Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Ruby bait and switch ?  (Read 896 times)

Offline stanleyjohn

External Link/Members Only

Every time I see a dark haired 20-something I suspect Ruby, thoughts ??

Offline Mansell

Your probably right, map is exactly the same area. Thanks for the spot.

Offline stanleyjohn

I know this has been asked before  but how do you find their location without a postcode ?

Looking4fun

when i'm using my mobile i click on the map button & it gives you the postcode they've registered which always seems to be ne4 when i check

Barry Shipton

Well spotted - dead cert I'd say, NE4 postcode, dark hair, 23, no feedback but private gallery and direct chat to make her money from mugs. Same writing style and type of name - all screams another Ruby1993 fake!

walking dead

She is such a pain in the ass

Offline johnny34

Well spotted - dead cert I'd say, NE4 postcode, dark hair, 23, no feedback but private gallery and direct chat to make her money from mugs. Same writing style and type of name - all screams another Ruby1993 fake!

+1 totally agree. Profiles usually have PG, webcam & direct chat services.

Offline Mansell

I know this has been asked before  but how do you find their location without a postcode ?

Or when on Adultwork, it's in the options box at the very bottom centre. Click on down arrow and highlight show are she lives. Often brings up interesting results  :D Doesn't show postcode that i have seen.

nufc84

Who was/is Ruby1993? Any real pics?

Offline stanleyjohn

She is a scammer who has lots of profiles with fake pics, use the search facility and you wiil see.

Barry Shipton

Who was/is Ruby1993? Any real pics?
The background on Ruby 1993 and her many bogus identities is on the puntingwiki here: External Link/Members Only