Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - Carol's London Road  (Read 1425 times)

Shuggy68

Went on Friday (03 March 15) paid the guy at the door and went into the lounge, two girls there one looked to be about mid 30s, tall and a decent figure and I had a decent chat with over a glass of juice, seemed pleasant enough.

The other girl was curled up in the corner and didn't say much, dark hair, brown eyes, more my type to be honest, didn't really think a lot of her at first, but then the lounge wasn't well lit.

Went to the room, which had seen better days but then the whole place is a bit run down, but still clean and warm.

Unusually she stripped off even before the massage, ok she isn't stick thin but not fat either and wow what a fucking shock, easily the best sex I have had in my live, oral without a condom, soft gentle kisses including french kissing, utterly amazing, so good in fact I went back on Monday.

She is Romanian but, her family is in Italy.

Now the bad news, move fast boys as she is going to see her family at Easter and I would be surprised if she comes back.  She also works out off a flat in Leith as an Independent.

Argento79

Cheers for the review. 

Does she have an AW profile or a profile anywhere else for the indie work?

Offline sparrow

Just to be clear, Carol's is in Easter Road.

Shuggy68

Oh Gawd, sorry it is in Easter Road, apologies :dash:

Can't find a profile on AW for her.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:03:09 pm by Shuggy68 »

BigBandy

Staff required I may apply  :yahoo:

Offline stenven

Went on Friday (03 March 15) paid the guy at the door and went into the lounge, two girls there one looked to be about mid 30s, tall and a decent figure and I had a decent chat with over a glass of juice, seemed pleasant enough.

The other girl was curled up in the corner and didn't say much, dark hair, brown eyes, more my type to be honest, didn't really think a lot of her at first, but then the lounge wasn't well lit.

Went to the room, which had seen better days but then the whole place is a bit run down, but still clean and warm.

Unusually she stripped off even before the massage, ok she isn't stick thin but not fat either and wow what a fucking shock, easily the best sex I have had in my live, oral without a condom, soft gentle kisses including french kissing, utterly amazing, so good in fact I went back on Monday.

She is Romanian but, her family is in Italy.

Now the bad news, move fast boys as she is going to see her family at Easter and I would be surprised if she comes back.  She also works out off a flat in Leith as an Independent.

3 march(Friday),u joking
Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Shuggy68

Must be something in the air, I keep getting it fecking wrong.

No it wasn't Friday 3rd March it was Friday 27th Feb and Monday 2nd March, I wrote the bloody review on the 3rd duh   :dash: