Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen bmthzoe21 ?  (Read 917 times)

AngryMrLance

Hey has anyone seen this girl? She offers bareback with is a real shame but she has some killer breasts and very cute looks. I'm temted to see her, does she seem legit? Sorry but I can't post a link on my phone.

SirFrank

No idea without a link but BB is a defo no for me. Not worth the risk

Offline SmokeEater

Hey has anyone seen this girl? She offers bareback with is a real shame but she has some killer breasts and very cute looks. I'm temted to see her, does she seem legit? Sorry but I can't post a link on my phone.
Bareback!!!  I'm out also, plus you run the risk that other wg that don't do bb will avoid you because you have.

I know what I'd do!!!!

AngryMrLance

Here's the link to her profile.

External Link/Members Only

If anyone's seen a better pear of breasts then I'd like to know where!

BiggishSi

Really? I don't think they look that special...i wonder what happens to them when not being 'propped up' by her arms or using the old 'arms in the air' trick? Face looks crap too for me! Each to their own I guess

Offline Hantsolo

I agree, does nothing at all for me and when you consider that she offers bareback then there is no way in the world I'd be tempted!! (And I wouldn't be tempted at £170 an hour for her even if she didn't bareback!)

Plenty of other nice girls in the Bournemouth area who are a lot cleaner and safer!

raylondoner

Here's the link to her profile.

External Link/Members Only

If anyone's seen a better pear of breasts then I'd like to know where!

Bet she has a peech of a bum!  :dance:

SirFrank

I'm a tit man and they are piss poor IMO :vomit: