Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thought about these 2 in Plymouth then searched UKP  (Read 1021 times)

Offline markc65

As the title says, thought about seeing one of these two next week as I am back in Plymouth then. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Did a quick search on their profile numbers on here and rapidly changed my mind

Benefit of UKP saved me from wasting hard earned cash

Cornish sub

Have just read the negative review on here for Tammy Lee, but nothing comes up when searching Saucey Sassia.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 11:36:14 am by Cornish sub »

Cornish sub

Cheers mate. Seems like Tammy comes out smelling the least of roses of the two of them.

Hawkwind71

As the title says, thought about seeing one of these two next week as I am back in Plymouth then. 

Did a quick search on their profile numbers on here and rapidly changed my mind

Benefit of UKP saved me from wasting hard earned cash

This is amazing. These two girls were in Wolverhampton last weekend and I had a one hour punt with Tammy 1647043 but she was now called Candie xxx Cane. She tried to get me to have the duo with Sassia but I said I was not ready. btw they use each others phones so it gets a bit confusing. I arrived at an obviously rented house and to be honest Candie was a fantastic fuck, gave me the full hour with all the stuff that I love, RO, OWO, cowgirl was superb, unrushed. I'd call her a blonde pocket rocket and a really fit fuck. But this is where it gets bizarre....

She said she would give me a good review on AW and I went away happy. I saw Sassia downstairs briefly. Next day I went on AW, both AW profiles deleted !!! Before she deleted, Candie changed Candie xxx Cane to Candie xxx Came (shows on my booking request) I texted both mobiles, no response, no review received or given, booking not marked complete on AW, and its been a week. Read the above reviews and have come to the following conclusion.

These girls always work together, travel the country, advertise a weekend special and then disappear for days, weeks, months. I must admit that it is a strange process. Candie has a great body but I almost wonder if I dreamt it. All I can think is that they both have very different private lives and go out of their way to avoid any possibility of trace. But, you know, it obviously works for them as Candie has been on AW since Oct 2012 and Sassia since March 2013.

I have an android tablet that allows 'save page for later' and I took a snapshot of both girls so I have all information to hand but unfortunately at this time the AW link will simply say 'not found'. I am keeping everything to see where they pop up next and under what guise to try to fathom them out. I will post Candie's most recent AW link but as I said it doesn't work right now and who knows what it will be when they re-emerge. I feel bad for the guys who had a 1/2 hr punt and were shoved out the door after they came, can't explain that. If you can get your head around their practices, its a great punt.

p.s. I'm still a newbie at posting on UKP, anyone's comments, advice welcome.