Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy in Myrthyr Tidfil  (Read 1766 times)

Offline ShyWolf

Has anyone seen Roxy91 in Myrthyr Tidfil only one review on UKP
External Link/Members Only
Looks very pretty and exactly my type and from the looks of her likes list haas a bit of a submissive side

Any info would be great

Offline ampersand

I can't believe that she gets away with £120/h.  Merthyr, that well known mecca of punting!

Online Corus Boy

I can't believe that she gets away with £120/h.  Merthyr, that well known mecca of punting!

There seems to be a small enclave growing in Merthyr.  Mostly good looking, fit and available, so maybe £120 could be a good price.

Having said that I think I've seen posts that the girls are interchangeable and you might not see the one you book and all services offered are not available.  Nothing new there then?  :D 

Offline Swsnapper

Yes I put a review up which I believe you commented on?

She has changed her pics, and her name from Roxy 91 or whatever it was.

Won't go into detail again as its on the review but the first time arranged to meet up she recommended me getting to go with that eighteen year old as her "sister had popped round" but her profile was not my cup of tea.

Bluebird

Hi I seen this girl lol

Shes fine unless you say something she dont agree with then she goes a bit hostile

She got a little dog that can be a pest

But she is slinky and pretty

I seen once but not meeting again not my cup of tea but lots will like her!

SirFukedDaLot

I have looked at her profile a few times.. not sure I want to venture up to Merthyr but I am tempted.. even if it is a one time event I like my skinny Welsh blondes.. if she was a back door.. I would slam her.  :D
Any details on location.. safety of venue.. parking.. and does she give a or take a good fucking.

Thanks

Offline Swsnapper

House is a two up two down in a residential area.  Didn't cause me any undue concern at all although it was a daytime punt.  Lots of parking in street over etc.

I felt personally she didn't take attempt to take too much of a lead but whatever I asked for she happily obliged position wise etc.  suppose you could argue its for the punter to take the lead in anycase....

When I was banging her from behind she without any prompt started rubbing her clit and alleged to have come whilst doing this.  During my recovery she also happily played with her clit as I fingered her pussy and arse.

Amazing body if you like them petite.

Offline Swsnapper

Ps the dog didn't make an appearance for me haha!

Offline foreverhung

I've gotta have a wank after reading this post now  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

SirFrank

Hi I seen this girl lol

Shes fine unless you say something she dont agree with then she goes a bit hostile

She got a little dog that can be a pest

But she is slinky and pretty

I seen once but not meeting again not my cup of tea but lots will like her!

Haha I'm intrigued now. Can you give some examples? I'm tempted to book her just to get a rise out of her. Merthyr though, who'd have thought it. I once saw a bird from Merthyr when I was about 15 on hols with my folks. We exchanged numbers but when I got home she phoned my house (this was back in the day when if you wanted to speak to someone you either phoned them on the landline or physically visited them) and my old man answered. I was out at the time. Anyhow she said tell young frank (this was before my knighthood) I can't see him anymore because my modelling career is taking off. I can only assume she was either on drugs or it was some fucking wind up. Modelling my fucking arse.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:44:12 pm by SirFrank »

Bluebird

Hey Frank I thought you died in 2007? LOL

In the normal act of conversation if you ask anything personal this girl I found becomes more hostile and certainly dosnt like anyone being nosey

With me she went from DefCon 4 to 2 in 10 seconds

Maybe it was me

Offline Swsnapper

That's strange as just through natural conversation she told me a few things, including her day job (she may have been lying but deffo didn't seem it, and it wasn't a direct question I asked just idle chat).

Must have caught her on a bad day Bluebird haha!

Offline madeinwales56

Has anyone seen Roxy91 in Myrthyr Tidfil only one review on UKP
External Link/Members Only
Looks very pretty and exactly my type and from the looks of her likes list haas a bit of a submissive side

Any info would be great

Now, lovely boy, I know that I have been away from God's country for a number of years now but I didn't realise the spelling of Merthyr Tydfil had changed! And for £120 do you get her Mam as well?

Online Corus Boy

Now, lovely boy, I know that I have been away from God's country for a number of years now but I didn't realise the spelling of Merthyr Tydfil had changed! And for £120 do you get her Mam as well?

Hidden Image/Members Only

jtfm

BEWARE that part of Merthyr, even the Rottweilers go around in pairs!

Bluebird

Hey jtfm

I remembered what set this girl off with me to become little hostile

I asked her if her parents were local ( you know her Mam and Dad)

She didn't like that and made me wary after

Otherwise she looks good and sex is fine.

jtfm

Was hoping to see her this morning but she mailed me t say she not working today.
Hopefully going to have a bash at  External Link/Members Only instead.

Bluebird

Hey jtfm

if you have a bash with Kylie Id like to know if she is pretty and whether she got false, pert or droopy tits LOL

Im interested in meeting her too

jtfm

She got a few reviews on here already, but if it happens I will do one.