Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selling Sex To Survive - BBC1 Wales Tuesday 10th March 10.40pm  (Read 3197 times)

Offline CardiffCentral

External Link/Members Only

Just saw the promo for this and it made me feel quite uneasy.  I've personally got nothing to be concerned about as I haven't done any punting in Wales for quite a number of years, but the short promo clip featured two women and it seemed very depressing; An EE girl sat on a bed in a parlour (I'm guessing) wearing lingerie, complaining about how difficult life was as a sex worker.  And a street walker who looked rough as f*ck, again talking about how terrible it all is and how there's no money in it anymore.  It seems like the film makers chose to blend street walkers with parlour girls and potentially trafficked women into an easy to digest singular group of exploited women. 

Newspaper article;

External Link/Members Only

Obviously for 99.9% of us, street walkers are of no concern.  I'm curious however as to which parlours thought it would be okay to talk to these guys, if indeed they were aware of such filming taking place.  We could always see if any of the girls featured are on AW, and if any of them are we'll know what they think of their job and we'll save them the anguish by not seeing them!  :hi:

Hopefully the trailer will pop up somewhere.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:59:49 am by CardiffCentral »

Offline Corus Boy

Paid to appear is likely. IMO.

Sepiroth

This shit always shows the underbelly, makes good tv

Captain Caveman

That's the way TV works.

If they were making a documentary about factory work, they'd highlight one or two sweatshop death-traps, not the hundreds of well-run ones.

SirFrank

I shit myself when I read the OPs first sentence because I thought ah fuck the bbc have secretly filmed punters taking their shoes off going into Carla's gaff down the bay.... Gulp. There's my fucking reputation gone for a burton. They'd probably also throw my old man out of the golf club if that shit got out

Offline berksboy

Dont we all go to work to survive ? i sure as hell dont do it for the fun of it.

Offline HughJardon

Hood up scarf around face if im filmed theyll think its the america ninja, ive tried to find the promo clip but no dice, but ive done a bit of dysecting and one of the pics is Abergayles back entrance

SirFrank

I won't be watching this shit. I'm in bed at 10 on a school night

Offline HughJardon

il tape it but am honestly shitting myself so much so that i havent punted since hearing about it.

I spoke to the parlour mistress yesterday and she assured me that no punyer was filmed and bbc needed signed consent, but id probably believe Oscar Pistorius over these cunts

SirFrank

il tape it but am honestly shitting myself so much so that i havent punted since hearing about it.

I spoke to the parlour mistress yesterday and she assured me that no punyer was filmed and bbc needed signed consent, but id probably believe Oscar Pistorius over these cunts

Oh fuck! I ain't visited a parlour for around 10 years bu I'd be bricking em too. That said any parlour would know they'd be committing career suicide if they secretly allowed the filming of punters. Which parlours did they film? Maybe it's time to do the honourable thing though and fall on your sword, just in case!

Offline HughJardon

Im guessing its the Garage in Newport & defo abergayles in cathays maybe even 1st choice fuck knows about Swansea as its out my jurisdiction.

Il wait till tomorrow and either come out despondant or relieved, i wont give up my punting hobby tho fuck that but am worried that my bondage safety word will be revealed
 :scare:

Offline ledley

It is win/win; if you are not on the show then you are safe, but if you r on the show then u can milk it and claim psychological and mental damages and sue for a lot of money  :hi:

Offline ledley

Last time on of these shows was on (one about the chinese wgs on channel 4) they secretly filmed punters but every face was blurred out so rest assured everyone. Also they cant show your face as it will associate you with paying for sex even though there is no proof u actually went theough with it. I hope i dont have to eat my words tomorrow but i believe i am right here

Offline HappyandLucky

They'd probably also throw my old man out of the golf club if that shit got out
When the day comes that you are outed SF, you will just have to move on to a pitch and punt course  :dance:

SirFrank

Im guessing its the Garage in Newport & defo abergayles in cathays maybe even 1st choice fuck knows about Swansea as its out my jurisdiction.

Il wait till tomorrow and either come out despondant or relieved, i wont give up my punting hobby tho fuck that but am worried that my bondage safety word will be revealed
 :scare:

I'd say they're probably onto you mate. I'd look to get the fuck out of dodge until the heat dies down and remember deny deny deny.

SirFrank

When the day comes that you are outed SF, you will just have to move on to a pitch and punt course  :dance:

Oh fuck I'm sure it won't come to that. Shopping with the poor people in Asda. I'm not sure I could handle the shame

Offline HughJardon

Last time on of these shows was on (one about the chinese wgs on channel 4) they secretly filmed punters but every face was blurred out so rest assured everyone. Also they cant show your face as it will associate you with paying for sex even though there is no proof u actually went theough with it. I hope i dont have to eat my words tomorrow but i believe i am right here

I saw that program Ledley and the focus goes to the prossies not the punter your dead right mate thanks
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:18:26 pm by HughJardon »

Offline HughJardon

I'd say they're probably onto you mate. I'd look to get the fuck out of dodge until the heat dies down and remember deny deny deny.

SirF im not going on the lamb yet Im no Richard Kimble

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:20:34 pm by HughJardon »

Offline ShyWolf

just watched it and now wondering what part was about actual prostitution.
I thinking they should of called it 'homeless heroin addicts' instead

ddrew

so which of the parlours were actually shown, was there any poor sods filmed coming in or out?

Offline ledley

so which of the parlours were actually shown, was there any poor sods filmed coming in or out?

Not a punter in site and the show was clever not to name any of the parlours. The romanian girl looked like she was in abbygales. Was poor tv really and the woman addicted to butane gas truly is, death walking

Offline HappyandLucky

Is it worth an Iplayer watch or just a waste of time  :unknown:

Offline Mil 34

I wouldn't bother watching it mate. Unless you want to see a bitter and horrible Romanian and a couple of street walking junkies.
As the program makers were informing us about the reasons the girls sold themselves, mainly broken homes , drugs and poverty, I found them false, as if they cared so much about the ladies I wonder if they will follow them closely to make sure they get all the help they need, or will they just disappear now the shows been aired

Offline HappyandLucky

I wouldn't bother watching it mate. Unless you want to see a bitter and horrible Romanian and a couple of street walking junkies.
As the program makers were informing us about the reasons the girls sold themselves, mainly broken homes , drugs and poverty, I found them false, as if they cared so much about the ladies I wonder if they will follow them closely to make sure they get all the help they need, or will they just disappear now the shows been aired
Cheers, perhaps why Indies are a good choice but half of these still have a Sergei that we don't know about. Hence I try to avoid parlours where possible  :hi:

SirFukedDaLot

Had it recorded.. watched it earlier.  Yes a complete pile of shite.. Abygales.. yeehaah.. Mona's arse looked lovely.. definitely filmed the best bit of her.. as for the rest.. complete shit.. a smack head and a gas sniffer.. you probably need to be on crack to see some of the girls they showed.. I did feel sorry for them but they became prossies to feed their habits.. why.. cos it's easy money.. anyway.. sad case of affairs..