Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetGabix - Leeds  (Read 2970 times)

5 review(s) for SweetGabix (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline KingKenny7

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

SweetGabix - 1 Hour incall - Leeds

Hey guys, I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I saw Gabi was available today and back in Leeds. This is my second booking with Gabi and I can confirm she still is such a beautiful, attractive, sexy, elegant, classy, smiley, chatty, stunning girl..

Gabi was dressed as requested and welcomes you with a lovely smile and Immediately makes you feel relaxed, puts you at ease and paperwork out of the way and down to business...

Gabi delivers the perfect GFE for me, french kissing is a massive requirement for me and she delivers this with enthusiasm and she has the perfect figure and amazing breasts...

Few positions, massage and then joined me in the shower to finish...

I cannot rate / recommend Gabi highly enough... For me I only want to see two girls, one brunette which will be Gabi and for blonde ideally Tiff (Although despite trying for 1 month to book Tiff, she is always fully booked..great coomms though to let me know)

Hopefully Gabi will be sticking around as she is such a lovely, beautiful lady and we had a nice chat while I was getting changed..

Offline Ralph

Sounds good mate, was hoping to see her today as am off work but looks like she is not working :-(

bod666

Sounds good mate, was hoping to see her today as am off work but looks like she is not working :-(

Weird as Aw shows her as available today. Her phone number is showing - she's normally really good at replying to texts.

She may just be stupidly popular now?

Offline leedslad

Yep... Looks like she is working, will hopefully be booking her in today also :)

Offline Ralph

Yeah it updated.  Booked in  :dance:

Offline Ralph

What a fantastic way to spend three hours!  Gabi is so sweet and nice, and dirty too! 

I'm no good at reviews but could have spent the three hours just on the blow job!   Glad I went for the longer stint as she opened up more and more as time went on, will be back for sure, my hotlist just shrunk to one!

Tony Montana

What a fantastic way to spend three hours!  Gabi is so sweet and nice, and dirty too! 

I'm no good at reviews but could have spent the three hours just on the blow job!   Glad I went for the longer stint as she opened up more and more as time went on, will be back for sure, my hotlist just shrunk to one!

If you're not going to do a review, you could at least elaborate on the "dirty" bit.  ;)

justfornow

If you're not going to do a review, you could at least elaborate on the "dirty" bit.  ;)

Agreed, Gabi is very beautiful but it's very much a vanilla GFE. So when you say dirty do you mean her overall behaviour or some extra services.

I am very keen on booking 3 hours with her...250 for 2 so might as well pay extra 50 and get 3 :).
After amazing 2nd round with Cute Jenny i'm leaning towards booking for hours with her rather than Gabi.

bod666

Yes spill the beans - what additional happened over the 3hours? How many times did you cum?

i had two hour sessions with a regular and still ended up only getting two shags. I'm always suspicious of whether longer bookings are worth it.

Offline leedslad

Very True Bod... longer booking makes the girls feel more inclined to talk more hahah

bod666

Very True Bod... longer booking makes the girls feel more inclined to talk more hahah

That is absolutely my experience. Which is all well and good if you enjoy the girls company. Weirdly the 2 hour sessions i had years ago the time flew by. It was really nice just hanging out with a hot naked chick to be honest. I've never experienced a longer session that was just wall to wall shagging (although i'm sure it is possible - whether i'm capable is a totally different thing ;) )

Offline Ralph

Ok ok :-)

Sorry not to elaborate, dirty may have been the wrong word, she is quite vanilla in that sense, no finger up mine or her bum for example.... but for a GFE it was perfect.  First round was fairly well done in 30 mins OWO then a few positions to done.

the 3 hours made financial sense for an extra £50 to make it £100 an hour, am a yorkshireman after all.  Back in the day I could pop my load 3 times in an hour, now the second one can take a while and is nice to have time to take a break for ten mins and lay next to a very sexy lady talking and playing with each other.  If I start worrying about finishing in time it makes it worse so with a good two and a bit hours to play with after load one it was just right. 

I don't mind a bit of talking and getting to know a bit about each other, makes it more GFE, not got the energy to go at it like a 19 year old!

Offline leedslad

For me full GFE includes CIM... which is my favourite :) Gabi doesnt do this unfortunately.

Offline Ralph

True, although if you have a girlfriend who does that then you are a lucky man  :D

Offline leedslad

This should be standard procedure ;)

Luckuly my regular offers me CIM when she doesnt to other  :D (cant name no names :p)

Tony Montana

This should be standard procedure ;)

Luckuly my regular offers me CIM when she doesnt to other  :D (cant name no names :p)

...and if you believe that  :wacko:

Online costa

not sure if I can say on here but I've read on another forum that a customer turned up at a booking and it wasn't gabi who was behind the door , I know its been mentioned on here before - think the bloke had seen gabi before so new straight away it wasn't her ???? was hoping to see her next week any advise on what too doo.

justfornow

not sure if I can say on here but I've read on another forum that a customer turned up at a booking and it wasn't gabi who was behind the door , I know its been mentioned on here before - think the bloke had seen gabi before so new straight away it wasn't her ???? was hoping to see her next week any advise on what too doo.

She is absolutely gorgeous and you will miss out if you won't see her at least once.
She seems to be reliable and there were no problems recently so don't hesitate to make that call.

bod666

That was me it happened to. I wrote about it on this forum. It was a one off event that. Gabi had agreed the booking but then a last minute emergency meant she had to go home and strangely rather than tell me herself she let her friend tell me when she opened the door to me. I'd say 99 out of 100 if you make a booking with Gabi she's the one you'll see.

Basically if your jaw hits the floor when you see her it's Gabi.

Online costa

Thanks for the reply , I've seen her before but since then I've read twice on here and another forum and on the other forum they've removed her from the leader board - I've read it was another women behind the door not the person they'd seem before , I sopose in asking how do I know until I get there it's going to be gabi do I ask the question before confirming the booking ????

Offline Ralph

She only rents a room in the flat not the whole place.  Someone else works there too

Offline smiley9

Saw sweet Gabix in Leeds last Friday 6th. There seems to be a lot of debate on here and other sites about if there is more than one Gabi ? Well I had never seen her before so cant say 100%  if it was the original Gaggix  I saw ??? Although she did seem very similar to the previous reviews on this site. About 5'7 to 5'8 ,slim (Although not size 6 as stated on AW?) Tanned, Long dark hair, Attractive no tattoos, smiley and very friendly although I would say she is slightly older than AW age 22? I experienced a wonderful GFE. So I am almost certain I did see The Gabbi as she told me she used to be SiSi when working for a Polish group but now she is Independent although she does share the Leeds Apartment with some other working Polish girls? Not sure if this helps ? But I found her to be genuine.

Online costa

I saw her a couple off weeks back - all I can say reference her apperence would be tanned , brown longish brown hair , slim ,attractive , and the best boobs I've ever seen . English not great but ok'ish.

Offline smiley9

Oh yes thanks Costa how could I forget those gorgeous natural boobs  :rolleyes:

Offline KingKenny7

I found Gabi's English to be fantastic.. I've had a few chats on the bed afterwards talking mostly about holidays etc. I've seen Gabi twice and she remembered me so we spoke about certain things we previously spoke about....she had to be Gabi...

Reference boobs Gabis are awesome but Sensual Amy are even better.(in my opinion).natural, bouncy, perky nipples...such a sight bouncing while she rides you...

bod666

I'm with KK - never had a problem talking to Gabi - her use of English was fine.  I tried to get to see Gabi again earlier this week but no response to texts so i assume she's not working? Anyone have any intel as to when she'll be back? I was hoping to see her again next week.

Offline KingKenny7

@Bod666 - I saw Gabi last week, it was her first day back in Leeds after returning from St Helier / Jersey...I did ask if she was planning on sticking around and she did say yes...however plans change / I don't expect them to tell you future plans etc.... I have always .... Like you, I will be paying a return visit, It is strange as her comms like her service is first rate....

Being slightly immature..who's boobs do you rate best...Gabi or Sensual Amy? - Amy just about wins for me..

bod666

I'll join you in the immaturity ;) - Gabi's do it for me. Although Amy does sport a mighty fine pair :)

Offline leedslad

Gabi wont be working for next few days unfortunately :(