Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexykelly345 in Haverhill  (Read 1402 times)

Offline suffolkmark

Just to warn those that are unaware, this sp is a thief. I use the term sp very loosely as she doesn't provide any service. She was based in Clacton on Sea but seems to have moved. If you can read her feedback you would be able to see a lot of feedback statingg that punters weree being robbed and threatened by her and her boyfriend Ian. She is obviously trying her luck again!

The happy one

Offline suffolkmark

Sorry couldn't do a link off my phone.

Yes you've got the correct one. I did a review at the time. Police didnt seem really interested!

Offline madeinwales56

Her profile looks as shonky as they come. No public photos, only a private gallery which she promotes in her profile text, hidden feedback and only £80 an hour. The no photos makes her a no go for most people. Mind you, there will be some poor bastard that falls for her old blarney despite your warning.

Offline suffolkmark

I am sure you are right, unfortunately.

Before they hid the ratings there must have been 8 or 9 feedback only complaining of being robbed and her postive feedbacks that she accumalated quickly were from buying things and cam.

Neal69

Yup she is the one who used to be in Clacton.

I did a neg review on here of her but I am unable to link it.

Thankfully did not get robbed though.

Offline masseyferguson

Really, somebody should book her then 3 or 4 of us turn up and and give her and "boyfriend" Ian a bit of their own medicine !!

essexboy1

JustJezebel nice girl and talented but a heroin addict.  :bomb:

Offline socks

JustJezebel nice girl and talented but a heroin addict.  :bomb:
and you made another random quote about JJ on the thread where someone was asking about girls in BSE area. What's this all about essexboy1, don't tease us

Offline madeinwales56

and you made another random quote about JJ on the thread where someone was asking about girls in BSE area. What's this all about essexboy1, don't tease us

Seems that Essexboy knows a little more than he is letting on given his contributions.

essexboy1

Offline socks

madeinwales56 - Indeed.  :cool:
Don't fuck us about mate. Either share or don't even mention it.

essexboy1

I put this comment in the wrong forum DOH !

essexboy1

Offline socks

Very much an idiot  :dash:
and will remain so in my eyes til you explain your comment about JJ. No idea if she likes a touch of the H but of no real interest to anyone here, What we care about is does she provide a good service and on the strength of my experience I'd say so