Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: just 18 Taylor  (Read 3120 times)

1 review(s) for Just 18 taylor (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wilkie69

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Venue: A house that she rents along with other girls but on her own during my visit. Plenty of free on street parking and no nosey neighbours

Fee: £120 for 1hr

Contact: Never experienced anything like it. I was all a bit last minute as I was let down again by someone on AW. Sent her an e-mail and was at her door in under 2 hours!

Meeting: Although I was somewhat dubious by the lack of face pics on her profile, that body had me hooked! When she answered the door, I think my jaw hit the floor as she was stunning! She has that typical teen look which fitted perfectly with what I had planned!
She is genuinely 18 too and even offered to show me her passport.

What happened in that hour will stay with me for a long time. She hasn't been doing it long but the services she provided were done so with all the experience of someone much older.
A full GFE from start to finish including lots of DFK which was a very pleasant suprise!

Would I recommend...yes
Would I return..in a flash
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:03:12 am by Wilkie69 »

Offline foreverhung

we need a good 60 quider in Merthyr me thinks, shame its not her, glad you had a great time bud, was she tight and wet, probably not as tight as me looking for 60 quiders all the time right? Ha!
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

SirFrank

Bonnet de Douche - that's quite an arse. Are all the Merthyr posse working out of the same gaff?

Offline Wilkie69

I think there are three girls working out of the same address, probably somewhere they just rent to work out of but nice enough from what I saw.

She was tight to be fair but I don't suppose I would expect anything less from an 18yr old! lol

Online cardiffsdream

yes guys I can agree I seen her she claimed I was her 1st punt, so led the way a bit her body is so sexy even when we finished after 45 mins she asked if I was happy , god I was

David Larry

Hi,

She has just appeared up our neck of the woods (North East). I'm hoping to make a booking with her ASAP, she looks tremendous. That body alone is worth paying to see.

Anyone know why she's moved from Wales to the NE?

Cheers,
DL

Offline ShyWolf

the place she was working at got raided by the cops so she think then went to Bristol for awhile.

David Larry

the place she was working at got raided by the cops so she think then went to Bristol for awhile.

Oh dear, thanks for the heads up ShyWolf  :thumbsup:

Offline ShyWolf

Don't worry about that thou as she had some good reviews when she was in Wales

Online cardiffsdream

she has quit all together now profile is there just to make money from p/g

David Larry

she has quit all together now profile is there just to make money from p/g

That is such a shame, some of us NE guys were getting the horn over her  :(