Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie A. (Glasgow)  (Read 1603 times)

15 review(s) for Sophie A. (9 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

stuart_gla

Sophie A.
External Link/Members Only

Rates: £60 hh, £100 hour.

Called at 11am in the morning, booking arranged for 2.30-3.30 in the afternoon.  Booked on AW, and sent a confirmation txt, "OK honey" reply.  Got a txt form her just after 2, saying was I still coming at 2.30, I reply yes.  Called when near the flat at 2.30, told "10 mins hun", oh dear.  Kept waiting, didn't actually get in till ten to 3, so 20 mins wandering about.  Still got my hour booking, though.  The flat is south-side, in the Shawlands area.  Modern block of flats, nice and clean.  Bedroom had shower en-suite, but not much selection of shower gels (just "Dove"), given clean towel.

Sophie answered the door in a short black night-dress, barefoot too. It's her in the AW pics, they are recent photo's, and what you see is what you get. Romanian, quite tall, gorgeous long black hair, piercing through the upper lip, and at the belly button.  Minimal tattooing, thankfully.  She is a very fit, slim, young 20s something, with a really amazing body.  I'll be wanking for weeks over her PG pics on my phone.

Having read her reviews on here, I was not sure what to expect, but things turned out OK for me on the day.  YYMV. Personality wise, she is a bit quiet and shy, not too talkative. Some may see this as cold or frosty, but with me she was polite enough. Defo not one to give the completely outstanding GFE you would get from Paula, for example. After paying her, she got undressed straight away and lay on the bed, watching me undress, certainly no attempt at DFK or a warm-up snog or anything.

Hopped on the bed beside her, and spun her on her tummy, and tickled her bum and legs. Really, the most amazing cute round arse I've ever seen.  Rimmed her a bit, nice and clean.  As I say, YMMV, but I think the reason this punt turned out good was because I asked her for a bit of foot play to start.  Don't think it's something she gets often, as she found it quite amusing and seemed to enjoy it.  Really seemed to brighten up, with her initiating ticking of my cock and balls, bit of a foot job,  wiggling and rubbing her toes in my face.  Really big feet, not wide but long, and her 2nd toes are longer than the big toes, much like the lovely Miss Summers.

After a while, she asked if I wanted a condom.  Managed maybe three thrusts doggy before cuming inside this slim 20s hottie.  More foot play, tickling her bum and sucking her firm titties for a while, then ready for round 2 (thanks to Lloyds pharmacy).  Started with doggy on the bed, then got her to move to the edge of the bed while I stood up behind her, got in really deep, amazing view, she was reaching underneath to rub my balls (and check condom is still on, smart girl). Asked her to go on top, she was happy to swap position again, good stuff. This is the best part of the punt for me, as she really went for it cowgirl, bouncing up and down, grinding away for ages, making me grab her tits, with both of us covered in sweat, very energetic and enthusiastic effort on her part, really fantastic shag.  Typing this up now, I realise there was no oral (BJ or me going down on her).  Didn't miss it at the time, but can't comment on her technique there or CIM/facial stated services.

Lay for a while, showered, she apologised for leaving me outside before the booking.  She chatted to Sergei on the phone as I was getting dried. Got a euro peck peck on both cheeks when leaving, and she walked me to the door still naked. Nice marketing strategy, makes sure the last thing I remember is her cute arse swinging away up the hallway.

Offline tazman1002001

Ok ok the cute feet sold it to me......lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

stuart_gla

Ok ok the cute feet sold it to me......lol

Yes, she does have really nice feet!  Spent two half hour bookings admiring them, not ticklish either and seems to quite enjoy it, lovely long legs too.  Have fun!