Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose  (Read 6023 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

john_n

Ellie_12_Rose - External Link/Members Only

First I got to thank Herges Adventures for letting me "borrow" parts of his review template :)

Before I start the review I would like to point out that I started to feel a bit unwell on my way to the punt. Decided to go through with the punt, but wanted to make that clear as some would have complained about the services performed. It has nothing to do with the girl and it was  all down to my preferences on the day

Comms: Had to find a replacement for Adele as she had got the flu and I was looking for a GFE punt.
Sent her an email through AW and after a couple of hours received a reply. Had a conversation with her via email and always got a swift reply. She wants to speak with new clients on the phone before seeing you and I was told a couple of dates and times she was able to speak. Rang her the day before the punt and she answered after just a few rings.
Ellie is not English, but her English is excellent having lived in London for 16 years

Amount paid: £220 for 2 hours

Venue: Flat in Marble Arch area. Ellie gave me the name of the house and address the day before the booking when I had called her to confirm the booking. She also told me her first name, just in case I should bump into someone asking who I was seeing.
Called Ellie when I was outside the house and she gave me the floor and flat number. Only saw her bedroom, which was nice and a bit larger than I'm used to.

Looks/Personality :She looks like the photos in her profile. I opted for the outfit in the Sept 2014 photo and that picture seems very accurate to me. As listed in her interview, I believe size 12 is correct.  Ellie is a very sweet, smiling and educated girl. As I wasn't feeling great, it was nice seeing someone I could have a proper conversation with.

Service :Ellie greeted me dressed as request and you can look at the Sept 2014 pic in her free gallery for how she was dressed. Took me into her bedroom and asked if I wanted something to drink and offered me chocolate. Paid her for the booking and she went out to get me a glass of water.

We both sat on the bed and started the session with some nice kissing. I told her I wasn't feeling too well and that after three punts and a total of 6 1/2 hrs of fun the day before and earlier in the day I was feeling a bit tired. Still decided to go through and that was all my decision. Call me stupid but I had agreed to see her for 2hrs and maybe she had said no to another booking because of me. I'm one of those fluffy cunts that some talk about, so I do care about the girls.

Time for OWO and she did suck my cock while performing a HJ. I just laid back to enjoy and closed my eyes. This went on for quite some time, interupted by a bit of kissing every now and then.

I was now starting to feel a bit better, so I felt it was time to get a mac on and start fucking her. Went for mish position and after just a min or two I just felt too tired to go on any longer. Decided to lie down and let Ellie ride me instead. It felt great having her ride me and once again to my disappointment my cock just wasn't up for much fucking this evening.

It  was now back to Ellie sucking my cock and then she asked if I wanted to try prostate massage. It was something I had never experienced before, so I said I wanted to give it a try. She slipped a condom on her finger and put it up my ass. For someone who had never tried it before, I have to admit it felt great and at the same time she was sucking my cock. Ellie sure hit a spot and it was obvious that this girl loves performing prostate massage. After a while I just couldn't hold back and shot my load into her mouth. She then gave me a couple of wet wipes and left the room to freshen up.

Had another nice chat with this bright and interesting girl during recovery. Just knew that I was too tired to fuck her, so went for another prostate massage and OWO. Felt just as great as the first time and to me it was great watching her perform something she enjoys. After a while just couldn't hold back anymore and it was time for my second pop. Lesson learned during my trip so far is that prostate massage is something for me.

Session ended with me getting dressed as we had another chat. Ellie is no clock watcher and as she did mention there are no clocks or alarms in the room at all. I had a really good GFE with her and she even put some cream around my cock area that had some inflammation due to shaving. Really nice of her and to me just shows how genuine she is.

Would I visit again : Yes
Would I recommend : Yes, if you are looking for a very nice GFE I would recommend Ellie

Offline Tonyleung

Nice review - Ellie on my HL. Just not enough hours in the shedule to punt.