Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: passion sharon Colchester  (Read 698 times)

smithyhames10

new as a user to these forums (even spelt my name wrong, doh!) but browsed around for a fair while
anyone seen this passion sharon? received a reply email fairly quick from her, but fairly new user with no feedback,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
saying that I did see latinoblackpearl (i think she goes by kim glennis now)when she started out and had no feedback
or just play the safer options of either anya or issa?

Offline masseyferguson

She's probably one of Sergei girls, and might well be a bate & switch because in the first sentence she's already forgotten that her name is Sharon !!
However, you can take pot luck and you might be surprised and uncover a new pro$$ie star, write a report for us and become an overnight UKP hero !!
........or just go a get a good fuck from Issa.

Offline madeinwales56

new as a user to these forums (even spelt my name wrong, doh!) but browsed around for a fair while
anyone seen this passion sharon? received a reply email fairly quick from her, but fairly new user with no feedback,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
saying that I did see latinoblackpearl (i think she goes by kim glennis now)when she started out and had no feedback
or just play the safer options of either anya or issa?

I will almost guarantee that if you go and see her it will be a bait & switch and I also would lay money that if you did a reverse search on her pics using tinyeye (search on UKP to see how to use it) the pics are of some EE model or something. Bottom line is it's probably a scam.

smithyhames10

surprised i missed the name change! reckon ill dodge this one!
thanks!