Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soni  (Read 5152 times)

Offline basquebrumie

Hi all, long time lurker.

Having seen the reviews for Soni I thought I would give her a go.

Communication was really good and shed quickly text me her address. Had seen other girls in the building so easy to find. When I first walked in I was a bit worried as she did seem that friendly and a bit off putting. Had a quick shower and then we got onto to massage. She soon warmed up and was friendly but not too chatty. Was a good massage but not quite enough teasing as I like. Turned over and she soon got to stroking my cock, really nice technique and she was happy to give me arsehole a nice finger as I played with her lovely tits. Cummed and then she gave me a quick massage.

Paid 60 quid and would be happy to see her again. I wonder if she lets you get away with mored if you a regular? Anyone know?

Dodo

Yea, Soni is happy to give you lot more when you get to know her.....RO, OWO on the cards but not full sex.
Post a link for the benefit of others!!

Comes in mouth

Dodo

That will be the Soni he is on about.......plenty more posts on Soni in the FBSM thread

Offline UK_T

I have always thought about trying out a massage and she sounds good...

The fact you have mentioned that OWO is on the cards has really got my attention now.

Where is she located? Is it like a palour or private apartment and what should I expect as I would want a happy ending at the very least.

:hi:

Offline basquebrumie

Hi,

Sorry. I did not post a link as she has been mentioned a fair bit before. Obviously i need to work on my reviewing technique!

Does she charge more for RO and OWO. That sounds great.

Dodo

Please bear in mind the RO and OWO are a private experience and something that I did not plan it just happened so no extra charge. It followed a reverse massage session that presumably did the trick for her as hers did for me. ;)

Offline Stapler

I have always thought about trying out a massage and she sounds good...

The fact you have mentioned that OWO is on the cards has really got my attention now.

Where is she located? Is it like a palour or private apartment and what should I expect as I would want a happy ending at the very least.

:hi:

Soni is located in the familiar and preferred haunt opposite the Mailbox. She, as all the other FBSM girls, operates from a clean, safe modern apartment with shower facilities.

I can guarantee that you will get at least a handjob - maybe more!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sempiternal

I got a question ( im also a total newb to FBSM and i havent tried punting yet... :P)

so here goes,, after reading Soni's advert it says at the end this is strictly not a sexual service: but yet theres all these reviews stating hand relief and even owo and EVEN body 2 body?

ive noticed this sort of statement is in just about all the adverts i have come across...

so being new to the scene is this somat they have to put for legal or professional reasons?

just want to say sorry im not hijacking the thread this question is still aimed at Soni who has just gone into my new HL

Thanks guys

NEWTOTHEPLACE

I got a question ( im also a total newb to FBSM and i havent tried punting yet... :P)

so here goes,, after reading Soni's advert it says at the end this is strictly not a sexual service: but yet theres all these reviews stating hand relief and even owo and EVEN body 2 body?

ive noticed this sort of statement is in just about all the adverts i have come across...

so being new to the scene is this somat they have to put for legal or professional reasons?

just want to say sorry im not hijacking the thread this question is still aimed at Soni who has just gone into my new HL

Thanks guys

Correct my Friend.

Offline basquebrumie

Hey, so I visited Soni again last week and can confirm nothing is off the table.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Hey, so I visited Soni again last week and can confirm nothing is off the table.

Hi bb.  Could you be a bit more specific about what you mean by "nothing".  I'm fairly sure you don't mean she was up for BB ATM, but I'm equally sure we all have our own interpretation of what you're implying.

I'd be much happier if you could save me from my imagination.

Offline Stapler

I would say from experience that Soni is offering everything but and up to FS.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Boy wonder

Great wench with a nice attitude. Didn't want to push it too much. When we started she said no to a lot of services but when we got near the end she did offer a fondle and grope and a nice wank to finish me off.

Dodo

Agree with Stapler....she does love a reverse massage and you can give her a good licking if she likes you  :P

Offline basquebrumie

Nice tasting pussy to be fair.