Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overnight bookings  (Read 1469 times)

Offline jay0707

Seen a lot of WG's advertising overnight bookings as in-calls at their apartment, has anyone ever done this? What was your experience like. How about with out-calls to hotels or your home? I am likely considering doing either. Also if there's some girls you'd recommend in the North-West and North-East, 19-30ish.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
For an over night make sure you have booked the girl for a couple of hours first. That way you know you will get in, you have a feel for each other and know what each like and you know she won't either fuck off with your money after a couple of hours or spend as much time as she can time wasting or fobbing you off to have as little sex as possible

Soending all night with someone who's personality is not similar to yours can be bloody awful so get a feel first

Also map out the time with what you want to happen and make sure she knows before hand what will happen and when. Also sort out sleep times if any (some charge less if sleep is involved) otherwise again most of the time will be spent time wasting

Flunt

There are a few discussions on overnights, the majority opinion is that they are a waste of money, I've done three and I'm tempted to agree with them now. Twelve hours is a long time to spend with a pro$$ie and there isn't much you can talk about. On the plus side there is absolutely no rush. You get together, chat for a while and get the brains into gear before round one; eat,drink and be happy before round two; sleep and be ready for round three in the morning; or whatever your plans, stamina, prowess may be?

My suggestion is that you write out a reverse booking detailing your plans/hopes for the night, location and a few preferences about the type of pro$$ie you would like (age,size,etc) about two weeks before the night in question. Depending on what you are looking for set your price around £400 and see what offers come your way. Bear in mind you will be expected to pay for all food and drink, plus the hotel.

Offline Punting Valley

I would prefer incall overnights instead of outcall overnights, at least you can save on hotel fee or if you are outcalling to your home you don't have to bother with cleaning. Btw disclaimer: I haven't done any overnight :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have never done an overnight in this country and I never would but it is essential that you meet the girl for a short booking before you consider an overnight, you may be sick of the sight of her after an hour.     :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Seen a lot of WG's advertising overnight bookings as in-calls at their apartment, has anyone ever done this? What was your experience like. How about with out-calls to hotels or your home? I am likely considering doing either. Also if there's some girls you'd recommend in the North-West and North-East, 19-30ish.

Apart from punting with the WG for a shorter time before to ensure she offers a good service ensure you VERY carefully agree with her what you expect at an overnighter. For example if your looking to shag all night or as much as you can that is crucial for her to know about, also sort out how long the booking will be for, overnighters vary on length as well as price depending on the WG of course.

And ensure any valuables are safe and secure, if you go to sleep the WG could be tempted to steal from you, not saying this is likely but she will be a virtual stranger to you.

James999

Why pay a pro$$ie to sleep, how fucking sad is that  :thumbsdown:

PompeyChap

I've never fully understood over-night punts. You're essentially paying her to fall asleep with you as I doubt most pro££ies are going to want to be up for 12 hours shagging before working the next day.

Instead of spending the ludicrous amounts some charge on a overnight booking, why not just spread them out over a week with 2/3 hours punts. I can understand wanting to fall asleep with someone, but no for the prices they usually charge for an overnight booking.

That being said, it's best to do it with a regular pro££ie that you've punted with a few times and you've got to know so that she doesn't pop in her gumshield and roll over to sleep for 8 hours.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why pay a pro$$ie to sleep, how fucking sad is that  :thumbsdown:

I have to agree.       :hi: :hi: :hi:

Same thing with dinner dates ------------------ I would only take a pro$$ie for a meal in HER time, no way could I pay her to eat.  :crazy:

Online threechilliman

I've never fully understood over-night punts. You're essentially paying her to fall asleep with you as I doubt most pro££ies are going to want to be up for 12 hours shagging before working the next day.

Instead of spending the ludicrous amounts some charge on a overnight booking, why not just spread them out over a week with 2/3 hours punts. I can understand wanting to fall asleep with someone, but no for the prices they usually charge for an overnight booking.

That being said, it's best to do it with a regular pro££ie that you've punted with a few times and you've got to know so that she doesn't pop in her gumshield and roll over to sleep for 8 hours.

+1. I have the opportunity to do an overnight later in the year, but instead I've decided 4 punts in 4 days offers far better vfm.

tcm

my 1 over nite 12hours £300 3 fucks  there it is done ! 9pm to 9am incall  in room all the time

Offline Jimmyredcab

my 1 over nite 12hours £300 3 fucks  there it is done ! 9pm to 9am incall  in room all the time

Must have been a bit of a dog ------------------ 12 hours for £300.     :vomit: :vomit:

Flunt

Must have been a bit of a dog ------------------ 12 hours for £300.     :vomit: :vomit:

Norf of Watford there's some decent pro$$ies to be found that charge a realistic price for an overnight. At around £350- £400 you're paying for about 3 hours of punting time, the other nine hours if she sleeps, eats or goes for a shit it's not a big issue and the end result is you have a lazy, casual, great fucking night.

My last punt was 45 minutes @ £90, very enjoyable but little more than a glorified wank. Entered, stripped off, gave her some cash, apologised for cold hands, oral, ro, more oral and a shag...I spent longer driving there and back than I did with the pro$$ie.

If I want a lazy time of it and go for a couple of pops you're talking £200 for a couple of hours which is halfway to an overnight price. Maybe if I was in London or Manchester surrounded by a decent supply of quality punts then my opinion would be different?

IT861

As someone who was almost addicted to nothing but overnights over time I have radically gone the other way. I used to do one overnight a week at the height of my punting days and actually got great rates of the agency I used. However over time and one or two bad experiences (one left at 2am because her sister was locked out of her house lol) 2/3 hr bookings are all I'll ever do now.

guy_of_fifty

Hey 306, who was the WG? can you post a link?