Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: khloe (colindale)  (Read 5798 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A late review considering the first time I seen her. But she has been reviewed a lot.

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
OWO
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour (seen her a few times)  :thumbsup:

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good and she pick up her calls

Location: Ground floor flat, bedroom (small and clean) bathroom good and well stocked.
Free parking on side roads (but some permit zone out side)  Tube = Colindate less than 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes (and have done)

Pictures: Don't show a lot (may be for a reason) but she is a very good looking girl IMO

The girl: Long dark hair, size 8, 5.8, age late 20's

Plus + No clock watching, very good service. Can pace and change the action :thumbsup:   Mostly works Monday to Friday and only sees a limited amount of punters per day (limits burn out)

No real negatives from any of my punts with her. 

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

Yes already looking to see her agin in March - she is very sexy and stunning in real life - actually better than the pictures

west8

actually better than the pictures

Agreed. One of the very few AW girls who looks better than her pictures. Always makes me wonder which other girls I might be missing out on because of poor gallery pics.  :(

44Remington

Agreed. One of the very few AW girls who looks better than her pictures. Always makes me wonder which other girls I might be missing out on because of poor gallery pics.  :(

Seen her a few times now, the excuse she gave me for the dreadful pictures was that she was having severe issues earlier in her career with a really crazy client and her profile kept getting deleted as a result. Her current one is something like her fourth or fifth profile and she didn't expect it to be up for more than a few days before she lost it again, so she didn't bother with getting decent pictures for it.

But yeah, she really does look fantastic. She is easily in my top five in terms of looks and enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 06:58:21 am by 44Remington »

Offline PumpAction

If you liked Natalie then this one is great and in your neck of the woods.

west8

Fuck me, I don't believe it. Jazmine (girl above) was my second punt last night.

Three hours Friday, four hours last night. She's leaving London this morning. :(

If you've met her, you probably know why I went back ... ;)

Offline PumpAction

Fuck me, I don't believe it. Jazmine (girl above) was my second punt last night.

Three hours Friday, four hours last night. She's leaving London this morning. :(

If you've met her, you probably know why I went back ... ;)

I saw her in Harrow 2 weeks ago. Kensington is hard for me to get to or I definitely would have returned by now. One of my best ever punts and her pics don't do her justice.

Is she coming back?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 07:06:52 am by PumpAction »

west8

I saw her in Harrow 2 weeks ago. Kensington is hard for me to get to or I definitely would have returned by now. One of my best ever punts and her pics don't do her justice.

Is she coming back?

Agreed 100%

I seriously cannot believe we've both been 'hiding' her all this time! I've known her for a while and (fluff alert on) she is a 50/50 in my opinion. She beats not only every other AW girl I have met to date, but almost any girl I have ever met in real life.

That body ...

She actually lives and studies here in the UK as you might already know, which is why she's only an occasional WG. As of last night she has no immediate plans to return, but she promised to contact me before she does so I'm first in the queue (again).

Jazmine should come with a serious EAS alert.

Offline PumpAction

Agreed 100%

I seriously cannot believe we've both been 'hiding' her all this time! I've known her for a while and (fluff alert on) she is a 50/50 in my opinion. She beats not only every other AW girl I have met to date, but almost any girl I have ever met in real life.

That body ...

She actually lives and studies here in the UK as you might already know, which is why she's only an occasional WG. As of last night she has no immediate plans to return, but she promised to contact me before she does so I'm first in the queue (again).

Jazmine should come with a serious EAS alert.

I saw her two nights in row before she went back to Kensington. I never thought i'd be susceptible to EAS but i'd empty my bank account and start selling all my shit if she lived close to me.

west8

I saw her two nights in row before she went back to Kensington. I never thought i'd be susceptible to EAS but i'd empty my bank account and start selling all my shit if she lived close to me.

I feel the same way. There is no 'up' from this one. Fuck knows how she isn't married to a billionaire already. :rose:

Offline The_Don

Gents, how about a bit of blond  :unknown:

I wonder if she looks better in real life  :cool:

44Remington

Offline The_Don

Who is that?

She been in my hot list to long, I do have a thing for the Spanish  :rose:

44Remington

She been in my hot list to long, I do have a thing for the Spanish  :rose:

Do you have a link? I may have to check her out.

44Remington

Offline droplet

How did u manage to find it so quickly?

BeesKnees

Shit, missed a trick with Jazmin/Jessica! Is she defo not coming back to London? Coincidentally, I added her to my HL recently too.

How did u manage to find it so quickly?

My guess was search London only, filter word Spanish.

44Remington

Shit, missed a trick with Jazmin/Jessica! Is she defo not coming back to London? Coincidentally, I added her to my HL recently too.

My guess was search London only, filter word Spanish.

Nah that didn't return anything, I just searched by new and with a restricted age criteria. Thanks for tipping me off about her, if she is still around in a couple of months I'll give her a visit.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:40:22 pm by 44Remington »

Offline The_Don

Update:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < inactive due to the Randomness on A/W

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
OWO
Hot-dogging
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good and she pick up her calls

Location: Ground floor flat, bedroom (small and clean) bathroom good and well stocked.
Free parking on side roads (permit zones near the flat 2 - 3 pm)
Tube = Colindate less than 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures:
Are fair and she is a very good looking girl IMO

Plus + Great attitude and service.

I will add:

I've punted khloe several times this year. My 2 punts were very good, hence the update.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:01:02 pm by The_Don »

Offline Nagilum

She is one of the best. Really has everything you want, looks, personality, technique, doesn't rush you and good conversation.

I must go visit her for a third time ;)

Offline hendrix

Obviously highly rated, but sadly too vanilla for me.

brolin_76

I saw her this week it was 2nd time. first time was very positive but this time more like neutral borderline positive. I may do review later. may be a no return for me.  :(

Offline bestbefore

I saw her this week it was 2nd time. first time was very positive but this time more like neutral borderline positive. I may do review later. may be a no return for me.  :(

Please do a review. If service levels change for a well-reviewed girl, it is really helpful to read a new review.

Offline Cuntminion

Would be interesting to read if you do

I don't have an axe to grind but I knocked it on the head in the end I don't feel I ever had a bad enough time to drop a neutral but I definitely had enough singular instances that just made me a bit mythed and said I've had enough

Would be interesting to hear your views

ramrodronnie

Update:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < inactive due to the Randomness on A/W

Services:

FK
DFK
Kissing
OWO
Hot-dogging
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Pictures:

I will add:

I've punted khloe several times this year. My 2 punts were very good, hence the update.

Thanks for the update The_Don. I value both you're opinion, and Nagilum's opinion of Khloe very much. You are both very thorough in your Reviews about her. Khloe is for sure one of the girls that I must definitely see this year. Thanks again The_Don.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Would be interesting to read if you do

I don't have an axe to grind but I knocked it on the head in the end I don't feel I ever had a bad enough time to drop a neutral but I definitely had enough singular instances that just made me a bit mythed and said I've had enough

Would be interesting to hear your views

I grow suspicious of that, 3/4 of your reviews are based on Khloe where you have described her as "Amazing" and admit being fluffy in your last one.  It seems you have an agenda here.

If service is dropping or there has been an instance where you are "a bit mythed" kindly post a review so we can read it, otherwise you come across as a punter who has been spurned by his favourite.  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

Please post a review, it is the ethos of this site that should inspire you.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

I grow suspicious of that, 3/4 of your reviews are based on Khloe where you have described her as "Amazing" and admit being fluffy in your last one.  It seems you have an agenda here.

If service is dropping or there has been an instance where you are "a bit mythed" kindly post a review so we can read it, otherwise you come across as a punter who has been spurned by his favourite.  :thumbsup:

+1 Nagilum

Offline Cuntminion

Your so far off the mark here

Im not posting a retrospective neg or neutral because as said not one booking amounted to such it was lots of little things that added up to me saying fuck it and deciding I'm done

I'm easy going but on the last meet taking a text during reverse oral was beyond the pale for me

No one has been spurned here son I made the decision I was done if you don't see that as something you could do yourself that's your issue  :unknown:

As for any reviews I posted they are accurate and reflect the meets of the time , it is what it is

Offline Nagilum

Im not posting a retrospective neg or neutral because as said not one booking amounted to such it was lots of little things that added up to me saying fuck it and deciding I'm done

No one has been spurned here son I made the decision I was done if you don't see that as something you could do yourself that's your issue  :unknown:

So you would rather remain silent and let punters walk into something they may find equally off putting.  What is it that put you off?

On your second statement, what has this got to so with anything? Deflecting it by trying to add in a derogatory remark such as "son" is not going to detract from the fact, you praised a girl, found something and now we should just guess what it may be.

Review or not, if you are going to make such a statement you should back it up.

ramrodronnie

So you would rather remain silent and let punters walk into something they may find equally off putting.  What is it that put you off?

On your second statement, what has this got to so with anything? Deflecting it by trying to add in a derogatory remark such as "son" is not going to detract from the fact, you praised a girl, found something and now we should just guess what it may be.

+1  Nagilum

Offline Cuntminion

For your benefit and not because I want to repeat to run down a wg I have been quite clear before on this

Got to add a caveat to your praise Lewisham

I found regularity bred contempt and my last punt with khloe in December I pretty much decided shortly after I was done and moving on

I would say she is a good wg but maybe for every now and then not regular

Personality good, looks good and services good and to her benefit not a clock watcher

But

The phone never stops buzzing/bleeping silent don't exist, more than too many requests to switch booking by an hour to fit someone else in

The above I could tolerate but three sticking points

1. Left it to last minute a couple times to confirm a booking placed weeks prior
I would rather have a no than have someone hedge bets

2. I don't know the reason but one punt was oral day ,  :unknown: no I don't know either but it meant next to no sex bar oral in an hour
If there is a legit reason fair enough but none given made me feel shitty like I was doing something wrong

3. Final straw receiving and responding to a text during reverse oral on last meet again made me feel shitty

None of these things individually warranted a neg for me but what it did do is turn me into a 2-3 time a month regular to not being bothered no more

As said she is good but I would say don't get to familiar and if your a newbie move around a bit don't stay in one spot

James999

taking a text during reverse oral was beyond the pale for me

Sounds like you need to brush up on your technique  :sarcastic:

Offline Nagilum

For your benefit and not because I want to repeat to run down a wg I have been quite clear before on this

Now that my friend is useful, thank you  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Sounds like you need to brush up on your technique  :sarcastic:

:lol:

I like to think she was texting someone to tell them how good it was

ramrodronnie

If what comaminion says is in fact true. It does tend to draw a shadow of potential doubt as to an on going good service from Khloe. I really do hope that she doesn't make a habit of texting during a punt, if indeed that is what she was doing.

vw

If what comaminion says is in fact true. It does tend to draw a shadow of potential doubt as to an on going good service from Khloe. I really do hope that she doesn't make a habit of texting during a punt, if indeed that is what she was doing.
Why would he lie ?  :hi:

Sounds like complacency, always rotate and review the others they know they have to maintain the levels if they know you are spending elsewhere.

Had the best punt with a regular after she realised I had more AW feedback than her since out last meet !
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:31:25 pm by vw »

ramrodronnie

Why would he lie ?  :hi:

Sounds like complacency, always rotate and review the others they know they have to maintain the levels if they know you are spending elsewhere.

Had the best punt with a regular after she realised I had more AW feedback than her since out last meet !

I retract what I said to comaminion. I didn't mean to suggest that he is lying. And yes VW it does make sense to rotate.

Offline Horneylee

Thank Don for the update.

Definitely one of need to arrange to meet.  :hi:

Update:

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
OWO
Hot-dogging
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Pictures:

I will add:

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Has Jazmine resurfaced elsewhere yet or has she left the UK?

Offline tantric talents

Sorry guys I'm beginning to lose the thread of this thread!
Who was Nathalie? :unknown:

Online collector

Sorry guys I'm beginning to lose the thread of this thread!
Who was Nathalie? :unknown:
I think they are referring to Naughty Natt, Kinky Nathalie was her old name.

Online collector

Has Jazmine resurfaced elsewhere yet or has she left the UK?
I'm interested too. I was about to call her last year when she was in Elstree/Borehamwood. Missed her  :dash: