Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Batch in Winchester  (Read 2043 times)

Offline nigel4498

Winchester is normally a punting desert, a couple of locals and the odd touring Asian is the best it gets but today nine new profiles appeared,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought they could be PG scams but a few are displaying phone numbers and are available today so is Sergie getting clever?
They all state they are from the UK but the profile layouts are all very similar.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:11:16 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline webpunter

Sergei is upping his modus operandi.  Has figured best not to advertise BB.  Reckon he's rented a house or some flats all together & they'll all be in the same place.  Not the safest of places to go visit me thinks as it won't take long for the rozzers to get an idea of what's going on.  And they'll do a raid no doubt - no coz of hookering but in relation to trafficking / drugs / general crim stuff

Offline Stiltskin

I noticed all those profiles and thought no way, not in Winchester! It has to be bullshit.

Some of them are stunners and just too cheap.

Offline nigel4498

A few have already "moved" to Covenrty.
Looking more like a scam.

Offline Protektor

I saw these too and, having some time free on Tuesday, my curiosity got the better of me.
The one listed as Dirty Kiss was my pick of the bunch so, a few texts later, I was given a street address.
I parked far enough away to scope the place out, for it was no more than 100 yards from the local cop shop.
As my chosen time grew nearer, I received a text to say she was running late - here we go I thought.
10 minutes later I spotted 2 'young ladies' cross the road in front of me clutching a variety of shopping bags and within a minute I was given final details to locate thier workplace.
Buzzer entry was quick, so I wasn't hanging around too long.
It wasn't the girl in the photos - this one was slimmer, and had some distinctive tatts around Her midriff.
I confirmed OWO was on the menu, which it was, and git down to business.  RO would cost more so I laid back to think about who would be my choice of left back in Roy's next team.
Not the worst - or best either - but she was bobbing away like a good un, pausing every now and then to ask "you fuck my pussy now?"  No thanks, keep going please, she did, and whipped me out just before I blew.
£60 for a job well done.
I see they've moved on, but expect a fresh crop will soon return.
Have to agree that I don't think it'll be too long before this particular establishment gets turned over by the near neighbours.
I'd steer clear.

Offline nigel4498

Well done for TOFTT. Obviously not UK, were they Romanian?
Saw yesterday they were in Croydon and today it's Cambridge.

Offline Protektor

TOFTT - ?
I think she said Latvian.
She did the job though.
Nuff said

Offline madeinwales56

... and now it looks like they've moved to Cambridge.

Offline Stiltskin

At least the new Thai girls are genuine. So I've heard.

Offline nigel4498

At least the new Thai girls are genuine. So I've heard.
The Asian girls that work from the flat almost opposite the hospital are genuine.
Been there a few times, walked once but all the other times have been very good.