Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_tanya  (Read 9835 times)

Offline muffherwell91

1. Genuine positive feedback/reviews of WG's are useful.

2. Genuine negative feedback/reviews of WG's are useful.

The above goes for any site or location where a punter is in a position to read/view and AW would come under that category.
I’ve fixed that for you.  ;)

Drillakilla

I’ve fixed that for you.  ;)

I think he may have abandoned the the site, due to lack of interest of us punters, in giving feedback on AW!

RandyF

Hi everyone.

I wanted to clarify that I don't have multiple profiles all over Glasgow as someone pointed out, I only have one. I had another one ages ago but AW set it to "distribute content" only as I hadn't provided ID.

Just to let you all know - I've updated my blog with a little apology and a clearer booking process. On the day only appointments seem to make so much more sense at the moment (to me anyway, any opinions/ideas welcome).

:drinks:

Your personal 'issues' all sorted out then Tanya? Feeling better?

Your not just back here cos you've nae money, and when on those rare occasions you actually did manage to get in a position to whore - your phone was getting dusty?

There's only so many times you can come in and 'start again' sweetheart.

I'd probably still visit you, but I'd just be packing some substantial Plan B's & C's   :)

Drillakilla

I'm not a plan B or C man myself, normally a quick wank rids me of the desire to see another prossie, with the build up of excitement I normally end up spunking on the ceiling!!

The more let downs I get the less I want to punt in the future, especially as there are little to No girls that when I see their pics go 'wow' I want to fuck that. To give Tanya her due, her arse pics are fucking stupendous, they are as good as she is elusive :D

Handheld

Fluffies, or people that have been seriously let down :D

Can you imagine the queue out the door and the street?

Handheld

Hi everyone.

Just to let you all know - I've updated my blog with a little apology and a clearer booking process. On the day only appointments seem to make so much more sense at the moment (to me anyway, any opinions/ideas welcome).

:drinks:

I don't think it was the booking process that was at fault my dear, but best of luck patching your reputation  :thumbsdown:

Offline valdishere

Oh dear times must be getting a little difficult. Guess that's what can happen when the. fluffies tout them as being Glasgow's Best and then they start to get a little too busy and swept up all the punter interest and finally start to fail on maintaining services and bookings.....reputation fails.
Early last year she was touted as No1 girl visiting Glasgow from her Edinburgh base.
Visited her myself based on reviews and she was good punt especially BJ with great figure and arse but no way a 10/10 for me

See she's now back in Glasgow again with

Special Offers
From time to time I like to offer little discounts as a way of saying thanks ;) discounts apply to new as well as regular clients :)

Current offers:-

1 hour - £100
30 mins - £60

* This is the last weekend I'll be offering my very popular overnight offer for only £500. That's right, a whole night of pleasure with me for less than half the usual price! Hurry up and book as this offer is hugely popular and very limited xxx

Please note this must be booked in advance x

Don't all rush now its is 1st April

GlasgowTanya

Let's all calm down with the conspiracy theories here guys. :coolgirl: I've not had the chance to work yet so no idea what the situation will be. Just thought it best to take note of feedback from here and do something about it before I return.... isn't that what it's all about?

RandyF

Let's all calm down with the conspiracy theories here guys. :coolgirl: I've not had the chance to work yet so no idea what the situation will be. Just thought it best to take note of feedback from here and do something about it before I return.... isn't that what it's all about?

Tanya doll. Ask for some help if your struggling so much with the Adultwork whoring basics.  Only thing less 'complicated' would be street whoring.

I'm sure a girlfriend like Lilywhite & her hunky lover would be glad to help - even fluffies on here would.

You need to get a phone that works. Know how to use it. Switch it on. Bit of paper and a pencil. Be able to communicate with a sentence here and there. Easy peasey  :coolgirl:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

What's that classy ( :lol:) watermark she has on her new blog post photo. DIRTYHOT BITCHES R US.

A new group?  Tanya's own group (oh for fucks sake -it's doomed already  :D)?, some other new group?  Need to keep an eye for those classy hot bitches in heat.

Offline tazman1002001

Well I saw her this evening and she looked great, offered a great GFE service, had on the highest heels ever. :wacko: and it all went on time...... I will get a review up soon. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Well I saw her this evening and she looked great, offered a great GFE service, had on the highest heels ever. :wacko: and it all went on time...... I will get a review up soon. :thumbsup:

My positive review done -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53079.new#new
Banned by:

Offline Happy99

Tanya's bad reputation for standing people up is continuing. Wasting people's time and petrol. Its obvious its being done in a cynical way too, the 'bit of a space cadet' lame excuse that gets rolled out is just a front.

chico1000

Tanya's bad reputation for standing people up is continuing. Wasting people's time and petrol. Its obvious its being done in a cynical way too, the 'bit of a space cadet' lame excuse that gets rolled out is just a front.
Put up a thread or a review it will just get lost here.

Offline JJM

I think he may have abandoned the the site, due to lack of interest of us punters, in giving feedback on AW!

Creating multiple accounts + Trolling....now there's a surprise, identified as a pure dick before I even posted without even looking to find one!