Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: popular girls and negative reviews  (Read 3241 times)

Offline Mansell

Given the scenarios given on this thread of popular girls do you think I should leave a negative review for Tori Taylor?
I tried phoning her on Tuesday a couple of times with no response so I emailed her. Got a reply later that evening saying she was available Wednesday (last night) between 5 and 10. Great! I emailed back asking to meet at 7. No reply.
Tried ringing Thursday morning to confirm and again Thursday afternoon. I sent another email saying I could be flexible and come whenever she wanted and still no reply. When it got closer to the time I sent a booking request through AW thinking that she must be be waiting for that.....no reply. I tried ringing a couple of more times and gave up worried that she'd think I was a stalker or something.
I'm gutted as I really want to meet her, mainly because of the great reviews she's had on here.
I have to admit I've only been with a couple of WG's so I could be being sensitive and this may be perfectly acceptable and normal behaviour.
If you're reading this Tori, I still want to meet you uuuuuurrrrrrrrrggggghhh. How pathetic am I lol?

Steve, you mention that you have only seen a couple of girls, so presume you are new to all of this. Your experience is just bad comms, which is annoying and frustrating. Personally I find it depends on who you are trying to see as to what the comms are like, but also you are trying to book very close to when you want to see the girl and with popular ones that just isn;t going to happen unfortunately.

What I have been doing and does seem to work is look at when a popular girl normally works, then email her the week before asking about a booking on the days that she normally works ie email on friday for a booking the next tues or wed and generally you can get it as you have jumped the release of their calendar. If you want to see a girl on the friday contact her on the monday. Yes, it would be good if you didn;t have to do that, and I kind of dread giving the secret away. Often it can take 24hrs to get a reply to an email from some of them. As I say it does depend on the girl and whether this is her full time job or part time. Hope that helps.

Offline SteveT1969

Thanks Mansell and Johny34 for the advice. You're right I am new to all this and so I'm relying on the reviews on here.
Just hope I haven't blown it with Tori now haha.

Offline Mansell

Thanks Mansell and Johny34 for the advice. You're right I am new to all this and so I'm relying on the reviews on here.
Just hope I haven't blown it with Tori now haha.

You'll be fine, she's a bright girl and as you have found out is getting a lot of emails with punters wanting to book her. Do you have AW feedback as that does help. If you really want to see her, email via the AW email system and suggest a day and time you would like to meet. Ie email today asking about next week. Mon & Tues seem good days. But sorry your to late for part of tuesday afternoon  :yahoo:

Looking4fun

Think she's off til next week now unless she's changed her hours be persistent if you want to see her she's worth it

Offline SteveT1969

Think I've cracked it, thanks to the great advice on here.
Couple of really good emails back and forth with her and she told me to book her through the AW booking system.
Just waiting for confirmation, fingers crossed haha.
Thanks again lads, hope I can return the favour some day.  :drinks:

Offline johnr1

Think I've cracked it, thanks to the great advice on here.
Couple of really good emails back and forth with her and she told me to book her through the AW booking system.
Just waiting for confirmation, fingers crossed haha.
Thanks again lads, hope I can return the favour some day.  :drinks:
well you have done better than me as I have been a regular for about 4 years and she has not replied to any of my emails or bookings requests?not sure what is weong?

Offline Mansell

well you have done better than me as I have been a regular for about 4 years and she has not replied to any of my emails or bookings requests?not sure what is weong?
Think she is really busy at the moment John, taking a while for emails etc to get answered ie 24 hrs. Sure you'll get there.

Offline johnr1

Think she is really busy at the moment John, taking a while for emails etc to get answered ie 24 hrs. Sure you'll get there.

Way hay email and text received ...... so all sorted  ;) when someone is as good as Tori you start to panic lol but a happy boy again  :yahoo: