Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katyx26  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Queynte

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

When u look at her profile it states accessing from Malta. Is she genuine or just pimped by the Maltese?

Offline hungguy1982

Wild guess... she's away on holiday/taking a break in Malta...

Offline gorgie tony

I past her in the street one day and it's definitely her in the pictures.

I think she's pretty genuine and usually gets a good review.

Hibernian

Agree very genuine and good service

Offline pilgrim

Genuine profile, was previously in Edinburgh then moved to Aberdeen.  Tours Gla and Edin every so often.

Offline meadowlarklemon

Strangely I was looking at External Link/Members Only this morning and she's also shown as accessing from Malta. She's "available today" in Glasgow so is unlikely to be in Malta

Offline auldie63

I have been told that if you access AW from your mobile all sort of strange locations can show as to where you are.

Offline Banquo

I have been told that if you access AW from your mobile all sort of strange locations can show as to where you are.

I can confirm that. I was with a girl when she got a message asking her why she was accessing from Ireland. She later told me that she asked about it on another forum (probably saafe) and was told the issue was related to accessing her AW profile from a mobile. I don't know why it happens, but it does happen. Having said that, everyone should still be cautious, especially when you see "accessing from Romania"

I haven't seen Katy/Kasia for almost a year now, but she has been great everytime that I have seen her. Instinct tells me she is fully independent.

Offline Alexix

I can confirm that. I was with a girl when she got a message asking her why she was accessing from Ireland. She later told me that she asked about it on another forum (probably saafe) and was told the issue was related to accessing her AW profile from a mobile.

I also think that some of the girls use a proxy to protect their identity ....
I am not sure about that  :unknown: it is just my hypothesis

Handheld

She's a genuine girl - I've seen her loads, but not since she went up North.

Gives good service, including enthusiastic depth throat and anal. Has a few miles on the clock - I'd guess she's mid thirties, and has had a kid(s), so there are a few stretch marks, but she's a reliable punt. Was surprised how tight she is, considering the kiddie damage