Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asked to bring extra protection!  (Read 2095 times)

Offline ik8133

Has anybody been asked to bring extra condoms to a booking before? 

Made an enquiry Tuesday of last week for a booking this morning, Sunday.  Email was read half an hour later but I didn't get a reply until yesterday, Saturday, afternoon saying that she was available.  I'd already established what services were available on previous correspondence via email, as her AW profile isn't that clear, so OWO and CIM were part of her standard service, good enough.  Yesterday I asked if there any restrictions on the amount of rounds in a hour booking and was told two, as in her words "being perfectly honest most people don't make it to two, lol".  Found this slightly patronising but said I would proceed with the booking it I could go at least three rounds explaining that I do tend to pop quite quickly the first couple of times, then came the reply "Well however is good for you, can you bring some protection with you then, I have a couple but don't think I have 3 x" .....I then cancelled the booking! 

Again in previous correspondence I'd established that she only has between two to four clients per month, even though, surely you would have thought that she'd keep a decent stash of condoms.  :dash:

Offline cueball

I would've done the same, I've never brought condoms to a prossie and I'm not going to start, me having a stash of condoms just in case is asking to be busted

Offline iPad3

I'd cancell to, let's be honest shes providing a service and part of that service is keeping herself safe and clean.

If this girl called plumber and he turned up with no tools asking to borrow hers she'd probably get pissed off but prossie Logic says the same behaviour on her part is justified, name and shame I say this stupid bint deserves a dusty phone.

Offline cueball

name and shame I say this stupid bint deserves a dusty phone.

Agreed, this won't be the first time she's done it. Nothing to stop op doing a negative review on here about her.

Offline smiths

Made an enquiry Tuesday of last week for a booking this morning, Sunday.  Email was read half an hour later but I didn't get a reply until yesterday, Saturday, afternoon saying that she was available.  I'd already established what services were available on previous correspondence via email, as her AW profile isn't that clear, so OWO and CIM were part of her standard service, good enough.  Yesterday I asked if there any restrictions on the amount of rounds in a hour booking and was told two, as in her words "being perfectly honest most people don't make it to two, lol".  Found this slightly patronising but said I would proceed with the booking it I could go at least three rounds explaining that I do tend to pop quite quickly the first couple of times, then came the reply "Well however is good for you, can you bring some protection with you then, I have a couple but don't think I have 3 x" .....I then cancelled the booking! 

Again in previous correspondence I'd established that she only has between two to four clients per month, even though, surely you would have thought that she'd keep a decent stash of condoms.  :dash:

Condoms are the tools of a WGs trade like a painting brush is to a Painter so ALL should provide the condoms, I would of also cancelled if told this. I do always have condoms on me in case I get lucky but in this scenario the WGs attitude shown would of put me off her.

Whatever she said about the number of punters she sees a month relies on taking her word for it of course, not something I do.

yorkshire123

Don't they get them for free  :unknown:

Personally I don't carry condoms, I can get away with the two phones & carrying a fair bit of cash but getting found with condoms could only mean one thing with only one outcome  :(

I would have told her to take a hike also.

Offline foreverchanges

Some of them really do take the piss..and yet there will be some mugs who would do as she asked.
You did the right thing.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
I have taken extra condoms with me, very often infact when seeing independants Ive taken the falvoured ones as 1 they smell nice 2 the ladies like taste :P and lastly they dont get pissed with you if mr floppy appears (even with blue freinds this can happen on shagathons with me then I just put a new one on)
Most girls dont want to use more than one or two per client maybe reason why she asked.... :drinks:

spkmstr48

Condoms are the tools of a WGs trade like a painting brush is to a Painter so ALL should provide the condoms, I would of also cancelled if told this. I do always have condoms on me in case I get lucky but in this scenario the WGs attitude shown would of put me off her.

Whatever she said about the number of punters she sees a month relies on taking her word for it of course, not something I do.

Exactly, who knows what she might have done with other punters if short of condoms (bareback?) I never believe any WGs excuses, it's always safer to think the worst and act accordingly. It's always worked for me.

Offline ik8133

Totally agree, I was only going what I was told, however, she is located in a small town so I was thinking that there could be element of truth to it.

I had also had asked previously about OWO and CIM and I was advised that this was part of her standard service, so I might not have required the extra condoms, maybe they these services weren't going to be offered after all.   
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 10:33:42 am by ik8133 »

Offline RedKettle

another example of their great business sense!!

Offline Punting Valley

another example of their great business sense!!

Exactly :lol: saving £1.2 on condoms and losing £120 revenue. I only see well-reviewed WGs and they ALL have no restriction on the times you can cum or number of condom use.

Offline fettish008

Sounds like a strange one to me.best avoided.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Most girls dont want to use more than one or two per client maybe reason why she asked.... :drinks:

I don't get why?  If they buy in bulk they can get decent passante ones for around £20.99 for 144.  The crap durex or mates one start at £11.99 for 144.  If she is too tight to buy she can get 500 a time from the gum clinic for free in different sizes, flavoured as well as some non latex thrown in

Some clients like OWO and sex mixed up quite a bit so can easily use 7 or 8 condoms a booking and at roughly 13p per condom that's not even a pound and considering the price we charge a quid is not a lot of money to spend on something so necessary

Ok if th4ey were Skyns I could understand her not wanting to use dozens per booking as they are expensive if you don't buy in bulk (in bulk 144 for £40 ish)

I would not book anyone in any service industry if they expected me to supply the tools of the trade.  Imagine a kitchen fitter turning up to fit your kitchen and saying I have some screws but if you want me to use more than two you need to supply your own.  You would tell him to piss off.  Tools of the trade are just that.  A necessity to do out job and to be used as and when needed.

There is also no excuse to ever run out.  Just wait until you are down to the last few dozen and reorder.  I have never run out in six years of doing this job.  I order from Freedoms NHS and you can have next day delivery if ordered before 5pm for a few quid or free delivery if two to three days wait

Offline Gothic D

So Dani could you please tell me what's the difference between all these different types.I always thought a condom was a condom?The only difference being that some are flavoured and have different manufacturers,and non latex ones what are they made of?

Offline cueball

So Dani could you please tell me what's the difference between all these different types.

No gothic no...

Look how many words she used to tell us she gets condoms in bulk

Ha ha

Offline Gothic D

:lol:
No gothic no...

Look how many words she used to tell us she gets condoms in bulk

Ha ha
:lol:  :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Do we have a link for this pro$$ie yet?  :unknown:

Offline cueball

bensonhedges20

Anyone that limits will be sure to be a shit punt.

Understandable in 30 minute punts but for an hour onwards its usually no limits.

Saying that, you shoulnt mention a number. Just ask can i come as many times as you are able to rather than is there a limit.

As for bringing own protection for the extra round - shes full of herself. Avoid.

Two to four punts per month is bull shit.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Two to four punts per month is bull shit.

Maybe she posts on saafe - some of those pro$$ies are complaining they haven't had a single booking in 11 days.  :kiss:

JV547845

On reflection, after writing what's below, I now realise a WG not having condoms means they go to the GUM clinic less than I do, or at least spin the nurse a good old fashioned yarn each time they're tested.  Why turn down free condoms (unless like some you're allergic to latex or the durex lube)?

I've booked a girl with a regular full time job who'd just run out of them and checked I had some.  And another house wife type who bought a 9 pack of ribbed ones for our booking (I bought 170 of the ones I like on line for barely two or three times the price).  She mainly did massages I guess. 

I had until then always been curious what it was like to use `ribbed for pleasure condoms' when I saw them in motorway service station vending machines.  I can tell you they're shit.  Absolutely nothing to write home about.  They must market them at truckers or coach drivers or something.

Stealthshagger

If a WG doesn't have condoms when she is working, I would assume she might be less than stringent regarding condom use. I would walk for that alone, let alone the issue of punters bringing the tools. What next? Should the punter bring lingerie and sheets?

MrBridger

I don't get why?  If they buy in bulk they can get decent passante ones for around £20.99 for 144.  The crap durex or mates one start at £11.99 for 144.

You'd have to be grossly oversexed haha! (OK that one would probably have gone over better in pre-decimal times but it makes me chuckle...)