Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pm abuse  (Read 2182 times)

Offline jarrovian

There's chap on here who persists in sending me. abusive private messages. So far I have resisted replying to his crap, so I am putting this out in the open so that he can share with us all what his grievances are. I look forward to his response.

sentinel

You might be able to forward his abusive PM's to the Admin who can then decide whether or not to ban him.

Failing that you might be able to block him from sending PM's directly to you.

Looking4fun

What the hell new member I bet?

OldAdmin

Click the Report To Admin on the PM.

Offline con-a-ser

Click the Report To Admin on the PM.

Dam beat me to it
I was just about to offer the same advice but was checking the wording

Offline akauya

I think you should either name and shame or report him (assuming it's a him)  to Admin. Cryptic threads don't help anyone.

:hi:

Offline jarrovian

Its not a new member and I would rather like to see what he has to say on here than report him. As they say "sticks and stones"

Offline Mansell

Wonder if it's a "chap"  or a WG. There have been some have a go posts from some new members recently, which have been suspicious.

Offline akauya

Wonder if it's a "chap"  or a WG. There have been some have a go posts from some new members recently, which have been suspicious.

That was my point when I said the OP should either report it to Admin or name and shame. Otherwise everybody will be "wondering" who the culprit is. Personally I'm not a fan of these type of cryptic threads.

James999

There's chap on here who persists in sending me. abusive private messages. So far I have resisted replying to his crap, so I am putting this out in the open so that he can share with us all what his grievances are. I look forward to his response.

Who was it?

And can you post some of the abuse you've received.

I've received some over time but it's generally pretty low quality stuff  :thumbsdown:

Offline jarrovian

Its basically just telling me to fuck off, but its been going on for some months. Todays was out of the blue

Offline yellowfever888

I'm gonna have a guess and I'm gonna say it's the gentleman that you clash with quite regularly on a rather big thread on massages? 

Cornish sub

OP, why aren't you naming and shaming him (assuming to do so is within the site's rules)? As someone else has already said (well, sort of), cryptic posts suck. 

Offline jarrovian

Well firstly he does occasionally give some decent advice on here and I don't necessarily want to ban him. Secondly if he has the decency to apologise on here or privately  I am mature enough to move on. However should I receive any more abuse he shall certainly be reported to admin. As I have said the last message came out of the blue and I have no idea why he sent it. Hopefully he will read this and inform either us on here or me personally

Offline jarrovian

Well I have just gone through a number of threads and I now have an idea as to why I received the abuse this time. It would appear that the perpetrator has gotten the wrong end of the stick and thinks i was making fun of him which was not my intention. I can see how he may have jumped to this conclusion but there is still no need for the verbal abuse. A simple response and I would have clarified the situation

yorkshire123

Not sure if its the same guy but I received one last night from a NE member, I'm not going to name him as I got a tiny bit of grief the last time I posted PM stuff in the main forum.
However to the sender, If that's what you really think of me then grow a pair of (virtual) bollocks & lets have it in the open for all to see you fucking keyboard warrior fuckwit  ;)

shengfan

Its basically just telling me to fuck off, but its been going on for some months. Todays was out of the blue

Just man up and report it, then add to ignore list.

Offline PlasticGeordie

I'm gonna have a guess and I'm gonna say it's the gentleman that you clash with quite regularly on a rather big thread on massages?

If you are referring to me then I can assure you it is not. I have never sent an abusive PM in my life.

shengfan

Anonymous insults are pure cowardice, if a person hasn't got the balls to say their piece to someones face then they should not insult anonymously....it happens all the time unfortunatley on member forums. I got one a few weeks back and replied with my mobile number but the offer was declined!

greychap

I take it this has all calmed down now and you have made up?

Offline jarrovian

No contact but at least no more abuse