2 out of 3 girls

Hornydevil247

I did mention it Mr PW and recognized 2 out of 3 girls

Considering you saw all three when you were here, Hazel was deeply upset you failed to recognise her.  :cool:

HD

Offline KentAde

Great review Trafalgar Law.

Im still recovering from my time last night with them both and Hazel

HD

Jeez...how much cum do you produce in one week?!  :D

password02

Considering you saw all three when you were here, Hazel was deeply upset you failed to recognise her.  :cool:

HD

I assume Lindsey in the middle - Ameera on the left and Hazel on the right?

Offline monstar

Excellent review, thanks TL.  :thumbsup:

Plans for my first threesome experience were unfortunately put on hold, Lindsey was already highly likely to be part of the duo and Ameera is on my HL so it seems a no-brainer to book this fantastic combo. I just hope they can fit me in before 2016! :wacko:

password02

Excellent review, thanks TL.  :thumbsup:

Plans for my first threesome experience were unfortunately put on hold, Lindsey was already highly likely to be part of the duo and Ameera is on my HL so it seems a no-brainer to book this fantastic combo. I just hope they can fit me in before 2016! :wacko:

I hope they are looking at the possibility of doing an In Call day where they could be offering an all day Ameera/Lindsey 3some day - I know they have talking about it but not sure how far it has got between the 2 of them

Now that would be a good booking day!!! :yahoo:

Hornydevil247

I assume Lindsey in the middle - Ameera on the left and Hazel on the right?

Yes

There was actually another girl there too but she did not want to be in the picture.

HD

password02

Yes

There was actually another girl there too but she did not want to be in the picture.

HD

Which girl? was the fluffy white cat?

Hornydevil247

You will find out should I decide to do a review.

HD

Offline Horneylee

Must try and get to meet the two. Looks like a long waiting list! Great review!

Offline Punting Valley

Yes

HD

four girls + you, five-some :scare:?