Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE girls and interpretation of the word BAREBACK  (Read 1058 times)

Offline sweetcheeks

When I read their likes list, a lot of them have ticked bareback, this begs the question, what it means to you and I, I don't think it means the same to them. I'm sure they think it means topless. By the way I'm not trying to defend them, as bareback is not for me.

Thoughts please.

JazzMan

I've always thought it's because they're fake profiles and they want you to buy the Private Galleries or are Bait & Switch.
There're genuine EE's out there who don't say Bareback.
They all know what bareback, cim, owo ect means.
They don't just turn up at Central Station like Padding Bear(back).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 10:25:24 pm by JazzMan »

Offline johnny34

To me it means unprotected sex but to some of them i think it means OWO.

DG

When I read their likes list, a lot of them have ticked bareback, this begs the question, what it means to you and I, I don't think it means the same to them. I'm sure they think it means topless. By the way I'm not trying to defend them, as bareback is not for me.

Thoughts please.
i was in florida last December and decided to check out the local punting scene. liked the look of one girl but she offered bareback. when i declined she said she meant OWO. i wasn't buying it so saw a slim girl who swallowed my load.

JV547845

If you're looking at cheaper EE girls then they'll almost certainly charge extra for bareback anyway. If they assume bareback=OWO then the communications will be shit so unless you're very lucky you'd have to assume they're good for nothing more than a pump and dump.  I wouldn't make a booking so it could be traced to my profile but I just think there're plenty of VFM WGs to choose from that you know 100% are clean, why risk it over some faked, old or photoshopped pictures or a potential bait and switch etc.?   Even if you're fine with taking the risk, them ticking bareback thinking it's OWO just gives me bad vibes about how good the punt would be anyway.