Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Wendy  (Read 2602 times)

14 review(s) for MILF WENDY (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089331) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

cupid.ss

This is my second review. I was thrashed terribly after my first review for using words like dear, knickers etc. :(  Hence I am going to keep this review short and sweet so that people do not think that I am Wendy herself writing this review.

I always wanted to visit a milf so that I can strike it off from my to-do list.

1) Link to Profile :External Link/Members Only

2) Communications : I tried calling her, she did not pick up the phone first few times. Sent an email on adultwork, got a reply. Tried calling again and managed to talk to her and arrange the meeting.

3) Venue : It is 2 mins walk from Hendon Central. The place looks strange at night, but once you enter the room it is nice and big with a sofa if you want to try some different variations. ;). I decided to take a shower and was provided a fresh towel.

4) Services : I enjoyed the following services :

1. OWO - No barriers, this is the best BJ I have ever received. I request fellow punters to suggest WGs who give amazing dirty BJs.  :rolleyes:

2. Reverse Oral - She has a nice clean pussy which is really good despite her being 45-46 y.o. She allowed fingering it, I tried with 2 fingers.

3. DFK - She kisses to any extent possible, again no barriers. I am a non smoker, but could get hint of smoke from her breath, still she is an amazing kisser and we enjoyed kissing for almost entire duration.  :yahoo:

4. Sex (Protected) - Her pussy is not very tight, so sex was not very pleasurable, hence I preffered getting sucked and kissed for most of the time. The positions we tried were doggy style, mish, cowgirl.

5. Anal (20 Pounds extra) - I wanted to try anal once in my life. Again it was not very pleasurable as I thought it to be. We had anal only for about 2-3 minutes. I could have avoided it and saved 20 quids, but it's good that I tried it.

6. Swallow (10 Pounds extra) - Another fantasy for me to see my cum being swallowed, and she did not leave even a single drop of my cum unattended and swallowed every drop of it.

7. Deep throat - Even though not mentioned in her likes, she gave an amazing deep throat which was very pleasurable.

5) Summary - Wendy might not be the most beautiful/prettiest girl out there, but she treats you were well. For me the highlights were DFK and amazing OWO. I can compare her service as PSE, when I was licking her pussy she took my fingers in her mouth and sucked it. She is very fit though her face has wrinkles which is acceptable at this age. An unattractive thing for some punters can be that her body has some big moles which you can feel when you hold or caress her back.

At 100 pounds per hour (with extras 20-anal and 10-swallow) this is the most valuable punt for me ever and I am definitely going to see her again when in need of an amazing BJ. She told me she is going back to Hungary and will come back in few dates, do not remember the dates exactly. ;)

I had booked ArabFairuz for Sunday which I cancelled because I am not sure if it would be wise to spend 200 pounds when I can get immense pleasure in 70 pounds.

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the review, I've seen Wendy before,  she may not be the best looker but service and VFM wise  :thumbsup:

I had booked ArabFairuz for Sunday which I cancelled because I am not sure if it would be wise to spend 200 pounds when I can get immense pleasure in 70 pounds.

Indeed

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:41:05 am by The_Don »

Offline mrx007

Nice one. Just hotlisted her for the swallow...she looks horny as hell too.

cupid.ss

Nice one. Just hotlisted her for the swallow...she looks horny as hell too.

True, she looks horny and gets very dirty, the reason I mentioned her service is close to PSE. And swallow at 10 quids is definitely worth a try. ;)

Offline mrx007

I like to ask a girl to show me all my muck in her mouth. Have found this harder to find than I used to. Sounds like this girl will be game. It's the ultimate to see all that pooled muck on her tongue and gathered in a pool in her mouth before she swallows it down. Lovely!

Offline The_Don

Offline bookmaker2

Is the entrance to her place on the main road or round the back?

Offline The_Don

Is the entrance to her place on the main road or round the back?

you have a PM

LL

I saw Wendy this week and she put in a good performance and provided an unrushed service as stated on her profile but I've decided that milfs are not for me.  I would much rather have a younger girl.  I booked her to experience something new.  She's at least 10 years older than me so this was something to tick off the bucket-list.  I really enjoy French Kissing and she was very obliging and enthusiastic but I've never kissed a girl who I didn't find facially attractive before.  The room was extremely dark as she turned the light off and there were thick curtains in the room - I actually had to go into the bathroom in order to count out the money as I couldn't differentiate my banknotes in the room.  When she got naked I could make out the shape of her body and she is fit, for a woman of her age but had the light been on, no doubt she would have looked wrinkly.  Her tits are firm but fake.  Her arse wasn't very nice - very baggy.

The OP is being kind by saying there was a hint of smoke on her breath.  For me, as a non-smoker it was like kissing an ashtray.  She sounded lovely on the phone but of course that was someone pretending to be her and not her!  The OP didn't mention this.  I guarantee that Wendy is not taking any of her own calls - she barely speaks any English.  I tried to have a chat with her but it's obvious that she's only learned basic words and a couple of phrases - "you come from work?", "you live here?", etc.  It was a struggle getting her to understand that I wanted to use the bathroom when I arrived.  However she is friendly enough.

I actually regretted the whole experience a little afterwards and have been trying to forget about it - hence the reason for me not wanting to review her.

So not your fault Wendy.  Pics are accurate and she does what her profile promises but for the time being I'm going to stick to young sexpots and avoid older women.

Offline Sedlmayer

I saw Wendy this week and she put in a good performance and provided an unrushed service as stated on her profile but I've decided that milfs are not for me.  I would much rather have a younger girl. 
So not your fault Wendy.  Pics are accurate and she does what her profile promises but for the time being I'm going to stick to young sexpots and avoid older women.

All totally fair comment, mate and each  to their own.
Personally, I love MILFs, especially Hungarians - passionate, hot and uninhibited.
but one man's meat is another man's poison.

Offline The_Don

All totally fair comment, mate and each  to their own.

but one man's meat is another man's poison.

Indeed