Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Best Ex - a.k.a. Lianx - New Barnet  (Read 4773 times)

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lian had started to build a few good reviews here on UKP then suddenly her profile disappeared from AW.  Fortunately I had visited her before and had saved her phone number and when my reg went back home to Hungary I gave her a ring and she was still working, but AW had deleted her profile.  Her previous profile was:

External Link/Members Only

which should bring up her other UKP reviews (including mine - but as she has a new AW profile I thought it best to start a new review rather than add to my previous one - I hope that this is allowed?).

Having read another review where the reviewer requested that Lian wear a dress with no knickers I texted her and asked for the same.  This was a couple of days before the meet and I couldn't get the image out of my head the next day on an evening out to the theatre and found it hard to concentrate (yes, I was quite literally losing the plot).  Fortunately Lian didn't disappoint and looked absolutely stunning when she opened the door to her private flat in heels and a red dress. 

As mentioned before in previous reviews Lian likes to have a chat before getting down to the business in had, but the difference between her and many other girls is that the chat is completely off the clock and your time doesn't start until the action starts in the bedroom (and of course the added excitement for me is that I knew throughout the chat that she was going commando).  So after a quick shower and after her two cute cats were ejected from the bedroom we got down to business.

Lian's profile is accurate and now has a face picture on it. I think that another punter advised her strongly to do this, although she still wants to protect her identity so the dark glasses add a little mystery and anonymity, but it gives you a good idea of her good looks.  She seems to have lost her other pictures with the old profile, but you can see her sexy slim body in the second picture of her in the blue catsuit (I think that what it is called - not too good on ladies fashion!).

As has previously been mentioned, although of Russian heritage (and now it seems from her profile, Albanian too!) she speaks perfect English with a sexy Russian accent.  Russians have a bit of a reputation of being dark and smouldering; although Lian is dark, she has a great sense of humour and the most lovely smile.

Once the action had started and Lian had set the hour timer on her phone (her rate was £100 for the hour) I enjoyed removing the dress slowly whilst we indulged in FK and mutual fondling. Lian does allow fingers and gets very wet. With RO and fingering of her G-spot she does climax, but she doesn't pretend, so no fake moaning, and it might take longer than some girls (who are probably pretending), might not happen every visit, and once she has cum she becomes very sensitive and doesn't seem to like too much attention to her clit. 

Her OWO hits the spot and she's not one of those girls who goes to the end of the bed where you can't touch her as she delivers it.  We had sex with her on top and then doggy - which according to her previous profile is her favourite position, and she certainly seemed to be enjoying it.  After I shot my load, as I am a one pop man, we lay back and cuddled and chatted until the timer went off. At the end Lian didn't hustle me out of the flat and we carried on our chat, which inevitably tended to focus on Lian's part on her problems with her profile on AW, but despite these moans she is a fun girl with a twinkle in her eye.

I drove and had no problem parking very close to her flat, and I think that her other threads (under the name Lianx as noted above) have given walking times from the local train stations. 

I'm not great on ages, but I think that the stated age of 26 is about right and her lovely breasts are about B cup as per profile.  I have quite vanilla tastes, but I can confirm that FK, OWO, RO and fingering are all allowed (and it appears, enjoyed), although I haven't explored the full range of her likes list.  As I said, this isn't the first time I have visited her (another review said that she can be addictive), but she continues to give a great GFE, and like other good girls possibly improves after the first visit as she gets to know what buttons to push and what turns you on. Sorry, but can't think of any negatives.

password02

Will hope to see her soon - thanks for the link - Had a great time in her flat in Barnet - her pussy was also very nice - The cat i mean as well as her own !!!

Thanks for the review

password02

She is a 15 ins drive away - sent her a AW email at 8.30 - arranging a session in the afternoon

johnnyboy61

PW - If you mean Sunday afternoon I don't think that you will have any joy as I've not managed to book her on a Sunday - day off I think.  You may be in luck though.

Siadwel

Thanks, guys. Hot-Listed. Don't mind a drive to Barnet.

password02

PW - If you mean Sunday afternoon I don't think that you will have any joy as I've not managed to book her on a Sunday - day off I think.  You may be in luck though.

Yes you are correct - have already booked for next few days

johnnyboy61

Noticed she's now posted her phone number up on her profile.

west8

Looking forward to seeing Lian this week. Interesting to see the revised nationality on her profile.

I hope there is no truth to that old joke about Albanian women:

Q: What do you call a pretty girl in Albania?
A: A tourist.

;)

UberX

So Lian is actually a Albanian origin girl? In my experience I have found that Mediterranean pussy's are very much tight with extra feeling. :blush: :kiss:

johnnyboy61

Did a search today using the new nationality facility on AW and Lian is apparently the only Albanian listed in the UK! The irony is that there are probably plenty of pimped Albanian girls working in London, however, when I went to Lian's the TV news was on and showed headlines in Cyrillic text, and Albanians use Latin text, therefore she is probably not Albanian at all, more likely to be Russian (which she sounds and previously claimed to be).  Whatever nationality she is, it really makes no difference as she continues to give the same great service with the added bonus that the action is the only thing on the clock - showers and small talk (before and after) are not included in your time.  To my mind this shows good business acumen and encourages return business - that and the fact that she is so damn pretty. Make sure that you mention that you have seen her on AW as elsewhere she is listed at £20 p/h more than the £100p/h she advertises there.

Online lewishamguy

Did a search today using the new nationality facility on AW and Lian is apparently the only Albanian listed in the UK! The irony is that there are probably plenty of pimped Albanian girls working in London,  at £20 p/h more than the £100p/h she advertises there.....

Out of interest did you ask her about this Albanian identity?

;)

west8

Just to set minds at rest: Lian is not Albanian.  :rose:

johnnyboy61

As above, she is not Albanian and I think that it is something to do with AW. She says that a punter came in speaking a few words of Albanian and she didn't have a clue what he was on about. I think with the trouble that she has had with her profile recently on AW she is just resigned to the Albanian label rather than risk losing her profile again. Anyway, Albanian, Russian or Martian, she has enough reviews on here to know what your getting (well perhaps Martian is pushing the boundaries too far, though in my early days of blind punting from the newspaper small ads I do wonder if I might have inadvertently slept with one or two!).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:20:19 am by johnnyboy61 »

Offline LEOJONTY

What is the nearest public transport. How far :lol:

Offline Herges Adventures

What is the nearest public transport. How far :lol:

Click on the 6 linked reviews noted at the top of the page - at least one of them has an extensive discussion re access to her place

UberX

I thought johnyboy is her Albanian boyfriend/pimp? :D :lol:

Offline The_Don

johnnyboy61

Watch out, cos we Albanians have a lot of connections you know! Seriously though, have to admit I've gone a bit fluffy, so although you're well wide of the mark uber, probably best for me to shut up about her now, point taken. :thumbsup:

UberX

Watch out, cos we Albanians have a lot of connections you know! Seriously though, have to admit I've gone a bit fluffy, so although you're well wide of the mark uber, probably best for me to shut up about her now, point taken. :thumbsup:

My friend may be it was my thought but I see Lian looks good why don't you take a chance to be her boyfriend you never know you can win jackpot. :D :kiss:

johnnyboy61

Yes, well she is my girlfriend! - but like all the other punters that see her, only for the time that I pay her.

UberX

Yes, well she is my girlfriend! - but like all the other punters that see her, only for the time that I pay her.

Bless bless..johnyboy best of luck. Now I'm feeling shy to have sex with her mainly because if you watch me :rose: :D

johnnyboy61

Oh don't let me put you off - more of the 50% for me.

west8

Bless bless..johnyboy best of luck. Now I'm feeling shy to have sex with her mainly because if you watch me :rose: :D

Your 30 second thrusts before ejaculating don't strictly qualify as 'sex'!  :P

UberX

Your 30 second thrusts before ejaculating don't strictly qualify as 'sex'!  :P

No my friend you are wrong I cum quickly in first round but no way in 30 seconds at least 3-4minutes. But no problem for me as I can cum easily cum 2-3 times in one hour depending on pussy. :P :D

west8

I can cum easily cum 2-3 times in one hour depending on pussy. :P :D

Wish I could!  :(

Offline The_Don

Wish I could!  :(

Well I popped 3 times with in the hour. 

But saying that some times I can and can't pop with the same W/G over differnent visits   :blush:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:40:49 pm by The_Don »

Offline tazz

I think a lot of Russian women want to hide their nationality due to the ongoing situation with Ukraine and increasing hostile relations with the west. Lots pretend to be Lithuanian or Latvian.