Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Julia  (Read 2428 times)

1 review(s) for _julia_69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cityboy87

External Link/Members Only

Polish girl with a place on lower Cathedral Road. She lives there with a another girl who doesn't work. The place itself was not very nice. She sounded very friendly on the phone and I really thought I found a hidden gem.

However, it was a disappointment. Unlike her profile there was no kissing at all and oral was covered. She also stated in her texts that it was unlimited cum but after I came once she said that she would make an exception for me.

What I found really off putting was that she looked away through all of the sex and she appeared in a rush.

SirFrank

An EE who doesn't like kissing or fucking and wants you out of dodge faster than Usain Bolt running downhill. Who'd have thought it?

needzall

Yah I went and saw her for a quick BJ two weeks ago. Something about Polish women, they are not very good at this job. Yes we all know it is fake but at least make it enjoyable. The bj was owo but I had to tip her so it was 40 for a so so job. Her technique isn't very good and her apt. is really small.

Ps. she also checked her phone midway through  :scare:

Bluebird

Hi

I only found about about this site last week.

So as an AdultWork user I would not be aware of this problem girl.

One trick I found out is that if you do a booking form, a girl like this probably wont approve it.

But, as you raised a booking form you can still leave feedback once the booking time has gone by.

Ive done it a few times and the feedback appears as feedback in their ratings as opposed to positive and negative ratings,

SirFrank

Adultwork reviews are about as reliable as a politician

Bluebird

Hey Sir Frank

Did you get what I'm saying Sir?

I'm saying you can leave bad feedback just by doing a booking whether or not the booking request  is confirmed or not by the girl

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Hey Sir Frank

Did you get what I'm saying Sir?

I'm saying you can leave bad feedback just by doing a booking whether or not the booking request  is confirmed or not by the girl

everyone on here already knows they can do this.  Many don't as they will then get some sort of bollocks posted on their feedback such as 'tried to BB me' or 'Tried to rape me' or 'has an obvious STI.'
Others don't bother as some of the feedback is so fake on AW there is no point adding to it.
They prefer to post here as at least here they can leave honest feedback

Offline wholuvsubaby

External Link/Members Only
Cheers fella, just saved me a punting fee and.the waste of an hour (plus parking!)
was going for a jump on her tonight but going.to wait for Carla.to return me thinks