Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech Republic girls return  (Read 3256 times)

Offline Bengeo13

I've kept a wayward eye looking out for the return of these two girls
Sexylucy94
External Link/Members Only
Ashley-GFE
External Link/Members Only
I've seen them both but not as a duo. My preference is Lucy but only just, it's a close call. In fact Lucy only edges it because of the way she pounces on you immediately when you arrive. 

walking dead

Looking for a quick today.
Would have considered these, but where I think they are based isn't convenient

Offline Benja73

Not paying £70 for half an hour in that location...

Offline Mansell

Not paying £70 for half an hour in that location...

What's up with NE7 ?

walking dead

They used to be in ne1, I think.
They are now in ne4 I believe

Offline Benja73

I think it is NE4 too, no problem with NE7...

Offline Mansell

Interesting as showed up as NE7 on the main site using the "options" tab and also NE7 on Android App. This is for sexyLucy94.
Are you guys checking Ashley ?

walking dead

It's where she text me today, when I enquired

walking dead

I wouldn't take much notice of the maps.
There are lots that aren't accurate, probably due to random postcodes being used or not updated.
There seems to be one used for lots of the romanian zero feedback lot. Worth checking the map for those ones! Hope sergei isn't reading this

chriss1985

Emailed Ashley and got the post code....without giving too much away all I'll say is 'Cruddas Park'.

It's a no from me

Offline Mansell

Emailed Ashley and got the post code....without giving too much away all I'll say is 'Cruddas Park'.

It's a no from me
That's the trouble when they are not local and don't realise what reputation the area has.

Offline dino1990

£20 cheaper and I would be there by now, dunno who told them the going rate was £70 for 30 minutes.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Postcode is ne4. Pretty much the same apartments as I have been to in the past visiting Sophia Jones and annabell. Never had a problem there before and isn't where it comes up on adultwork.

Offline ollie52

Hope Ashley is back that arse is a thing of beauty  :dancegirl:

Nilmalith

That's the trouble when they are not local and don't realise what reputation the area has.

In regards to the building itself I have seen less rundown apartments in gang controlled areas of Columbia, it makes me extremely sceptical to take a chance there even if Lucy is probably the best looking WG about imo, I haven't heard anything about the area itself though has there been previous posts about problems there?

walking dead

If its those high rise flats, been there maybe  4 or 5 times with no issues

Offline Shyandrew2001

I'm not a local to newcastle. What's the problem with the area and the flats? Iv also been there 4/5 times and never had a issue.

Offline chinatoon

tbh that areas not that bad anymore.  Mostly been taken over by students now and there has been a lot of regeneration of the area. BEEN to a few punts there and had no troubles.

didn't get round to seeing these ladies last time but I remember the positive reviews.

Offline attack

Not being familar with newcastle, any secure parking within walking distance?

Looking4fun

not being picky but i 'm not parking my car in ne4 for to long shame lucy looks great

Offline Bengeo13

I've visited these high - rise flats on many occasions and never had any problems of any sort, and that includes parking.
A lot of West Newcastle has been flattened to make way for a huge new area of social housing.
As a result the whole area has tidied up nicely

walking dead

I visited ashley today after a disaster elsewhere.
what a wonderful girl!
will try to do a review later

Offline johnr1

not being picky but i 'm not parking my car in ne4 for to long shame lucy looks great

NE4 is not a good area but not as bad as a few years ago  :( I have parked my car there before with no problem and it was not cheap

DaveyJJ

I'm thinking of seeing Lucy as my first punt.. do you lads think this is a good idea? can't find many negatives.

Offline Bengeo13

Davey, I would be surprised if you were disappointed.
I'm just about to do a review about my meeting with her last week
Top marks all round but no CIM, only OWO

Offline marbella punts rule

NE4 is not a good area but not as bad as a few years ago  :( I have parked my car there before with no problem and it was not cheap

NE4 and parking my car there..!!! no chance, I might have to buy a punting car to go with my punting phone   :D

DaveyJJ

Ashley's profle seems to have disappeared from AW.

walking dead

It's been gone a few days now

I think she is having a bit of trouble with it.
Maybe try messaging Lucy if you want to book

walking dead

NE4 and parking my car there..!!! no chance, I might have to buy a punting car to go with my punting phone   :D

Seriously it's fine. you can park on a main road just off a bigger main road. It's not the arse end of ne4.