Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT CANADIAN  (Read 2222 times)

Offline nike

wow, she looks really hot and a 151 rating on AW but nothing on here. Come on guys someone must have seen her, epill the beans.
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

stuart_gla

Mixed reviews on here, as you've probably seen now.

Use the AW userid in the search bar, BTW.

Offline seeker

I've reviewed her ...
I wouldn't go back  :thumbsdown:
Those pictures are years old ...
Don't touch that ,don't do that  blah blah blah  :unknown:

Handheld

I'd save your pennies mate. She's attractive enough, but not as hot as the photoshopping would have you believe. Mostly it was the prima dona attitude I got - like she was doing me a favour to take my money. Lacklustre BJ as well.

Offline Happyjose

wow, she looks really hot and a 151 rating on AW but nothing on here. Come on guys someone must have seen her, epill the beans.
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How do you know she hasn't been reviewed on here, did you even try to look her up? Always search using the AW ID number.

I saw her and I wouldn't go back. She's EE, lacklustre service, over sensitive tits and pussy (a common tactic she uses). Nice enough eye candy, and her professional pics must draw in the punters.

If you're into a disinterested session from a trophy shag then go for it.

Offline nike

How do you know she hasn't been reviewed on here, did you even try to look her up? Always search using the AW ID number.

I saw her and I wouldn't go back. She's EE, lacklustre service, over sensitive tits and pussy (a common tactic she uses). Nice enough eye candy, and her professional pics must draw in the punters.

If you're into a disinterested session from a trophy shag then go for it.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'M still a relative newbie to the site and haven't mastered all the techniques yet. Thanks for the pointers though. I will take ur advice and give this one a miss.

Offline Matrix

Pumped her a couple of years ago. We got on great, good owo and lots of good technique as far as fucking goes, but I can totally imagine her being stuck up and fussy with some folk. She is cute and a good fuck (or was). Must be a good few years older than 28 and she was cheaper back then but she did look like her photo's (other than the freckles). It's telling though that I've never been back. She also has a bit of a fucked up half Canadian half Italian accent.

Offline Matrix

Oh, you'll perhaps have read about the awful tattoo's...

rab773

Been there,twice ,yeah she is a bit of an ice maiden,1st visit not so good(she let me know she was the boss) but we got on well. 2nd visit much more friendly and accommodating and am amazing time had
i don't think there is much photoshopping going on as in the flesh i thought she looked better she is absolutely stunning. The critics on here probably didn't treat her right? I would go back in a shot

Offline Happyjose

Been there,twice ,yeah she is a bit of an ice maiden,1st visit not so good(she let me know she was the boss) but we got on well. 2nd visit much more friendly and accommodating and am amazing time had
i don't think there is much photoshopping going on as in the flesh i thought she looked better she is absolutely stunning. The critics on here probably didn't treat her right? I would go back in a shot

There's the lesson gentlemen - treat her well

Offline Matrix

By the sounds of it, She's either went downhill or is very picky. At £160, there should be no question about service and attitude.

Offline Happyjose

Or maybe you're a tout. If your default position is to assume it's the punters fault for piss poor service you're on the wrong site - this one is for punters, you should try one of the quieter, more prossie friendly ones.

Offline Matrix

He's probably just a bit fluffy. It does sound like her MO.

Offline seeker

Tried her once ...won't be going back
At those prices it should be a good punt .
Other wise she can fuck right off.
Rab  ,I must have missed your review of her ...
Or are you her  :wackogirl:

stuart_gla

Currently advertising as 28, I felt she was a wee bit older than me, so that puts her at least mid 30s and up.

She is good looking, was pleasant to me (well, I did pay £160 to suck her toes) and I enjoyed my time with her, but probably wouldn't go back again.  Bit pricey compared to the others in my hot list just now.  Plus reviewers have said about the don't do this don't do that routine (adjust your likes list then!).

rab773

:manhater:Haha lmfao and pmslf as they say on all these google machines as will ferrel would say. Done nearly 50 reviews on aw and found this site recently which i have not posted a review on yet unfortunately. Had 26 women before settling down with the wife and then started aw picking after losing her. Then on here a comment like above makes me laugh as you sit behind your pc imagining yourself as a stud but all you've ever done is paid for it? Yeah she might have domianeered me but i took the punt enjoyed itand yes treated her with respect

in not her maw

Offline Happyjose

:manhater:Haha lmfao and pmslf as they say on all these google machines as will ferrel would say. Done nearly 50 reviews on aw and found this site recently which i have not posted a review on yet unfortunately. Had 26 women before settling down with the wife and then started aw picking after losing her. Then on here a comment like above makes me laugh as you sit behind your pc imagining yourself as a stud but all you've ever done is paid for it? Yeah she might have domianeered me but i took the punt enjoyed itand yes treated her with respect

in not her maw

Not quite sure what this pile of drivel means - have you tried typing with your other foot?

Anyway, tick tock....
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:57:39 pm by Happyjose »

Handheld

in not her maw
Wow - such a stud. I wish I could just be you  :rose:

Offline seeker

Rab 773
Is that your age Rab  :unknown:
Thank for your life story  :sarcastic:
Very interesting  :dash:

Firebird

Tjkooker

Who the fucks will ferrel? Is it a new transsexual prossie?  :D