Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quietest and Busiest day(s)?  (Read 1135 times)

Gordo987

This might have been done before, but when I used to punt mainly at parlours, I used to have a vague idea that Mondays were pretty quiet, whereas Fridays were always hectic. Does anybody have a better informed opinion of which days are the best to catch a girl when she’s most likely to be fresh? I don’t enjoy waiting for another punter to finish, and I don’t fancy being her umpteenth shag of the day. I have always preferred to fuck in the early afternoon, by the way.

:hi:

try 25th dec you may be the first fuck that day ?

Offline The_Don

This might have been done before, but when I used to punt mainly at parlours, I used to have a vague idea that Mondays were pretty quiet, whereas Fridays were always hectic. Does anybody have a better informed opinion of which days are the best to catch a girl when she’s most likely to be fresh? I don’t enjoy waiting for another punter to finish, and I don’t fancy being her umpteenth shag of the day. I have always preferred to fuck in the early afternoon, by the way.

:hi:

Depends on the W/G location and other factors.

Some W/G I've spoken with state they spend early afternoon taking calls then the later dealing with bookings (this may depend on maids etc)

Some take Tuesdays (or slow days) off

This is not always the case; some W/G that state (on profiles) 11:00 till 01:00 - 14 hour days, 7 days a week (conveyor belt and or pimped)

As for fresh some W/G do tired as the day goes on and they do have life's outside. I visited I W/G, I believe I was the first of the day, as she wasn't ready @ 11:45 (12:00 was the booked time and I seen her entering the location). I asked her why she had paint on her skin, reply was I've been painting my (personal) flat until late last night!

But some W/G only work Monday to friday and even finish by 18:00.

So no easy answer!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 02:03:30 pm by The_Don »

Offline con-a-ser

I would say it depends on the place the girls who are working there & other events

ie some parlours are quiet when the football is on due to been close to a stadium & traffic is a nightmare
but some guys pile in after the match to allow traffic an hour to clear  ;)

I mean some places cater for the drunks & evening people
other place like to catch guy on way to or from there working day

I think each parlour as to be judged on its own merits
I was in one place & there was 5 girls working & waiting times of between 40 mins - 1 hr for each girl went in the day after 4 girls working & I was only guy in the place
one was 9pm saturday night & the other was 9am sunday morning

Gordo987

Thanks fellas. Like I said, I'm a daytime punter, preferably between 12 noon and 3 pm. Back when most Manchester punting took place in parlours, this time slot nearly always meant a choice of girls and no rush. I rarely book ahead these days because I find that I can feel randy one day and not the next, so its best if I find a same-day appointment or a walk-up. That's why I asked this question.  :hi:

Jay-Jay

There's actually a thread on SAAFE where the provider view is given.

Jay

Gordo987

There's actually a thread on SAAFE where the provider view is given.

Jay

Seen it, but its not at all conclusive. I suppose it must depend a lot on location.

Online threechilliman

I'm sure this has been done before...

I've never had much of a problem getting booking with Indy's even at short-notice so haven't much to say.

The only real thing that occurred was at Sandy's Prestwich. The day I went in to get my membership number was a Wednesday lunchtime and there was one punter in reception and a few girls stood about. I booked Suzi for the following day and when I went on the Thursday lunchtime it was pretty busy in there with probably 8-10 guys waiting. It was the middle of the month as well. Possibly the difference would have been that for weekly paid workers, Thursday is usually payday so on the Wednesday everybody was skint but by Thursday they're flush.

I also reckon that from around the 20th of the month, monthly paid workers are starting to get paid, so the 3rd & 4th weeks of a month will be busy and conversely the second week of the month is the quietest as everyone runs out of money. So for a parlour, maybe a Wednesday on or just before the middle of the month might be the time - I might test it next month on Wednesday 15th of April.....

I could be talking out of my arse as well, but I guess there must be some correlation between when folk are paid and when they see WG's

tcm

Offline Blackpool Rock

I also reckon that from around the 20th of the month, monthly paid workers are starting to get paid, so the 3rd & 4th weeks of a month will be busy and conversely the second week of the month is the quietest as everyone runs out of money. So for a parlour, maybe a Wednesday on or just before the middle of the month might be the time - I might test it next month on Wednesday 15th of April.....

I could be talking out of my arse as well, but I guess there must be some correlation between when folk are paid and when they see WG's

tcm

Probably right about the end of the month, I used to see a WG who said the last weekend of the month was normally busy as it was payday, she had also previously worked as a lapdancer and reckoned the clubs were packed on the last weekend of the month and could be dead 2 weeks later

Gordo987

Probably right about the end of the month, I used to see a WG who said the last weekend of the month was normally busy as it was payday, she had also previously worked as a lapdancer and reckoned the clubs were packed on the last weekend of the month and could be dead 2 weeks later   

Made a note. Thanks  :hi:

Offline con-a-ser

I would say it depends on the place the girls who are working there & other events

ie some parlours are quiet when the football is on due to been close to a stadium & traffic is a nightmare
but some guys pile in after the match to allow traffic an hour to clear  ;)

I mean some places cater for the drunks & evening people
other place like to catch guy on way to or from there working day

I think each parlour as to be judged on its own merits
I was in one place & there was 5 girls working & waiting times of between 40 mins - 1 hr for each girl went in the day after 4 girls working & I was only guy in the place
one was 9pm saturday night & the other was 9am sunday morning

Forgot to mention time of year & Weather
ie Infinity Lounge can be bad to get to if City are at home of a day or Night game
Also UTD can effect the likes of Sheridans, SilverLady Monroes & SS Northerden as a lot of UTD fans need to get back to the Airport

Gordo987

Forgot to mention time of year & Weather
ie Infinity Lounge can be bad to get to if City are at home of a day or Night game
Also UTD can effect the likes of Sheridans, SilverLady Monroes & SS Northerden as a lot of UTD fans need to get back to the Airport

Also noted, but was already mostly programmed in. Often wondered how busy (or otherwise) these parlours are during a home game. I'm, not a footie fan, so it wouldn't bother me much.

Offline con-a-ser

Also noted, but was already mostly programmed in. Often wondered how busy (or otherwise) these parlours are during a home game. I'm, not a footie fan, so it wouldn't bother me much.

The parlours can be quiet during the home game & with 45mins each way & 15min inbetween the two halves
gives you 2hrs of quiet time
excluding the married men who go to the parlours after telling there wives they are at the match
then sit in a pub or car park to watch / lsiten to the match having used the purchase of footie tickets, & programme half time pie & coffee etc to compenate for the £60 he has spent out of there joint account

Gordo987

I could think of a few set-ups that parlours could offer around live footie - the mind boggles! :lol:

VOLPONE

There used to be a parlour in Blackpool (Jenna's ??) where you could see the pitch at Broomfield Rd from the reception area if standing on a chair or desk.

nuts4you

Remember it well Volpone, we used to play snooker on a monday night in the club next door, when Blackpool had a home game on a monday night, there could be 20 of us on the roof of the club watching for f#*k all, nuts  :D

cato

I think that most daytime parlours start at about 11 in the morning and if you want a girl to be 'fresh' you really have to
get there as close to that as possible.
If you only punt in the afternoon and the girl hasn't seen anybody by then, it would imply that she's not of the greatest calibre
because the best ones have regulars and are, usually, reasonably busy.
Parlours, of course, have quiet days but as a general rule, you have to go in the morning to get the' freshest.'

Gordo987

I think that most daytime parlours start at about 11 in the morning and if you want a girl to be 'fresh' you really have to
get there as close to that as possible.

If you only punt in the afternoon and the girl hasn't seen anybody by then, it would imply that she's not of the greatest calibre
because the best ones have regulars and are, usually, reasonably busy.
Parlours, of course, have quiet days but as a general rule, you have to go in the morning to get the' freshest.'

I remember one girl telling my that she worked 3 days a week, but during those 3 days she put in a shift at 3 or 4 different parlours, doing a night shift at one place, a morning shift at another, then an afternoon at another etc. all under different names. She was small and cute and quite lively, and I wouldn't have know if she hadn't told me. I've used a few parlours in the evenings and some of the girls had their minds on getting home. I don't blame them of course. Some of the best parlour punts I've had were early afternoons with girls that seemed into their work, but there were a lot more parlours in those days, and there was usually a choice of girls. Now its mostly indies or solo girls in flats and houses and you can be disappointed is she's not your type.  :unknown: