Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Top 3 for under £120  (Read 6014 times)

guy_of_fifty

Hi Guys,

I've not long moved to Bristol and I get little opportunity and even less cash to go punting so VFM and quality are very important for me. My tastes are generally quite vanilla. I like DFK, OWO, CIM with swallow and Anal as big plus points. I tend to manage 3 pops in an hour and prefer slim, pretty, confident working girls. The sort of girl who is happy for a full hour of action (no massage or chatting in the middle for me). I know I want everything but 28 and under completes the criteria for me.

So the question for you knowledgeable and experienced guys, given the above criteria who would be your top 3 punts?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

SirFrank

Hi mate, I'd say under £120 is perhaps tricky in Bristol. Given your brief and based on experience and reviews on the SW board, I'd say English Rebecca and little Katie (£150 tho) are probably a good choice. Not sure LK is meeting new punters though?

Loveit

SirFrank

LK does not offer anal.

I know but the brief reads like that would be a nice additional extra but not necessarily an essential

Offline Punting Valley

What about Blonde Roxy at £120ph, i haven't seen her myself but there are quite a few good reviews.

Offline PaintBrush

My three recommendations. I know they may not offer everything on your list but for £120 I don't have anything to complain about.

Blonde Roxy
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

English Rebecca

Beth

Offline Roth

You got a tall order.  You may have to comprimise as I don't think there are that many prossies in Bristol which fit all your requirements.   :unknown:

Have a look here though:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40615.msg543865;topicseen#msg543865

Some have gone but some are around still.   :thumbsup:

But maybe why not splash out and go with Soph or Angelina when she back.  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:09:58 am by Roth »

guy_of_fifty

Thanks Guys for all the recommendations...

I'm a bit nervous of the EE girls as I've been through the poor 'rip-off' services of several Romanians. What are the Polish girls like? do they actually deliver on the things they list on their Likes lists?

Offline Punting Valley

I'm a bit nervous of the EE girls as I've been through the poor 'rip-off' services of several Romanians. What are the Polish girls like? do they actually deliver on the things they list on their Likes lists?

Yea Romanians somehow got a correlation with rip-off shit service :lol: Stick with the well-reviewed girls and you will be fine regardless of where they come from, aka Angelina and Blonde Roxy :thumbsup:
If you still have doubt about EE girls take a look at the London review section, platinum cindy/ameera/adele are all EE girls but deliver great service according to the London punters.  :thumbsup:

JV547845

£120 is always going to be a risk given you're picky about body type too.  Pay an extra £30 instead of risking £120 on a shit punt because you got a hard on over some misleading photos, and go with a well reviewed gold standard girl.

Offline PaintBrush

Have a look at the thread above 'Polish Prossies in Bristol' by Roth

Offline Roth

New on the Bristol scene and charges £90 per hour.  Nearly meets all your requirements but doesn't swallow and could be risky.  :unknown:

Or maybe try

Only one year older than your requirements although something doesn't looks quite right with some of her pics. Maybe she's a wildcat that can't be tamed or maybe a tomcat?  :unknown:

BiggishSi

I haven't had a punt for a while and I'm a bit tempted by lucy. There are some mixed reviews/messages but maybe I just need to TOFTT in the south west!!!

spkmstr48

Only one year older than your requirements although something doesn't looks quite right with some of her pics. Maybe she's a wildcat that can't be tamed or maybe a tomcat?  :unknown:

Has bareback on likes list and as she's Welsh it's not a translation problem, beware!

Offline rudolph hucker

I made the mistake of seeing her about 5 years ago in the Whitehall district of Bristol. Put it this way, it was in my Top 5 shit punts of all time.
Skank.

guy_of_fifty

Thanks again guys,

I saw blonde_lucy's profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only yesterday  :P and was very tempted but struggled to believe such a stunner could only be £90. Maybe as both a newbie to Bristol and to punting I need to TOFTT so I can write a review for the Bristol guys...  ;)

I also saw Pussy galore69's profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   :scare: and moved on sharply after spotting Bareback being listed in her likes.

In the end I took your advice and decided to extend the budget a little. After spotting that 'x Little Katie x' External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only had changed the text on her profile and it no longer said 'fully booked' I sent her a nice message asking if she had any availability. I say it always pays to be courteous and respectful and it seems to have paid off this time with Katie  :hi:. She sent we a nice message back and gave me her number  :thumbsup: So now I'm booked in for an hour with Katie on Monday... :D  I'm sure there is no need to write a review on here for Katie, that is already well documented.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice guys  :drinks:

spkmstr48

Nice one, GoF.

Although true that LK is well reviewed, we can never have too much intel. A short post on this thread would round the story off nicely.

Offline Roth

Thanks again guys,

I saw blonde_lucy's profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only yesterday  :P and was very tempted but struggled to believe such a stunner could only be £90. Maybe as both a newbie to Bristol and to punting I need to TOFTT so I can write a review for the Bristol guys...  ;)

I also saw Pussy galore69's profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   :scare: and moved on sharply after spotting Bareback being listed in her likes.

In the end I took your advice and decided to extend the budget a little. After spotting that 'x Little Katie x' External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only had changed the text on her profile and it no longer said 'fully booked' I sent her a nice message asking if she had any availability. I say it always pays to be courteous and respectful and it seems to have paid off this time with Katie  :hi:. She sent we a nice message back and gave me her number  :thumbsup: So now I'm booked in for an hour with Katie on Monday... :D  I'm sure there is no need to write a review on here for Katie, that is already well documented.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice guys  :drinks:

Can't seem to get hold of Lucy. :cry: She reads emails but doesn't  answer and her mobile either rings out or gives to voicemail.  Either she is very busy or it is some sort of scam. :unknown:

guy_of_fifty

Nice one, GoF.

Although true that LK is well reviewed, we can never have too much intel. A short post on this thread would round the story off nicely.

Will do spkmstr48  :drinks:

pking_paul

Hi Newbie to the forum but I can also recommend English Rebecca. I was in Bristol staying and we went for a drink before going back to my place. I can confirm that she is gorgeous and that her pics are accurate. I also have more vanilla tastes so she suited me fine - did a strip tease and a deep deep bj which was amazing - apparently she learned it in school!!!

Wont give all the lurid details but fucked her in most positions and she rides like a pro should. Rear dogie to finnish and went way over time - so no clock watcher either.

Just getting back into punting so she is also on my 'to do' list  ;)

Offline Roth

Hi Newbie to the forum but I can also recommend English Rebecca. I was in Bristol staying and we went for a drink before going back to my place. I can confirm that she is gorgeous and that her pics are accurate. I also have more vanilla tastes so she suited me fine - did a strip tease and a deep deep bj which was amazing - apparently she learned it in school!!!

Wont give all the lurid details but fucked her in most positions and she rides like a pro should. Rear dogie to finnish and went way over time - so no clock watcher either.

Nice one.  :thumbsup: :drinks:  Handy to put up a review Mate.  Helps other members. :thumbsup:  BTW did you pay for the drinking/social time?  :unknown:

spkmstr48

Confused, are you talking about this Rebecca?

'cos her likes list doesn't look very vanilla to me.

Offline Roth

Agree. :thumbsup: Maybe one punter's vanilla is another punter's marmite!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

Agree. :thumbsup: Maybe one punter's vanilla is another punter's marmite!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it really does what it says on the tin... :lol: :lol: :lol: :diablo:

pking_paul

Nice one.  :thumbsup: :drinks:  Handy to put up a review Mate.  Helps other members. :thumbsup:  BTW did you pay for the drinking/social time?  :unknown:

I paid for 2 hours but was with her for about 3 and a half, so I guess I did in some ways but I like to see them out and in normal surroundings so it suited me fine - all adds to the GFE in my book. Really enjoyed her and she's one I'm planning to revisit.

Just read on here she has a bad back though??

pking_paul

Yep that's her, it was pretty vanilla as an experience. Out in the pub having met in the street, quick feel in the alleyway and a nice french kiss. Back to mine and took pics, long long deep bj and mish and doggie. After that I played with her firm tits - which was when I discovered her more kinky side as she certainly likes her nipples pinched hard.

Planning a two girl with her was something she suggested too, apparently she has a few friends ready to oblige  :D

Offline Roth

Yep that's her, it was pretty vanilla as an experience. Out in the pub having met in the street, quick feel in the alleyway and a nice french kiss. Back to mine and took pics, long long deep bj and mish and doggie. After that I played with her firm tits - which was when I discovered her more kinky side as she certainly likes her nipples pinched hard.

Planning a two girl with her was something she suggested too, apparently she has a few friends ready to oblige  :D

Chuck up a review then Mate.  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

I paid for 2 hours but was with her for about 3 and a half, so I guess I did in some ways but I like to see them out and in normal surroundings so it suited me fine - all adds to the GFE in my book. Really enjoyed her and she's one I'm planning to revisit.

Just read on here she has a bad back though??

Had a bad back I think, and had an operation. If she didn't warn you about it, I guess it's all OK now.

Tony Montana

This doesn't sound like the Rebecca I know, and she told me she has had major problems finding duo partners "ready to oblige"

pking_paul

She pissed off one possible do partner that I know of. I have found another myself.

As for not sounding like her, I've only been able to report from personal experience - don't know her that well. Neither do details like she had to change her shoes and stuff sound that sexy - lol.

I'll get to writing some reviews as requested.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:27:55 am by pking_paul »

Lz-129

This doesn't sound like the Rebecca I know, and she told me she has had major problems finding duo partners "ready to oblige"

Gotta agree with lex! I saw Rebecca today and she certainly don't remember meeting anyone in the street followed by a quick feel down an alleyway! Quite bizarre

Offline Johny Stone

I doubt Rebecca likes this, maybe you should ask her:)

Just to add to the kinky thing, I played her nipples harder and harder and she seemed to love it - got very wet below. Maybe worth another visit then - thanks for the review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53132.msg698864#new

Lz-129

She does like her arse slapped, certainly harder than I was prepared to do! She's asked me for this on more than one occasion, but hasn't asked me to be rough with her nipples

spkmstr48

She does like her arse slapped, certainly harder than I was prepared to do! She's asked me for this on more than one occasion, but hasn't asked me to be rough with her nipples

How hard did you get to?

Lz-129

How hard did you get to?

Think I had 4 goes, it was fairly hard! Sure she will take more but that was enough for me! Besides which she had one or both of my nuts in her mouth at the time and I certainly didn't want her to bite em off  :D

spkmstr48

Think I had 4 goes, it was fairly hard! Sure she will take more but that was enough for me! Besides which she had one or both of my nuts in her mouth at the time and I certainly didn't want her to bite em off  :D

Perhaps take your balls out of her mouth, give her a ball gag to chew on instead and up the ante on her bum with a riding crop?

This young lady is rising up my list, fast!

Offline Roth

Perhaps take your balls out of her mouth, give her a ball gag to chew on instead and up the ante on her bum with a riding crop?

This young lady is rising up my list, fast!

Get in there mate!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

Gotta agree with lex! I saw Rebecca today and she certainly don't remember meeting anyone in the street followed by a quick feel down an alleyway! Quite bizarre

Put my post in the wrong place before.  Should of been here.  Basically pking_paul seems like a bulshitting troll maybe?  :mad:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53132.msg699066#msg699066

pking_paul

Put my post in the wrong place before.  Should of been here.  Basically pking_paul seems like a bulshitting troll maybe?  :mad:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53132.msg699066#msg699066

No idea why you think that? Some detail, met in the street, she had flat shoes on and apologised (sort of lace ones), went to a well known pub and stayed quite a while as she was great company, hear about various hospital visits, her pc work (if you know her you'll know what that means)u'd timings, on way back to my rented place stopped for a kiss and feel, back at mine she changed, I took pics of her in lounge, into bedroom, deep bj and the rest…

Disappointed to hear such remarks on here Roth, hardly helpful!! Yes I am new on here but won't bother staying if thats the kind of reception I get!

Main thing, she was great and I really enjoyed the evening with her.

Offline Roth

No idea why you think that? Some detail, met in the street, she had flat shoes on and apologised (sort of lace ones), went to a well known pub and stayed quite a while as she was great company, hear about various hospital visits, her pc work (if you know her you'll know what that means)u'd timings, on way back to my rented place stopped for a kiss and feel, back at mine she changed, I took pics of her in lounge, into bedroom, deep bj and the rest…

Disappointed to hear such remarks on here Roth, [\b] hardly helpful!! Yes I am new on here but won't bother staying if thats the kind of reception I get!

Main thing, she was great and I really enjoyed the evening with her.

Don't be!   :sarcastic:  But why not put up some reviews of the prossies you've punted with.  :unknown:

pking_paul

Only just joined and didn't think old punts would be the the thing to do, maybe I should add some though???

Offline Roth

Only just joined and didn't think old punts would be the the thing to do, maybe I should add some though???

Seems like you saw her recently so put one up. :thumbsup:

Lz-129

Just post an honest review if you have indeed seen her recently! It all seems pointless

Offline Roth

Just post an honest review if you have indeed seen her recently! It all seems pointless

I'm not sure pking_paul is that genuine cos he's doing everything but putting up a review.  :dash:

Offline Roth

And silence?  :unknown:

pking_paul

Nothing like being made welcome on a site after asking for any protocols you need - and getting silence from that  - only to be tested against how many reviews you write~!! Weird :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Nothing like being made welcome on a site after asking for any protocols you need - and getting silence from that  - only to be tested against how many reviews you write~!! Weird :thumbsdown:

Did you say you were going to review English Rebecca?  :unknown:

pking_paul

No point by the looks of it, I'll contact her directly though.

pking_paul

Did you say you were going to review English Rebecca?  :unknown:

Nope - (as above) I said some older punts Roth  :dash: :dash: :dash:, hence Jessie J was first. In the circumstances and to be fair to English Rebecca I'll put one up for her too though.