Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LilyDelphine of AdultWork  (Read 1572 times)

16 review(s) for LilyDelphine (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I booked Lily for a 1 hour incall. Price was £120.

Communications were good. She texted me the evening before to confirm that I still wanted the booking. I already knew the address from my previous visits though this was my first solo booking with her.

The house is in Heaton and is an easy walk from Chillingham Road metro station. The area is quiet and respectable and there is plenty of parking directly outside or in the nearby streets. Inside it was clean, neat and tidy.

She offered me a drink and I sorted the paperwork and jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

She's a total fox, facially she's absolutely beautiful and has a gorgeous body - shapely legs, curvy hips and peachy bum. Lovely firm natural B cup boobs. Someone on here once described her as oozing sexuality and I think that's a good description. She's a real sex kitten.

She was wearing good quality black stockings and suspenders with heels and some accompanying slinky undies and looked terrific.

Services: DFK, OWO, HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (missionary, doggy, cowgirl, doggy, missionary), CIM.

She's a fab kisser and her OWO / HJ is great. She was very responsive during reverse O, eventually cumming on my tongue. The sex was great, she really gets into it, bucking back in doggy, pulling me into her during missionary and riding me hard in cowgirl. She's such a wonderfully passionate little minx, very tactile and interactive with plenty of eye contact and some dirty talk.

She's a lovely girl too, really warm, friendly and playful. Quite charming in fact.

Her hygiene was perfect.

I got a quick wash and departed.

It was a superb punt, I would highly recommend her and I will definitely return.

Offline lycius

Another negative review. When will she learn?

Offline foreverchanges

Couldn't have put it better myself Prof..she is magnificent.

walking dead

I am , I have to say jealous she is now only taking bookings from previous clients. Thanks for the review

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review Prof. Not much else to add to your comments really. She is simply the best I've ever seen and every one who has seen her rates her high on their list (with one rather odd exception) Lets hope she is around for a long time yet.

Offline Mansell

Great review Prof and spot on description of what Lily is like.  :D

Looking4fun

Surprised it took this long for a positive she sounds awesome great review

Offline johnny34

Great review as usual Prof... :thumbsup: Totally agree shes one of the best & i must organise another booking asap

Offline Mansell

Great review Prof. Not much else to add to your comments really. She is simply the best I've ever seen and every one who has seen her rates her high on their list (with one rather odd exception) Lets hope she is around for a long time yet.

You'd better save up for when she has graduated, it going to cost a fortune as she says on AW that she is going to be working a lot more and we know she's your favourite :D  :D  the good news of course is it will be so much easier to see her. I might even get another look in ( really hope so)

Offline PlasticGeordie

You'd better save up for when she has graduated, it going to cost a fortune as she says on AW that she is going to be working a lot more and we know she's your favourite :D  :D  the good news of course is it will be so much easier to see her. I might even get another look in ( really hope so)

:)  There are some luxuries in life where you just have to say "sod the expense" 

Offline Mansell

:)  There are some luxuries in life where you just have to say "sod the expense"

Oh, so true and a visit to Lily is pretty close to the top  :lol: :lol:

Offline superfurryanimal

Thanks Prof; a fab review which is totally spot on. I saw her last weekend and she was brill!

DaveyJJ

I am , I have to say jealous she is now only taking bookings from previous clients. Thanks for the review

Yep jealous aswell.  :(

Offline walter

Yep jealous aswell.  :(

Me too!

Tried to make a booking with Lily and Eva before Eva went away but they're always booked up. Tried getting them to start a bit earlier but no joy. If only I could have got a booking then, I'd be able to go back now. :(
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)
Banned by: daviemac