Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustydd_angel (Tufnell Park)  (Read 7039 times)

14 review(s) for bustydd_angel (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to those that reviewed and posted about Laura before  :thumbsup:

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
OWO
Tit Wank
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £90 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good.

Basement flat, bedroom (small and clean) bathroom clean and usable 
Free parking on side roads 6-7 min walk (permit zone 12:00 - 13:00 or 08:00 - 18:30) pay and display close by.
Tube = Tufnell Park less than 2 mins walk. Holloway Road = 10 walk (Piccadilly line)

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures:
Don't show a her face but the body is spot on!

The girl: Mid to long blondish hair, size 10-12, 5.4, age mid to late 20's, great tits, very curvy and has a few tats.

Plus + VFM, good service and attitude from start to finish. She took things a little slow. As if she could read what I wanted. Very smiley and willing thought out. Good comm's when booking.

She works limited days, Monday to Friday and only until 18:00 (this is listed on her profile). Thus booking can be challenging but worth the effort.

She remind me of Daria a bit, with her attitude and this made me wish I could she Daria again  :kissgirl:

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

west8

Thanks to those that reviewed and posted about Laura before  :thumbsup:

Cheers TD,

Tried to book her last week, but she wasn't free when I needed. She does sound like a great girl though. Very friendly in her comms.

One thing none of the reviews generally touch on though is her face.

What do you think: average, pretty or a stunner?

Offline The_Don

One thing none of the reviews generally touch on though is her face.

What do you think: average, pretty or a stunner?

I know you like the pretty ones. So she may be average by your standards.

For me: that smile, attitude and body was a good combo. I found her beguiling
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:09:16 pm by The_Don »

west8

I know you like the pretty ones. So she may be average by your standards.

For me: that smile, attitude and body was a good combo. I found her beguiling

I do, but there is method to my madness. As I wrote in my review of Porsha, 'she may not be the best looking WG, but ...'

The less than gorgeous ones are often the most addictive and service-minded. :drinks:

Pdubz

Im seeing her this week during the day, is her location discrete?

Offline The_Don

Im seeing her this week during the day, is her location discrete?

Yes and enjoy!

Pdubz

Offline Sa69

West 8 I had a great hour punt with her a few weeks back. Thought she was very attractive (and I think I have fairly high standards)

Having said that, if it wasn't for her good reviews I would never normally consider any WG without a profile pic

Agreed with The Don - she is a good 1 and I'll go back

Offline Sa69

And also - IMO a great location - very nice flat, very private entrance (their own door, not communal)  but well connected to transport etc. Meter parking outside.

The previous week to seeing her I had blown off a meet with another girl in Finchley who had left me standing out on the bloody high Street in broad daylight calling her as she hadn't told me what bell to ring on her exposed block of flats right next to a busy pub and bus stop! Was not amused about that one.

Offline The_Don

The previous week to seeing her I had blown off a meet with another girl in Finchley who had left me standing out on the bloody high Street in broad daylight calling her as she hadn't told me what bell to ring on her exposed block of flats right next to a busy pub and bus stop! Was not amused about that one.

I know this place, been there before.

Offline closeshave

Woohoo

Booked Laura for two hours in a few weeks time. Wish it could have been sooner but beggars can't be choosers. My availability prevented that.

Woohoo  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline The_Don

Woohoo

Booked Laura for two hours in a few weeks time. Wish it could have been sooner but beggars can't be choosers. My availability prevented that.

Woohoo  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:thumbsup:

Enjoy

Big Cat

Wow, really like the look of that Daria girl you linked to. Shame she doesn't seem to be about anymore.

Had a good time with busty_dd also, she made a real effort despite the fact she looked completely spent (I was her last booking of the day)

Offline closeshave

If daria returned there would be a fight between the Don and I to get there first.

And let's not go into who would win

Big Cat

^ Fair enough, I'll keep her company while you two battle it out  :P

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

Old phone number is above and ring out. Not sure if this is down to getting the account (A/W page) to Verified Member stage  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New phone number listed on her profile, but doesn't work

+447724031261

The number you have called is not reconsigned

On a side note new pictures: External Link/Members Only

Offline molloy

The number listed seems a digit too long. Perhaps experiment with removing a digit at a time until you get the right one. Might entail some awkward conversations with people who are not, in fact, Laura  :D

Offline molloy

The number listed seems a digit too long. Perhaps experiment with removing a digit at a time until you get the right one. Might entail some awkward conversations with people who are not, in fact, Laura  :D

Sorry, I'm wrong. I miscounted. I blame my small phone screen.

Offline The_Don

Might entail some awkward conversations with people who are not, in fact,

a W/G :D

I've had them in person before:

Knocked on the wrong door a few times and when ask by the person that opened the door.

"What I wanted or how can they help"

I've had to reply with are you 'X' and if not, I have made excuses (politely) and then I leave.

I've punted at a location before, been there several times, with a 3 month gap, in-between some punts. I had been buzzed up (main entrance) and the a door (to a flat) was open so walked in and it was totally the wrong flat. Doors numbers were marked with extra letters; A, B, C, D but these 2 flats the door opposite and one had the A missing the other had it covered with a box (they were moving boxes in for a delivery). I knew it was the wrong flat when seen a lady and a baby looking at me. A baby dummy had been dropped, by the door, so I said to her is this yours and handed it to her. Then I left, to return a few minutes later.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 12:03:48 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Old phone number is above and ring out. Not sure if this is down to getting the account (A/W page) to Verified Member stage  :unknown:

New phone number listed on her profile, but doesn't work

+447724031261External Link/Members Only

On a side note new pictures: External Link/Members Only

now update with +447724031264

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:43:27 pm by The_Don »

password02

Hi - Anyone know if she is around today? this week ? I have called and texted by no reply on new no.

Thanks

Offline PLeisure

Hi - Anyone know if she is around today? this week ? I have called and texted by no reply on new no.

Thanks
Her flatmate, sweetTeen_julia20 is away until 2nd July/ Thurs so may be the same for Busty Double Ds.

password02

Her flatmate, sweetTeen_julia20 is away until 2nd July/ Thurs so may be the same for Busty Double Ds.

Thanks anyone know her new AW profile link?

password02

Offline The_Don

Update:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < new profile

Old profile for linking review > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
FK
DFK
CIM
Kissing
Penetration (Protected)

OWO
Tit Wank
Hand job

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good.

Location: Basement flat, bedroom (small and clean) bathroom clean and usable
Free parking on side roads 6-7 min walk (permit zone depending where you park 10:00 -11:00   or   12:00 - 13:00   or   08:00 - 18:30) pay and display close by.
Tube = Kentish Town less 10 mins walk (or 134 bus). Holloway Road = 20 walk (Piccadilly line)

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show a her face but the body is spot on!

The girl: Mid to long red hair, size 12, 5.4, age in her 30's, great tits, very curvy and has a few tats, (the one on her back)   :thumbsup:

Plus + Good service and attitude, from Laura. Lots of kissing and willing thought out. Good comm's when booking.

I will add,

I've tried booking Laura a few times over the last few months but it didn't happen. I called earlier this month and she confirmed a time, that worked for me.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only