Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linzi - the Pleasure Dome  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Talbear

As you're aware I had a slight issue with my first visit, but following dialogue with Linzi she promised to put it right....

And boy did she deliver..!!!

Had a massage to start with followed by some expert covered oral.... She is not called the Blowjob queen for nothing... Expert technique which felt like owo....

Followed this by Linzi riding me, missionary And doggy to completion ...

And did I tell you she squirts...?? Jesus it was like niagra falls..!!

A really good value punt with a true expert.... She really did look after me and more than made up for the overcharging issue by one of the other girls. She really is trying to build something good here.... And with the positive emphasis on the punter / customer she'll not go far wrong.

:hi:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:29:17 am by Talbear »

Offline suttonporksword

I saw Linzi many, many a moon ago and the experience had lived with me since then. Just remembering the first time i caughty a glimps of her in her body tight LBD, high heels and stockings...wow!

Think I am going to have to revisit as she is one of the most consistently well reviewed lady ever!!

Offline Ramrod

Linzi used to host parties in Birmingham area.  Will be interested if there will be parties at Pleasuredome.

Online TallnHung

Linzi D is sex on a stick.
Surprised Oral was with... Done a few parties with her and always OWO.
Still, well worth a punt and I'd be back at the drop of a hat when local again ;)

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Offline smiths

As you're aware I had a slight issue with my first visit, but following dialogue with Linzi she promised to put it right....

Had a massage to start with followed by some expert covered oral.... She is not called the Blowjob queen for nothing... Expert technique which felt like owo....

A really good value punt with a true expert.... She really did look after me and more than made up for the overcharging issue by one of the other girls. She really is trying to build something good here.... And with the positive emphasis on the punter / customer she'll not go far wrong.

I punted with Linzi when she worked at LMP in London, always offered an excellent service.

Offline davidgood

It has been a few years since Linzi worked for LMP and she has been through some changes since then.

However, I have had the pleasure of playing with her in more recent times at Rebecca Ryder's LSPs and Pam's Parties and found her to be good fun.

I wish Linzi success with her latest venture.

Regards,

davidgood

The Pleasure Dome

Linzi used to host parties in Birmingham area.  Will be interested if there will be parties at Pleasuredome.

Just to confirm I will not be hosting parties Ramrod at The Pleasure Dome.   Although we have the space downstairs, The Private Club is next door to us and I have a good relationship with the owners and wouldn't want to loose that.    The Private Club is great though, have you not tried there?  I can recommend it especially when Tyla is working.  Also they do theme nights once a month if you are interested.

The Pleasure Dome

It has been a few years since Linzi worked for LMP and she has been through some changes since then.

However, I have had the pleasure of playing with her in more recent times at Rebecca Ryder's LSPs and Pam's Parties and found her to be good fun.

I wish Linzi success with her latest venture.

Regards,

davidgood

Hello you  :D

Thank you X

The Pleasure Dome

I punted with Linzi when she worked at LMP in London, always offered an excellent service.

Hello Smiths  :D

The Pleasure Dome

I saw Linzi many, many a moon ago and the experience had lived with me since then. Just remembering the first time i caughty a glimps of her in her body tight LBD, high heels and stockings...wow!

Think I am going to have to revisit as she is one of the most consistently well reviewed lady ever!!

Hello you, I remember, wouldn't get into it now  :lol:

Offline xandyx

Hi all, New to this Pleasure Dome looks awesome will have to visit any info on prices and if they charge any extras, Thinking Linzi and Cherry Dee for my first two visits.

scoobyp1

Hi was thinking of going but never been to a place like the dome what it like

Offline suttonporksword

Hello you, I remember, wouldn't get into it now  :lol:

That's ok I wouldn't either.....

Offline Jerboa

As the venue is new it would help if you mentioned what the rates are, any extras charged, and what the place is like.

Offline Talbear

Read the thread on the place.... You'll find all the info you need