Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Massage Rooms  (Read 11603 times)

Offline shaved_guy

Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried this site and do you get a happy ending?   They say they don but 9 times out of 10 most of these sites are making sure they stay on the right side of the law.

Any advice would be appreciated.  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline HipsterNoBeard

Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried this site and do you get a happy ending?   They say they don but 9 times out of 10 most of these sites are making sure they stay on the right side of the law.

Any advice would be appreciated.  :D

External Link/Members Only

Did a Google search on reviews for this place and found a lot of (most likely fake) positive feedback. This might actually suggest its a legitimate business but I might TOFFT later this week. If anyone beats me to it, please report back here!!

Offline Outcallguy

I had a massage from them. A good one at that. But no extras were ever hinted at.
The whole massage was boxers on.

Even got the girls personal number at the end saying id book her again. But when i texted her asking about other services i was turned down.

So a good company for a porfessional massage but probably thats all.

Offline HipsterNoBeard

I had a massage from them. A good one at that. But no extras were ever hinted at.

Even got the girls personal number at the end saying id book her again. But when i texted her asking about other services i was turned down.

Thanks Outcall guy! You saved me £50 taking one for the team. I'll buy you a beer sometime :-)

Offline sonyvaio

if you do a google search for body to body massage then massage rooms quite often comes up as a paid advert (for that term) - so yes I would imagine that should give you a clue

also I have used them a few times in the past - it is relatively professional (you get a proper massage) but yes some of the girls do provide extra services - i think its down to how you broach the subject

p.s outcallguy - was completely undraped everytime i've used them

peterperfect

Keeping your boxers on is never a good way to encourage extras.  :thumbsdown:

And I deliberately keep mine on if I'm not happy with the girl I'm allocated (rare).

Offline downloader69

if you do a google search for body to body massage then massage rooms quite often comes up as a paid advert (for that term) - so yes I would imagine that should give you a clue

also I have used them a few times in the past - it is relatively professional (you get a proper massage) but yes some of the girls do provide extra services - i think its down to how you broach the subject

Do you know which of the girls have done extras in the past? From my experience they tell you to keep boxers on, so how to you manage to get undraped?

Offline Outcallguy

Maybe i was told to keep my boxers on because she was dissapointed with me :scare:

Mark Andrews

Based on your experience, do you think you would hire them again?

Offline Outcallguy

Yeah.but to be fair the best Thai massage it Thai harmony on goodge street.
But for a home massage they were really good.

Offline swlondonguy

I have used them many times myself and have also been completely undraped every time apart from a towel. I must say I am intrigued by your comment saying "some of the girls do provide extra services". I have never managed to get anything extra, apart from one lady who is not there any more who gave me extra teasing but only through the towel ! :dash:
Mind you, I have only directly asked for extra services a couple of times - other times I have brought the subject up in conversation to try and gauge any possibility but then not actually asked - perhaps she effectively answered no without me directly asking.
I do have a short-list of ladies who I think might be open to offering me extra but I don't think we would want to mention names here. I'd be happy to compare notes via PM though.

Offline sonyvaio

Blimey, you dragged up a post from a long time ago! Not booked them very recently, but I have never found it too tricky to get extras from the girls

Offline NoHo

Saw Moemi recently  Used towel and completely legit

nw1974

i've used twice now, not asked for extra's as they seem legit.  but swlondonguy  id like you to send me a private message with who you think might be up for extras.  cheers 

Offline Moneyd

Blimey, you dragged up a post from a long time ago! Not booked them very recently, but I have never found it too tricky to get extras from the girls

Hey mate. So you've had a cheeky hj from hen before? Anything touching been allowed like arse or breasts? I'm quite tempted to see if they'll come to my shop one night.

Offline Jonestown

i've used twice now, not asked for extra's as they seem legit.  but swlondonguy  id like you to send me a private message with who you think might be up for extras.  cheers

Why, so you can sack them ?

Alas, although you joined today, you don't have enough posts under your belt to be able to send or receive PM's.

nw1974

Lol no not sack them. Just came across this post about the company mentioned and wondered if any of them do provide extras as ive used a few times and the girls i had i couldnt imagine them giving extras. But who knows.

Offline swlondonguy

Hi. I tried to send you a PM but got;
"User 'nw1974' can not receive personal messages."

ldn448

Hi. I tried to send you a PM but got;
"User 'nw1974' can not receive personal messages."

An you share your notes with me too?