Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The most girls you have fucked in one day?  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Stickitin

Think about 4 for me, but I bet there are some champion shaggers on here  :D

Steptoe

All at one place - 7 - at a parlour party. That was some years ago. Could not do it now
At different places during the day - 3

Step

Offline Denhamhoop

6 four at one parlour then 2 at another i used to recover much quicker then

Offline madeinwales56

Three different women but I fucked one of them twice during the day. Does that count as four?!

Offline threechilliman

Five at LMP party  :hi:

+1. Tbh, I'd rather 5 punts on consecutive days as I lose interest after a bit. That said, at £140, it worked out at £28 each, which seemed like value. I fucked one of 'em twice. Don't recall whether I fucked the mrs later on.

tcm

Offline livlad

Offline badsin

Three separately, using the same agency / establishment at milton Keynes (about 5 years ago now) :hi:

If just quantity of repeat performances....... the last time there was a 'other alf" that was 7 chucks in one day :hi: An ruined my frickin mattress!! haha :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Fabaceous

+1. Tbh, I'd rather 5 punts on consecutive days as I lose interest after a bit. That said, at £140, it worked out at £28 each, which seemed like value. I fucked one of 'em twice. Don't recall whether I fucked the mrs later on.

tcm
+ another 1

Offline cueball

I'd rather 5 punts on consecutive days

That's me too, most I've fucked in a day is two

Online superchamp

Two, or three if you count a 24 hour period (Prague). Hope to improve on that in Cologne this weekend.

Offline Brumish

Offline jsparky

6 in two hours but come only twice in LMP, would that count?

Offline spiderfred

5 at an LMP party, followed by a half hour punt in the evening.

handyandy

5 at a private party, separately 4 1 hr bookings with 4 different Maxes Angels, hard to walk after that.

vt

5 different girls on Wednesday at Phoenix, 2 of them twice...but only came once 10 seconds before the end of the 2hr party...talk about LastMinute.com!!  :lol:

Offline MancSean

6 at Phoenix but my record is 8 blow jobs off 8 different prossies in Amsterdam and shot my load each time

Offline Kyuss

Offline KidCandyShop

Offline HappyandLucky

3 different WG's in the same day on several occasions. I give multiples a miss now as after the first I always find the rest were less enjoyable and I would have been better off saving my money for another day  :dash:
If I revert to wanting multiples in the same day, I might consider an organised party.

Quesadilla

Duos have been some of the best experiences I've had punting.

To enjoy a session these days I need a minimum of 2 hours so can't say I'd get much out of seeing more than two in a day other than a possible hernia  :lol:

Offline GreyDave

:cool:
years ago for my 40th I did a days walk up challege to treat my self they were charging the same as now £20 plus a tip for the maid, started at 11am and finished 7ish managed to pop 6 times drank loads of fruit juice and chinese food snacks
Now I am  lucky to pop twice in a day :cry: :cry: and need a few days rest to refill em :D Have been at parties and done the same number but only pop 2x so it dont count I envey the young lads who can do one or two an hour though the day as one lad told me at Paradise spa...lucky Bastards :cry:

Ben4454

Two. Shagged a civvie then did a wg later on middle of night.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:28:57 pm by Ben4454 »

spkmstr48

2 or 3 not sure, it's the memory that goes first you know. Still on my bucket list to try for as many as possible in one day.

d00fer

Hidden Image/Members Only

From the last time this topic came up

Parties - 7 girls, 3 pops, 2 hours or 4 girls, 4 pops, 3 hours.
Multi-bookings - 2 girls, 3 pops, 3 hours.
Solo-bookings - 1 girl (obviously), 3 pops, 90 minutes.

Haven't tried serial solo bookings, yet...

Since then multi-bookings has gone up to 5 girls, 4 pops in a day at an FKK club, and single booking has gone up to one superb 4-some with three girls. Would like to try and break both of those PB's.

Offline Convince Me

Not counting LMP, 5 at a swingers hotel in Germany. Do two one night stands in 24hrs count? This was not holiday.

Offline foreverchanges

4...a duo at Edinburgh's Blair Street Sauna followed by a brisk walk down to London Street for a couple more bookings and successfully popped on all occasions.
It was a while ago mind you..these days the walk would knacker me never mind the girls!

Offline the_exile

2 or 3 not sure, it's the memory that goes first you know. Still on my bucket list to try for as many as possible in one day.

:D only 2 for me - but I like the idea of seeing how many is possible in one day!

Offline adindas

If the intention is to fuck as many girls as possible in one day a party is the place to go ... This is especially true if you are on tight budget ...

I have fucked more than ten gilrs in 12 hours party/flat rates in Germany and all of that just cost me around EUR 100.
But I did not cum 10 times.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:13:17 am by adindas »

Offline pervlens

The most I've done in a parlour in the same day is five.

On a separate day I have done two indies.

Offline con-a-ser

Six for me

but all 30 min bookings from 11am - 2am so over 14hrs