Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyGirl! - Enfield Chase  (Read 1377 times)

5 review(s) for NaughtyGirl! (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not much to say about this one, apart from don't waste your money. Saw her last week but only got round to writing the review now.

Based 2 mins up the road from Enfield Chase station. Appearance is decent - pictures are her, and her face is ok although a bit plain. Probably around 35 years old. Nice set of natural tits, although she didn't put them to much use. C-section scar, and kept her corset on around her waist for the whole punt.

£120 for the hour. Confirmed all services, but once we started, she insisted on a massage. At this point I should have left, as I have no interest in a massage, but thought I would let her take the lead as she seemed quite enthusiastic. In fairness, massage was ok, except for the fact she answered the phone every time it rang. She was really taking the piss and didn't put her phone down for the entire 15mins massage.

DFK- hardly. Did just about enough to shut up me, then she would guide me to her neck. Everything was pretty much at arms-length and not very intimate.

OWO- crap. Did this annoying thing of spitting and wanking vigorously, and had to be told 3 times to stop it and just use her mouth.

Reverse oral - crap. Had quite a bit of stubble, and didn't take fingers. 0 responsiveness and again was more interested in answering her phone at which point I told her to stop and get me a condom.

Sex - dull. Used a vibrator but that was just about the only interesting thing. Not really into it, and throws out a couple of stock phrases here and there, 'ooo baby harder'. Yes, you need to try harder, darling.

Finished over her tits, so she lied about CIM. One of those punts where you just think, bloody hell that was so pointless.

Pleasant enough woman before and after, but crappy service and she doesn't enjoy what she does. For this level of service, she is overcharging by about £100. Avoid.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:30:52 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline Elegant Turtle

Sorry you didn't have a great time with her mate; she definitely did not look 35 to me. I thought maybe 25. You 100% sure it was the same girl? She was also fine with me fingering her? Very strange.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:30:28 am by Elegant Turtle »

Offline jesus_jones

Pretty sure I saw the girl in the pictures. If she's under 30, she hasn't aged well.

Her story fits with your review - she was away over Xmas + new years, and got back 2 weeks ago.