Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malaysian Kimberly  (Read 2106 times)

3 review(s) for Malaysian Kimberly (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

needzall

To follow up on this girl, who I saw yesterday.
External Link/Members Only

Texted her in the morning, but didn't hear back. Thought maybe she was one of these call only girls, which is strange because she texted me the previous night saying to text her on monday  :unknown:.

That didn't matter too much as she answered the phone later that day and I had made an appt. Over the phone she sounds quite bubbly almost to the point of sounding fake but whatever. Arrived at the place, Kings Rd, and thankfully the girl in the pictures opened the door. The pictures were accurate but they are a bit photo shopped. Her skin is quite dark and she's a tad chunkier in real life. I didn't complain as I like dark skin. The best part is those tits are hers and they look the same. I don't think they are a C at all closer to a D or DD  :yahoo:.

We started with a massage which was not the best but pretty relaxing, she really knows how to dig in. Next was OWO which you have to pay an extra tenner for. She has awesome technique, not the type of girl tries to get you to cum the second she starts. Very good foreplay bj I'd say. On to two positions although I'm sure more are available, i just didn't ask.

Would I recommend her, absolutely. For the price and what you get she is awesome. My only complaint is her laugh, it sounds a bit childish but that's being really picky.

Enjoy gents! :drinks:

Offline ledley

Thanks for the review mate. Sounds gd. When u say chunkier, is she fat? Or just a big bigger?

Online Corus Boy

Thanks for the review mate. Sounds gd. When u say chunkier, is she fat? Or just a big bigger?

Maybe she eats too many Yorkies?  :drinks:

SirFrank

I was in until the last line. I can't be doing with a childish laugh. That's me out

Offline charlie-mott

I was planning a visit this week, if she's a chunk with a weird laugh I will probably look elsewhere

Offline ledley

yeah i am eager to know about her weight now ha. if she is above a size 10, its prob a no from me. Although she claims her tits are natural so that is tempting to me  ;)

Offline ampersand

SirFrank

Her tits look amazing but the pics do look photoshopped.

needzall

I mean a bit bigger, probably size 10. All I said was a bit of a tummy although not bad. No idea how long she is here though, she said she wants to do a tour of America. I told her it wasn't worth it because of the laws and shit out there. It's much more dangerous for the punters and the girls out there.

Offline Cityboy87

I went to see her Monday at around 6 on the way back from work. She is plump the photos are photoshopped but she is pretty enough. She was a friendly and the massage was ok. Blowjob was covered and fine but I found the sex rather unenthusiastic. I will not return

Offline ledley

I went to see her in the end. Nice friendly wg with massage and oral. Sex was ok though she was a bit fatter than the photos. Her tits r amazing and the location and bedroom was nice

gonemild

I went to see her Monday at around 6 on the way back from work. She is plump the photos are photoshopped but she is pretty enough. She was a friendly and the massage was ok. Blowjob was covered and fine but I found the sex rather unenthusiastic. I will not return

Yeah pretty much my experience right here, particularly the low enthusiasm, glad it's not just me :D or maybe it is :p either way, physically really good, i would only say a tiny bit bigger than the photo's and i was definitely a huge fan! But the lack of enthusiasm was a bit of a downer for me and left me feeling a bit meh afterwards to be honest, which is a shame. Then again i'm sure other people will have a way better experience, so worth a shot chaps!