Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big boobs in Glasgow  (Read 15001 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Does bareback. Well she has a movie saying bareback at least

On her q&a it says she will not accept more money to do bareback which suggests she isn't a bare backer?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

chico1000

When trying to find Megan in that Hamilton area I came across this one

External Link/Members Only

probably way to old for me but you folks who are just interested in just a big pair might be interested

moosehead69

When trying to find Megan in that Hamilton area I came across this one

probably way to old for me but you folks who are just interested in just a big pair might be interested
Hmm not just a big pair quite a full figure and sexy ass at least she admits to being size 18+

Offline dougal

On her q&a it says she will not accept more money to do bareback which suggests she isn't a bare backer?

As a say mate it's a title of one of her movies on her profile

Offline auldie63

18+ remember to take chalk with you so you can mark where you've been.

Offline Will36

I was trying to find Megan's profile also and that links gone already, she sounds ideal!

Offline Will36

I'm not sure as I didn't see the previous profiles of her.

Previous comments make out that she was toned and had been a lap dancer, the pics in the PG here don't look like that.

Offline boobs_lover

OK, let's get one thing straight. She's not a Geordie. But not sure I'd care if that rack is anywhere near accurate.

Tempted.

Offline AndyMac1

OK, let's get one thing straight. She's not a Geordie. But not sure I'd care if that rack is anywhere near accurate.

Tempted.

TOFTT then and get on with it!!   :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this profile today .......Polish girl with an natural E cup  :scare: ....... Has one feedback that looks like from a genuine punter....
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this profile today .......Polish girl with an natural E cup  :scare: ....... Has one feedback that looks like from a genuine punter....

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID......

Called to see if this girl was genuine and usual question......are your pictures recent and genuine she then say "no picture is of my grandmother" and I hung up.....what a shit attitude this girl has so not one for me ....and if she is such a dick on the phone it only makes me wonder what she is like in the flesh......... :thumbsdown:
Banned by:

Sararabbiya

Anyone tried the busty charlotte. Seems to have amazing set of tits

Offline monstermuncher

I've seen her twice. Her boobs are massive. Don't expect perky, lol! Her OWO is excellent and she will initiate a 2nd pop. She's a pleasant girl, doesn't kiss much and she's ok with RO but doesn't seem in to it. She tends to keep her mid riff covered. I enjoyed my 2nd visit more as first time was OW.

chico1000

Anyone tried the busty charlotte. Seems to have amazing set of tits
Seen her once amazing pair but she is quite hefty.  Oral was covered and not very good.  She was a bit plain looking.  Excellent English but hard work trying to speak to her. I wouldn't go back.

Offline boobs_lover

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID......

Called to see if this girl was genuine and usual question......are your pictures recent and genuine she then say "no picture is of my grandmother" and I hung up.....what a shit attitude this girl has so not one for me ....and if she is such a dick on the phone it only makes me wonder what she is like in the flesh......... :thumbsdown:

Might fancy a crack at her gran then  :lol: