Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Nicky  (Read 3435 times)

3 review(s) for Mistress-Nicky (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Wieren82

External Link/Members Only
I saw her for my promotion "gift" and was very pleased. I came to her place wich was quite comfortable and I loved watching her ass as she walked up the steps in front of me.
Nice body, natural breasts..very appealing. Lots of kissing and fondling, very affectionate, BBBJ was outstanding the rest was just fine. So to sum it up, blow job was great, sex average.

Online pumps

got her in my sights, what went wrong with the sex....was she too lazy? loose? disinterested?

cheers

Offline Hulk6969

I used to book her regularly when she was in potters bar. Decent punt to be honest.

Offline thekman100

May we have more details, comms, cost, timekeeping, location, attitude, looks, etc.etc. please.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:16:58 pm by thekman100 »

Offline latecomer

May we have more details, comms, cost, timekeeping, location, attitude, looks, etc.etc. please.

Sadly it looks as though the OP's interest in this forum didn't last very long, as he hasn't been active for around 10 months now.
It was a rather minimalist review, wasn't it?

Offline Cunning Punt

I am happy to TOFTT at £60 half hour but not £80, which seems to be the new £60.

Offline HappyandLucky

Likes list does not include FK, I sense it would be a vanilla punt, no doubt no fingers allowed  etc. Looks nice but lm out.

Online pumps

I found her on vivastreet, with some non airbrushed pics, and she looks rather fucking cute to be honest (if their recent).

If she wasn't a trek I'd of been to test the waters by now!

Online pumps

I used to book her regularly when she was in potters bar. Decent punt to be honest.

Bang out a good review then!!?!

Offline Hulk6969

Pumps that's requires effort I have loads of reviews to do!

Offline HappyandLucky

Online pumps

:unknown: :dash: :diablo:

Definitely not the way forward. although i have read a few of his reviews are they aren't all that enlightening anyways.

Offline Hulk6969

I did see her a few years back so it wouldn't be a fair reflection.

She used offer a good service when she was about in potters bar & barnet area.

Offline daverfc

I saw her yesterday and will whack up a review of the half hour session later today or tomorrow.

Offline braggy

I found her on vivastreet, with some non airbrushed pics, and she looks rather fucking cute to be honest (if their recent).

If she wasn't a trek I'd of been to test the waters by now!
Long time lurker 1st post. I had tried booking her when she was in the Kent area. Difficult comms. Service either GFE or Dom only in 1 hr booking with lots of NOs. Yet agreed because of 100+ reviews on AW and on reaching place called. Line not clear. Asked to text. She got angry and a barrage of abuse ensued. Walked away and saved myself fro another day