Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _hot_olivia - Northampton  (Read 872 times)

2 review(s) for _Hot_Olivia (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline junky

I went to see this girl yesterday, so here's my review

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I put this review as Neuteral because some aspects of it where positive but some where negative.

Positives:

- The photos of this girl are accurate, although i would say she looks alot slimmer in person. Her picture make her look about a size 10/12 but she acctually looks around a size 6/8. She is just as attractive in person with a very nice figure.

- There is lots of kissing involved and she seems very enthusiastic. OWO was amazing, it has to be the best OWO ive had off a WG ever!

- The sex was good, her pussy is very tight and she gets so so wet, my "lower regions" where soaked within just 5 mins of her being on top (she did come alot though)

- Comms via txt was very good

Negatives:

- This girl is a massive massive massive clock watcher. She sets an alarm to go off at the end of the punt. And even if your not finished she will call an end to it. I booked half hour with her and didnt even get to cum. Once the alarm went off she said "finish" so i told her i was about too, but before i got a chance to she pushed me off her grabbed her phone, by which point was ringing and walked off into another room and started talking on it.

- She seems very quite. she didnt say much the entire time. i asked her if she spoke english and she said yes, but kept trying to talk to me in polish.

Would i go and see her again? ....maybe. But if i do i will be sure to book an hour.

Offline Pablo69

Great review! based on your punt I think I'll book in a 30mins OWO... I definely can't hold it in more than 30mins! Whats her place like? Safe for fellow punters?

Offline junky

Her place looks safe and is just outside the town centre. The house itself looks a little bare furnature wise which made me think that the house is used just for punts and nothing else.