Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Juliette  (Read 1673 times)

13 review(s) for Girlfriend Julia... (3 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

prizelight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked a hour with Petite Juliette for £100. Comms were good - she speaks good English. Works out of a flat (with I think another girl) in a tower block in Islington where you have to call up and be buzzed in. Texted me the flat number on arrival.

She requested I showered before, fresh towels provided.

She is petite, pretty and offers good services, OWO taking me all the way in, RO and rimming, sex mish & doggy and was happy to let me play with her body. I did want to kiss but she refused because I'd been eating her arse, but I had messaged requesting FK and she agreed to the booking.

Pretty good massage after.

So all the right elements but I rated it neutral because I felt like seeing me was a chore for her (which it is I'm sure) but surely the trick is to not let the guy know that's what you think. I won't be hurrying back.

Offline nigel4498

Sorry it didn't work out for you but with Four negatives, a neutral and a positive and now your neutral on here surprised you didn't do a UKP AW number search first, with those reviews I Would have give her a miss.

Offline claretandblue

op she markets herself as a "deepthroat champion",you say she took you all the way in,do you think that is a fair assessment?

Offline The_Don

@ op sorry you had a bad time

with Four negatives, a neutral and a positive and now your neutral on here surprised you didn't do a UKP AW number search first, with those reviews I Would have give her a miss.

Indeed

Offline Convince Me

op she markets herself as a "deepthroat champion",you say she took you all the way in,do you think that is a fair assessment?
Only took 6" of mine with plenty to spare! So, no she is not a DT champion.

prizelight

Point taken about doing my research but trying to do same day arrangements and she was the only one who got back to me.

As for the deep throat thing 6 inches is all I have to test with so can't say further than that.

Offline claretandblue

Only took 6" of mine with plenty to spare! So, no she is not a DT champion.

definately off my hotlist then cheers

Offline mrx007

As the only reviewer who has given her a positive review I'd say she suits my purposes: a dirty slut who fucks and sucks for money, drops to her knees as soon as you pay her, and takes a mouthful.

I fancy seeing her again but only for another quickie blowjob and if she confirms that I can cum all over her face.

For anything intimate and GF like I'd not recommend her.

mrhappypants

As the only reviewer who has given her a positive review I'd say she suits my purposes: a dirty slut who fucks and sucks for money, drops to her knees as soon as you pay her, and takes a mouthful.

I fancy seeing her again but only for another quickie blowjob and if she confirms that I can cum all over her face.

For anything intimate and GF like I'd not recommend her.

Spot on Mr Bond.

Dave