Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colchester  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Talbear

Afternoon fellas....

I'm soon going to be spending some time in Colchester, and am after some valid recommendations for the area... The usual Adultwork ratings are as helpful as ever...

I'm after a slim English girl, in her 20's / 30s, good track record and great oral....

Thanks guys..!

Tom5334

Issa, see reviews on here, Romanian but best girl in the town.

essexmat

+1 for Issa - you WILL NOT find a better punt in Colchester

Offline Sparta Prada

I have not punted much in Colchester, but I have seen Issa and agree with what others are saying. If you are looking for beauty, youth, passion, and a top service then Issa is your girl.

veyronbad

At the risk of upsetting people on here - well it is a forum - I would have to disagree about Issa.

I would say there are better girls around.
Nicole was my hot favourite in Colchester.
Model looks and warm and friendly too.

Offline Talbear

Thanks guys.... Have found Issa.....

Are there any links for Nicole..??

Thanks again :hi:

Offline Talbear

Bump....

Is Colchester some form of desert..?? !!

Offline Sparta Prada

Well I'm still waiting for veyronbad to post a link for Nicole! But 3 of us have vouched for Issa, there's her flatmate Anya who is also highly regarded (though I have never had the pleasure), so you can make up your own mind!

Rachel Harrison has had some good feedback on here: External Link/Members Only but I have not met her.

If you drive, both Ipswich and Chelmsford are within 30 minutes of Colchester if you want to broaden your search? I couldn't recommend someone in either place as the girls who I have seen don't fit your full criteria of English, slim and the age range suggested. But there are lots of girls in both places.

Offline monstar

Nicole has a new profile but I've no idea why:
External Link/Members Only and her previous profile for linked reviews: External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Anya and Issa are both excellent - I've seen and reviewed both.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 05:37:22 pm by monstar »

Neal69

Got to say I have seen both Issa and Anya and there is little to choose between them both very very good. Possibly Issa just shades it for me.

Although Nicolle/Mya/Amber has good reviews on here she just did not do it for me. A bit too mechanical and did not seem to like being touched at all. Got to admit she is stunning looking an is tight as fuck but a no return for me.

Offline Talbear

I met up with Rachel Harrison last week.... Have to say she was great..,.

I'll post a review at some point, but well worth it..!!

:thumbsup:

Stressfree

I agree, Rachel Harrison is one of the best girls in Essex. She has been one of my favourites for a long, long time, never a bad experiance, allways simply amazing.
She now has her own webcam & phone chat website with loads of free photos. If you want to take a look, it's under her modelling name, External Link/Members Only

Offline englandfan

Got to say I have seen both Issa and Anya and there is little to choose between them both very very good. Possibly Issa just shades it for me.

Although Nicolle/Mya/Amber has good reviews on here she just did not do it for me. A bit too mechanical and did not seem to like being touched at all. Got to admit she is stunning looking an is tight as fuck but a no return for me.

Spot on - she was a little too inquisitive for my liking too, asking way too many questions

very pretty with flawless skin.........  but clearly hates punters

Offline Talbear

Well I'm taking the plunge with Issa tomorrow.... Have to say I've got the raging horn already and can't wait for the meet...!!

Will feedback !!

Tom5334

Let us know how you get on with Issa, I'm due a return visit soon.

Offline Talbear

I'll add a review separately when I get a chance...

But this girl is stunning.... So much better in the flesh and a charming whitty girl too...

Had a Great time