Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone recomend a "Squirter"  (Read 5971 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Hi guys,

Go easy on me, it's my first post on here, but not a newby at punting, been at it for about 40+ years. So yes I’m “Old and Bold” as they say, Hehehee

Can anyone recommend a lovely lady from the north east who provides 'incalls' in the area, with the following traits:

Nationality: English,   Age: 28-55

At least 8/10/12, huge fan of eyes, nice hands, boobs, and legs,...aren't we all, I hear you say!!!

Style: GFE/PSE mix, particularly 'OWO' and must me a ‘Squirter’, I know it doesn’t always happen but its my thing at the minute, but when it does these girls have such fantastic orgasms,

Seen a few girls who have advertised as squirters but hadn’t a clue what it meant.

Thanks in advance!

:D :D :D
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ProfessorYaffle

These 3 girls all advertise squirting and they're all on my hot list but I haven't seen any of them:

Fanny Price
External Link/Members Only

GillyNorthEast

Rosina

Offline Gothic D

I can definitely recommend Gilly northeast.She gushes like no other woman I have met.
Fanny Price is my next hour long punt if I can get hers and mine availability to match.

How about:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or:

Neither advertise themselves as squirters but they both do so on occasions.

walking dead

I really felt gilly just Pissed on my hand!!!
I was fingering her for about 10 seconds ! :vomit:

Maybe I am being harsh

Offline Gothic D

Maybe I am being harsh
It doesn't take long for her but it's not piss it tastes nothing like piss and it's got a slightly thicker consistency.
I take it you were not overly impressed with her?
Each to there own and all that,I thought she was great but just a little clockwatchy,but she does it craftily which I discovered on my last visit.

Online johnny34

Maybe I am being harsh

10 seconds.....you must have the magic touch  :D

walking dead

It doesn't take long for her but it's not piss it tastes nothing like piss and it's got a slightly thicker consistency.
I take it you were not overly impressed with her?
Each to there own and all that,I thought she was great but just a little clockwatchy,but she does it craftily which I discovered on my last visit.

She's just not my type mate . I expected someone different from the pictures

Offline Sar-Major

Ah ha!!! I was beginning to think no one was going to make a comment, on this subject.   :drinks:

Well I did make an appointment with Fanny Price, last month, arrived on time and sat in the local pub for 40 minutes waiting for her reply to my texts and phone message, for the full address. Even a “Sorry got Company” or similar, would have been nice.   :scare:

I didn’t realise Rosina squirted, Mmm one to try.   :dance:
I think I’ve seen Gilly, early last year, but wasn’t keen on the house!!!  :(
I have managed to squirt MissyD, and she gushed, but lives too far from me. Shame, Shame, Shame.   :wackogirl:
Never had the pleasure of Maria of Diamonds…….YET!!!   :dance:

Had a punt with Catherine of Amour last night, will write a review shortly when I have a few minutes.   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Gothic D

So would you say Fanny price is very unreliable and would you have another go at seeing her?
I know communicating is not her strongest point as replies from her can take days.I am beginning to think twice about trying to book her now.

Offline mr mischief

Maybe I am being harsh

I thought the same about fanny price & there was definitely a stale piss smell on the bed, the house isn't all that clean either , I certainly wouldn't go back

Offline Gothic D

I thought the same about fanny price & there was definitely a stale piss smell on the bed, the house isn't all that clean either , I certainly wouldn't go back

But was Fanny clean and fresh and was her fanny likewise?Definitely having second thoughts now.

Offline mr mischief

But was Fanny clean and fresh and was her fanny likewise?Definitely having second thoughts now.

I'm quite sure she was fairly clean and fresh, I didn't go down on her so can't comment on her fanny, it was the stale piss smell on the bed and the not so clean house that really put me off.  I was fairly convinced by the piss smell that she was trying to pass off piss as squirt.

Offline jamiedean64

I will be interested to see the Sar-Majors review of Catherine at Amour. Hope its a positive because she does look my type, and if she squirts as well that would be a real bonus.

JaD

Offline Sar-Major

Well, personally I would say Fanny was unreliable, NO Comms. after 40 minutes of waiting in the pub, HA!!! “Fekin says it ALL” really!!   :dash:

Mind you the landlord was chatty and served a good pint of real ale.  :drinks:

With the other comments on here about stale piss, and un-clean house, I wont be trying again, plus from where I live it was a fair old hike. Could have had a good old punt with one of my regulars, and went home “De-Stressed” instead of bloody frustrated.   :angry:

Offline Sar-Major

PS  My review, on Catherine is half done, for those interested.    :dash:   :drinks:   :thumbsdown:   :hi:

Offline davidgood

I have never met Fanny Price in the North East but have seen her several times in London now.

I have never had a problem with coms or reliability and have enjoyed our meetings.

She is definitely a gusher or squirter so we put a towel on the bed before we start our session.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Gothic D

I have never met Fanny Price in the North East but have seen her several times in London now.

I have never had a problem with coms or reliability and have enjoyed our meetings.

She is definitely a gusher or squirter so we put a towel on the bed before we start our session.

Regards,

davidgood
I am still waiting now for a reply from her,she read the email yesterday at 16:00 and still nothing.I have waited 2 days in the past for a reply from her.
As you said you saw her in London when she was on tour.She would have to be on the ball then to get as many punters through the door as possible to make it pay.
From my experience with her comms and what I have heard from SM I don't think I will bother.Someone else can have my money.
It's a shame because I really would like to meet with her as she appears to be just my type.

Offline Sar-Major

Got to agree with Gothic, she would have to be like a sausage machine (excuse the pun)   :wackogirl:    down in London to make it pay.

After her expenses, she’d have to be banging them like a belt fed Basooka to make her cash.   :wacko:

I shall not be trying her again, as much as I’m into squirters n gushers.    :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Offline stanleyjohn

No but I always dubious of a profile that old that so little feedback, only 2 reviews- and there are issues with both of them and they are from 2013.

Online jarrovian

I remember when she first joined aw with that photo and thought "I could fancy a piece of that", but decided to wait for some decent feedback. Still waiting

Offline Sar-Major

Having read the review on Mistresslips by themademan2, and read her AW profile.    ;)  :yahoo: 

I decided to have a bit of that as she has in her "LIKES" box.............Female Ejaculation......... :drinks:.....So we shall see what happens when I meet her tonight.  :wackogirl:

:hi:   :hi:

Offline Addicted65

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption

Offline Sar-Major

Mmm She's on my "Must DO" list, I hadn't seen anywhere that she "Squirted" tho???   :wackogirl:

themademan2

Having read the review on Mistresslips by themademan2, and read her AW profile.    ;)  :yahoo: 

I decided to have a bit of that as she has in her "LIKES" box.............Female Ejaculation......... :drinks:.....So we shall see what happens when I meet her tonight.  :wackogirl:

How did your session go??

Offline Sar-Major

Good Morning themademan2, thanks for asking.     :)

It was good, really enjoyed it.    :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Busy compiling my review at the mo, probably post it tomorrow.   :drinks:

:hi:    :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

themademan2

Anyone seen Dirty Dione before?

Read review links next to post. I've left her a review too

Offline Sar-Major

tmm2 Cheers for that, I’ve read both yours, and Prof Yaff’s reviews on her, and they are very encouraging, to say the least.  :dance:

I’m well impressed at the “Wetness” you both described/encountered, being a lover of the Squirt/Gush/Female Ejaculation.   ;)  ;)

I’m thinking a visit to see her is most “Definitely” on the cards. Anyone been to see her since her move to Chester-Le-Street/Beamish? I had an appointment to see her a while ago at Hebburn, but she cancelled when I was literally 2 minutes from the place, and its put me off a tad.   :scare:  :scare:

Plus I've noticed on AW there are a lot of girls have moved to and working from that area now!!!! C-L-S/Beamish/No Place, is it a communal WG’s place? Plus from where I live it’s a fekin fair old hike. As much as I like parties, they are a bit of a one off/rare situation of a few girls working in the same place. Like you tmm2, I’m NOT keen on girls regularly all banging away in the same place as it gets the neighbours asking awkward questions, and then the law, could be involved.   :scare:   :scare: