Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The best of Surrey/Guildford Gems?  (Read 4984 times)

baltar

Anyone seen any good girls there recently they can recommend?

These keep coming up in searches and I'm always temped by these but I prefer independents since it seems more secure. I know there are various extras that end up costing you about 140 roughly for an hour rather depending on what you want, compared with the £90 the agency claims, but I know there's been some good girls on the rosta before.

I'm interested in the English girls especially.

Offline kgvatz

Eliouse is hot, english and great service i cant comment on any others tho

Ben4454

Take the pictures with a pinch of salt. They are of the girls but photoshopped.

Offline thekman100

i passed elouise in the hallway once. took my breath away! Never seen her as always busy. I need to keep trying! lol.

been to SG a couple of times of late, not great tbh. I'm hoping her personal positive feedback bucks this trend.

Offline kgvatz

With out sounding fluffy elouise is a dream. But your right its a struggle to get her. I know a lot of bad info is coming out of SG theae days but there is a diamond in the rough there.

Offline cheek

First place I punted was when it was Guildford gold, looking back I think a couple took advantage of my naivety at the time!

I actually walked past someone I used to visit there regularly last week! Thinking about it though, she was probably the laziest WG I've ever met!

Sylvester

Can anyone provide an idea of what the various extras are / cost?  Unless I'm being very dull, I can't see anything on the website.

Offline Private Parts

Can anyone provide an idea of what the various extras are / cost?  Unless I'm being very dull, I can't see anything on the website.
Checkout their "sister" site for the full prices!
External Link/Members Only
 :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

Eliouse is hot, english and great service i cant comment on any others tho

Sorry to interrupt the party boys but give us a link for the lovely Elouise, eh?

Offline cheek

When I used to visit they were based in Guildford, however i've not been since they moved towns, I know kissing was £10 extra but I only ever received a peck for that,
I once asked a WG I was visiting there if she could wear a particular outfit and she said that would be £20! The bloody cheek of it eh?!

Zowieberg

Pretty much everything 'extra' is £20 each.

They do a 'VIP' service at £140 for the hour which is supposedly all in but doesn't include CIM. 

Offline thekman100

Anyone remember Charlotte from Guildford gold? She was perfection. She opened the door to me once as I was late for Julia. I ended up with her once I regained the ability to speak! lol.

They had a good bunch of girls and it worked initially as their fees were good and cheap etc.

Since the shutdown/restart/merging they've never been as good. Tried twice I think, both below average punts.

Elouise though....definitely will try to arrange that though, see what all the fuss is about!  :cool:

Jellybelly

Not quite Surrey but I see a lovely Scottish girl in Aldershot called Jenna (jennaforu on aw) Always have a great time, totally natural, best boobs ever lol and a great laugh. She's not pse if that's your preference but if you want a chilled relaxed funny chatty time with a very VERY happy ending she's your girl. Pics on aw are a bit shit as she just takes them herself on her phone but as such they're not photoshopped and you can see exactly what she looks like. I personally think she looks better in real life. Really pretty face and curvy bod. Only prob can be getting her, totally independent and only works once a day (says she likes to keep it fresh for herself and her gentleman and that if she saw more than that god help the last one of the day lol) also not a clock watcher, I've booked 2 hours and been there 3 in that past!!!

James999

Not quite Surrey but I see a lovely Scottish girl in Aldershot called Jenna (jennaforu on aw) Always have a great time, totally natural, best boobs ever lol and a great laugh. She's not pse if that's your preference but if you want a chilled relaxed funny chatty time with a very VERY happy ending she's your girl. Pics on aw are a bit shit as she just takes them herself on her phone but as such they're not photoshopped and you can see exactly what she looks like. I personally think she looks better in real life. Really pretty face and curvy bod. Only prob can be getting her, totally independent and only works once a day (says she likes to keep it fresh for herself and her gentleman and that if she saw more than that god help the last one of the day lol) also not a clock watcher, I've booked 2 hours and been there 3 in that past!!!

FUCKING EXPENSIVE for a fat old woman  :thumbsdown:

Offline thekman100

banned for touting, lol!

I've seen Jenna. Nice enough for a chat and she had a nice enough face but didn't really do it for me and ended up looking after myself. Nice difference in a way her watching me go for it but equally overpriced for the privilege.

Still haven't been to see elouise, she's a busy one, the rest of the girls must dislike her popularity!

raylondoner

It's changed since my day, and they had 2 punting legends on their books for awhile (Kitty and Paris).  :dance: