Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Chloe uk xx  (Read 7613 times)

4 review(s) for sexy chloe uk xx (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

Sexy Chloe uk xx
I hour£120 incall
External Link/Members Only

Chloe put in a reverse bid a week or so ago, and I accepted it. Unfortunately, we had to cancel but stayed in touch with a view to rearranging.

That took place this morning at a discrete house in Whitefield.
Chloe answered the door in a tight black dress and heels.

Very smiley and very pretty with long dark hair. She has just changed it from blond but says it will be going back blond very soon.

Paperwork out of the way and we both stripped. Chloe was very bubbly & enthusiastic and had my cock in her mouth as soon as we were naked.

Chloe is very petite, 5’2” and size 6 – 8. Great figure, lovely tits, peachy bum and a very cheeky grin. 23 year old on her profile seems accurate.

We seemed to click and were having a great giggle. After a nice slow, no hands and quite deep owo, I asked if I could return the favour because she said she loved to receive oral.
I spent a good while with my head buried in-between her legs licking, fingering a even a little rim.  Chloe was enjoying this and told me so. She positioned her hands under her bum so I could get a better lick and also clamped me with her thighs.
She also pulled my hands so I went in more firmly. Very sweet tasting pussy.

I asked her to sit on my face, which she again liked. Then switched around for a lovely spell of 69. I could feel her taking my cock quite deep.

On with a condom & she sat astride and rode me slowly and very deeply. Then into missionary, where we fucked for ages, nice and slow and deep. Fantastic eye contact at all times – cheeky minx. I upped the pace and couldn’t resist finishing there. She held her legs up so I could get maximum depth and she told me she was coming too.

We then kissed and cuddled for a while before I hardened up again – she was straight back onto lovely oral.

I shall return to see Chloe, she has a wicked sense of humour and I think we can develop our sessions and be a bit more adventurous.  100% recommend from Fab.

Picture on her page is accurate apart from an airbrushed out discrete tattoo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gordo987

Just one photo?  Not for me at any price :thumbsdown:

Offline Fabaceous

Hi Gordo,
Yes, it's a risk, but one worth taking in this instance.
She is an attractive young girl.
Great make up and hair too.

Offline IAMBATMAN

nice review fab added to the list

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice review Fab, been on my HL for a while but was unsure as not too much feedback however now genuinely recommended rather than just AW feedback.
Just one question her profile has an M5 postcode area but you saw her in Whitefield, is she normally based in Whitefield or does she have more than 1 working location?

Offline Fabaceous

Nice review Fab, been on my HL for a while but was unsure as not too much feedback however now genuinely recommended rather than just AW feedback.
Just one question her profile has an M5 postcode area but you saw her in Whitefield, is she normally based in Whitefield or does she have more than 1 working location?
She sometimes works from a hotel in Salford Quays and sometimes from a house in Whitefield.

jtfm

She has bid on my RB, wasn't sure, but she on shortlist now.

Offline mikebath

Saw her last Tuesday at her house in Whitefield. Been trying to see her for a while but could never arrange a time/date. Really good service, Gorgeous petite girl. Only 1 negative was her ankle "Bracelet"!

Offline MrMog

LOL that description of her Ankle 'Bracelet' makes her sound like she is wearing a Tag lol

Offline threechilliman

Saw her last Tuesday at her house in Whitefield. Been trying to see her for a while but could never arrange a time/date. Really good service, Gorgeous petite girl. Only 1 negative was her ankle "Bracelet"!

I wouldn't have been able to resist asking....

tcm

SaneOnes

I've been scratching my head over who to see when I'm in Manchester again but now i think i know! Good review, F :)

Offline mikebath

Ha!! Did ask and she said something to do with council tax?!

Offline mikebath

Oh! and it was decorated with sequins!!

DoctorDoctor

The Chloe I saw on Saturday was not wearing an ankle 'bracelet'.......have I been B&S'd??

Offline Fabaceous

Mmmm. I don't recall seeing an ankle bracelet.
The girl I saw had brunette hair, but said she was going back to blonde.
She had a Girls name tattooed on her back and a small jewell on her nipple.

DoctorDoctor

that's the girl I saw......a few more tats than on her AW profile for sure, but certainly no ankle 'accessories'.

DD

Offline MrMog

Just a heads up, she has some new photos on her profile I recognise from another girl whose profile I hot listed but then disappeared, not sure I can remember her name at the time I just remember the photos. I remember the girl was also suggested to me by facebook as a friend a few months afterwards lol.

She has worked under a diff name, if anyone remembers from the photos then please let me know.

Offline jagmanyorkshire

I think she used to be called Amy?

Offline Wmatt100

I am sure she did in calls from an apartment in wigan. Think it was Amy

Offline OakTree

Just a heads up, she has some new photos on her profile I recognise from another girl whose profile I hot listed but then disappeared, not sure I can remember her name at the time I just remember the photos. I remember the girl was also suggested to me by facebook as a friend a few months afterwards lol.

She has worked under a diff name, if anyone remembers from the photos then please let me know.

I'm a bit confused here, are you saying that these new pics are not of sexy Chloe uk but of another girl?

Offline Wmatt100

No mate!!! Just saying she was on here before but under another profile (I think).

Offline MrMog

Same girl but she had a previous profile.

Offline MrMog

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33810.0

Her previous profile, note the same pics used in the links given by Infoseeker.

I only mention it as she has previous reviews on here and has just rebadged herself.

Offline OakTree

Offline MrMog

I was looking at seeing Chloe and then I noticed her new pics and remembered them from another profile a while back, the girl messed me around on a booking and cost me a fair few quid in petrol and hotel booking etc.. I am just glad I joined the dots and realised who she was before giving her another go.

She has 1 positive review on here as Chloe but the previous review from Info was a neutral. I will give her a miss for now.

Online frankc

I was looking at seeing Chloe and then I noticed her new pics and remembered them from another profile a while back, the girl messed me around on a booking and cost me a fair few quid in petrol and hotel booking etc.. I am just glad I joined the dots and realised who she was before giving her another go.

She has 1 positive review on here as Chloe but the previous review from Info was a neutral. I will give her a miss for now.

Wish I'd noticed your post before I booked her today MrMog,

Plan A and plan B fell through early doors so thought I'd chance my arm with Sexy Chloe, rang at 11.30am and booked for 1.30 Salford M6

Tx were good and light hearted and we left it at "text me when your outside at 1.30". Now on arrival to say the area was dodgy would be an understatement and I started to get that " I've made a big mistake" feeling. come 1.30 I thought fuck it im here now so i sent the text.....nothing.....sent again.....nothing....gave it till 1.45 and called it a day.

eventually got a text back  an hour later saying "shed left her phone in a shop" ,  I didn't even get a "sorry"...think I may have been flipped for a regular, who knows, but all in all a lucky escape for me as the area was shocking and I've saved a bit of cash to spend on a decent punt.... but her lack apology speaks volumes for me...I for one won't be giving her a second chance

Mancpunts

Seems a bit unreliable. Off the HL. Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Wish I'd noticed your post before I booked her today MrMog,

Plan A and plan B fell through early doors so thought I'd chance my arm with Sexy Chloe, rang at 11.30am and booked for 1.30 Salford M6

She does appear to work from a few different locations with postcodes M5; M6; M25 and currently M45 however I've contacted her a few times when she is showing M25 to be told she is in M5 or M6 so not sure how up to date she keeps her profile.
Makes it hard to actually plan a punt with her and she only gives the general M6 type postcode whereas I like to get a proper postcode and suss the area out on google maps to make sure i'm not entering a shithole.

Offline thefoxman

I remember the girl was also suggested to me by facebook as a friend a few months afterwards lol.
that means you're using the same phone number or email for punting/adultwork as facebook  :scare:

Offline MrMog

Nah calm down I just have another account set up I use to keep in touch with a few girls from AW and lads and lasses from a club I used to frequent who have profiles on there :) I have an old 4S on Voda PAYG I use for punting.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:17:14 pm by MrMog »

Online frankc

She does appear to work from a few different locations with postcodes M5; M6; M25 and currently M45 however I've contacted her a few times when she is showing M25 to be told she is in M5 or M6 so not sure how up to date she keeps her profile.
Makes it hard to actually plan a punt with her and she only gives the general M6 type postcode whereas I like to get a proper postcode and suss the area out on google maps to make sure i'm not entering a shithole.

Well the the address I was sent to was a dump, apparently she works from a smart apartment in Whitefield 2 days a week, and 2 other addresses in Salford, either way I'd advise giving this shithole a wide berth.

DoctorDoctor

A while back I booked her for an incall at a place in Whitefield, which whilst not palatial looked ok. On the day, she changed the location and the time. I didn't have a chance to street-view the address, and ended up on a tough estate. Worst still, the house was in a cul de sac with the neighbours out fixing cars etc.

House was a right shithole; busted washing machine in the front garden and a door that looked like it had been visited on several occasions by either GMP, bailiffs or loan sharks. The girl who opens the door is pretty, but inside the house is even worse. There's also a big-sounding dog barricaded in the kitchen. Upstairs, the room is ok but dirty, bathroom is a dump and doesn't even have a door.

I should have walked, but Junior Doctor was doing all the thinking. Chloe was unorganised and chaotic; didn't even have a bobble for tying up her hair.

Ended up with an average fuck, but a decent CIM and swallow.

I'd say if she was working out of Salford Quays, then decent value. Elsewhere, forgetaboudit.

DD

Offline cueball

She's off the list, I'm not from house and gardens but the Whitefield gaff sounds a right dump

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah her part of the HL is starting to go a bit cool