Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Lady, Patricia,Bristol  (Read 1354 times)

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only

I phoned Patricia but didn’t get a reply so I followed up with a text message which quickly got a dialogue going. An earlier review here suggested that Patricia’s spoken English skills are limited and her preference for text messaging supports this. Anyway, we agreed a time and date a few days hence and all appeared to be well. Patricia had given me her building address and asked me to text on the day, 30 minutes before the appointment, for the access details and flat number.
The day arrived and I arrived in Bristol in plenty of time to check out the area and park. No answer to my phone call again so I sent Patricia a text which was answered to say there may be a problem with the time and there may be a delay. Since I’m now in Bristol and committed to the car park charge I reply saying that’s OK and her response is that her landlord normally collects the rent 15 minutes after the appointment is supposed to start! Not believing this excuse for a minute, I just replied with “OK, just tell me when you are free” and she gave me a time 30 minutes later than booked.
Now I had an hour to kill and I wasn’t going to get out of Bristol as early as I would have liked which could have turned out to be a pain. One beer and one coffee later, Patricia sent me a text, on time, to let me know that she was ready and giving the access code and flat number. By now I’d had time to develop a healthy level of paranoia, so the instructions said take the lift but I took the stairs. I arrived at the flat without incident and was met by a tall lady with a fit body but somewhat older than her profile suggested (over forty).
She was dressed as requested and after checking the appointment duration and taking care of the paperwork I was offered a shower. I took the opportunity for a quick clean of the important areas and returned to the main room of the studio apartment where Patricia began with enthusiastic DFK which revealed a strong taste of mouthwash, not a bad thing I suppose.
I then helped Patricia out of her lingerie and guided her to her knees. She took the tint and liberated my cock from my jeans. There was then an unfortunate but brief pause whilst she used a wipe on it before she began OWO which was again enthusiastic if not the most skilful. For me there was too much use of her hand although she did get me to the back of her throat at the end of each in stroke. I encouraged with both hands on the back of her head and some light thrusting. However, I didn’t feel that I could communicate with her well enough to suggest she put her hands behind her back, let me grab her hair and take complete control.
So I let her continue as she was for a while before motioning her to stand which she did and reverted to more DFK before letting her undress me. We then moved to the bed for more DFK and OWO interspersed with me sucking on her nipples and moved on to RO. She was smoothly shaved, had a sweet tasting pussy and made all the right responses appearing to get very close to cumming. Not wishing to allow her release yet, I stopped and lay back while she applied a condom and mounted me in cowgirl.
We slowly worked each other back up to simultaneous orgasm and clung to each other panting and shaking for twenty or thirty seconds before separating. I’m trying to recall if I’ve ever had that happen with a WG before and I don’t think I have which was probably the point in the meeting that changed it from being a neutral to a positive.
Next Patricia asked if I’d like a massage, “massage?” she said. Not being one to turn down an offer of more pampering of me and being able to lie back and do nothing, of course I said “yes.” After I turned over, Patricia returned to paying attention to my cock which responded well but things then started to deteriorate as it became apparent, as she covered it in oil, that her plan was a hand job to finish! I put a stop to that, said “I’m sure you can find another condom” and proceeded to fuck her in missionary. She was now very tight, seems to happen to some girls after they cum but I continued to pound away until with a grimace she pushed me off and the hour was over.
I then accepted her offer of another shower and after I’d finished and was dressing, Patricia had her shower, returning for a goodbye kiss and I was on my way.
So, over all, how was that? Not sure, pleasant enough with some highlights. Her body type was right but she was too tall and I prefer a girl in her twenties. Also as I like to control the punt, it’s easier if there’s no language barrier. Would I return? No. But do I ever? Also no…

Offline Roth

Profile showing last 3 days in Bristol. Shame  :cry:  Maybe she was just minding the flat for Claudia or Polish Liily when they were on holiday? :unknown:

spkmstr48

Profile showing last 3 days in Bristol. Shame  :cry:  Maybe she was just minding the flat for Claudia or Polish Liily when they were on holiday? :unknown:

You've still got time Roth!

As long as you like it, how did Clint Eastwood put it in one of the spaghetti westerns, "without conversation"?

Offline Roth

You've still got time Roth!

As long as you like it, how did Clint Eastwood put it in one of the spaghetti westerns, "without conversation"?
Great.  Cheers!  :drinks: