Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian classy Yasmin  (Read 2211 times)

1 review(s) for ASIAN CLASSY YASMIN (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brumish

Normally I don't go for the temptation of indian/Pakistani etc but on this occasion my 1st, 2nd and 3rd let me down badly.

Commas were good and was directed to Granville at. Cutlass avenue. Apt 7. 2nd floor.

First impressions were good and she looked good enough. As soon as I handed over the dish it all went downhill.
She developed a weird attitude as we started to progress. OWO was a no no even though we agreed on it before the transaction. No DFK. No thi no that. Got me really pissed off and then when I asked for a refund 10 mins in, she called in two black lads who thought they could intimidate me. I stood my ground. Normally I'd stick to my principles but the thing was I was sober. I eventually left without any refund but was fuming in the way she and the lads got this scam going.
I hope anyone thinking of going to this fraud will read this and not go.

I just didn't have the time to get a couple in or else I would've caused a flipping scene.

Anyhow I just hope this outfit don't get any other punters.

Girl looks indian/Pakistani, short and is a milf. Big ass and chubby body.

Offline KidCandyShop

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, do you have a link to help stop anyone else being scammed.

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the warning Borat.

Offline azrael

What is with these inflated prices lately? For a £170 per hour im expecting an 8-9/10 not a 5-6/10, these are london agency prices, not even the aw wg's in london charge that :dash:

Offline Sempiternal

she must bathe in WD40 she offers a no rust service !  :D

Offline Stealthy

Thanks for posting this up Borat and her address.

Everyone can avoid her now!

Danny86

£80 for half an hour, £170 for an hour....

Maths isn't her strong point then?

Offline Brumish

What is with these inflated prices lately? For a £170 per hour im expecting an 8-9/10 not a 5-6/10, these are london agency prices, not even the aw wg's in london charge that :dash:

I'm not sure what came over me that night. I think it's because I was let down by so many that I let my guard down.

I think I'll just stick to the regular wenches esp EEs.