Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~DEE~ - Edgware Road  (Read 1693 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£200 for 2 hour incall ~DEE~

I first saw Dee in duo with Cindy (first and only duo so far) couple years ago, and have tried to book Dee few times since then, but has not worked out. This time got a booking, but a dying battery in my phone nearly screwed me over, luckily i had a pen to scrawl her number on my hand before phone died, and some spare change so I was rushing around Edgware Road frantically searching for a working payphone. Bloody hell  :mad:
Anyway.......

Very easy to find budget hotel chain. Inside is fit for purpose.

Looks/appearance:
Dee is hot. Beautiful face, with slim body and fantastic boobs. For those guys who want the exotic look, then Dee is perfect. To me she looks mix of Indian and Latin.

Meet:
I liked Dee a lot, she is lively and good fun. Best of all for me is that she takes the lead and issues commands in a lovely slutty way: "Get over here and give me a kiss" and "Bend over on the bed so i can rim you" as good examples.

Out of the shower and straight into kissing. With Dee it is unabashed snogging. Lot of mutual groping.
OWO was good. Pleasant surprise was when she pushed her head down on my cock and made gagging noises. That got me going and had to interrupt her owo for more dfk. Her boobs are fantastic, and I think she loved me kissing and sucking them as much as i did.
We had few bouts of her rimming me and me licking her pussy. I think I made her cum twice. Loved giving her RO. Usually I am not into rimming on me, as it does not do anything for me, so i dont shave down there, but she got stuck in, and told me couple times that she wants to rim me again.

The foreplay fun was damn good, but I just had to fuck her, so on with the condom and had her bend over on the edge of the bend while I stood. after a bit, reached over to fondle her boobs and snog her, and then proceeded to fuck her hard, until her cries of "you're going to make me cum" were too much for me and I beat her to it  :D

Cleaned up and she gave me a pleasant massage and we chatted. Turned me over and I was hard again, so more OWO and handjob, but I told her I wasnt going to cum again. I was more than satisfied, so we stopped it there, and just chatted away the time.

Dee is great, and I will be seeing her again.

POSITIVES:

- Friendly, lively, and fun
- Great foreplay. Loved snogging and giving her RO.
- Enthusiastic about everything
- Nice massage

NEGATIVES:
- None

Offline herbie007

Great review Trafalgar.

I totally agree, she is hot and gorgeous and a great shag with it.

I saw her last week with Ameera and I’m still getting a hard-on when I think back. 

I’m waiting for Keira Farrell to come to town, I want to get them together, reckon they’ll be pure filth and a lot of fun.

Glad you enjoyed you punt. :drinks:

marty_mcfly

It is incredible that this lady has over 750 positive AW feedback and is still going strong. Will this lady ever burn out?

Hornydevil247

Hi TLaw

Nice review. Glad you had a great punt with Dee. One of my favourite regulars

HD