Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_tanya  (Read 9844 times)

Drillakilla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It doesn't take a genius to work out why this girl is getting a negative. She already has a thread dedicated to her down right rude and ignorant behaviour.

Arranged a meet for tonight a few days ago, booking confirmed, then nothing but silence from Tanya today. Pissed off as I held off making plans with friends tonight due to our meet.

Oh and girls she's losing you money too, as I chose to punt tonight. Had she said no to the booking, some other girl who would have accepted and met me would have earned cash, now I've just saved myself money, which really should be in some girls purse.

Firebird

Be careful, fluffy white knights are on their way to defend her honour  :D

Drillakilla

Anyone trying to defend her needs to reconsider being in this forum.

Bottom line she stopped another girl earning and by not doing the decent thing and canceling means she totally fucked it for me to follow through with plans with my mates, which I am now gutted I missed cause of that ignoramus.

Tjkooker

Drillakilla

Not in the least surprised.

The thing that makes it worse is she spends time in this forum being all chatty and trying to join in. Rude as fuck, my advice to anyone is don't even bother trying book her, stay well away.

Tjkooker

The thing that makes it worse is she spends time in this forum being all chatty and trying to join in. Rude as fuck, my advice to anyone is don't even bother trying book her, stay well away.

There's not much point in her being here touting then going AWOL. Surely the airhead must realise negative reviews will follow???

DG

What is it about these WGs who produce such mixed reactions from punters? Been reading a lot about Tanya recently, most of which is positive, although it does look like she's got a fan club. Presumably that's because she delivers. But tonight she blows a guy out!! Makes it all the more difficult to choose a new WG; Everytime I see one that catches my eye I read something like this. No wonder I stick to a regular; less drama and guaranteed good experience.

Offline mr small

She is supposed to be doing duo's with Lilly all day today  :unknown:

Drillakilla

There's not much point in her being here touting then going AWOL. Surely the airhead must realise negative reviews will follow???

She should be banned for touting. It was very subtle but it was still touting, trying to be all pally with the guys on a thread about her shitty behaviour.

DG

She is supposed to be doing duo's with Lilly all day today  :unknown:

When I read that the other night I was certain it was BS. Prick teasing the fan club.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
It was supposed to happen, unfortunately there wasn't going to be enough hours for me to be in Glasgow as I would have had to leave at 10pm to get back to Edinburgh for the morning.

Drillakilla

When I read that the other night I was certain it was BS. Prick teasing the fan club.

Agreed mate. I don't think anyone on here is stupid enough to defend the cow after the shit she pulled, for the umpteenth time.

Drillakilla

It was supposed to happen, unfortunately there wasn't going to be enough hours for me to be in Glasgow as I would have had to leave at 10pm to get back to Edinburgh for the morning.

So the cunt decided to blow off my booking several nights ago, yet still refused to tell me. Well done for grassing the bitch Lilly.

And fuck off with your touting

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
What? I said I would have to leave not Tanya?

DG

DK, I'm not quite sure, so you're not going to book Tanya then? :scare:

Drillakilla

Tanya had a booking but was scheming to get more cash with a duo with you. Open your eyes, it's fucking rude what she done. Her behavior makes her a cunt. Simple.

DG

You've missed the point Lily. If you arranged a duo with Tanya the other night, why didn't she let DK know the booking was off?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Tanya had a booking but was scheming to get more cash with a duo with you. Open your eyes, it's fucking rude what she done. Her behavior makes her a cunt. Simple.

I'm not defending anyone I'm merely saying it was supposed to go ahead?  :unknown: No idea what happened on Tanya's part, but I do know why I'm not in Glasgow, which is the only thing I was explaining.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
You've missed the point Lily. If you arranged a duo with Tanya the other night, why didn't she let DK know the booking was off?

There were no duo bookings arranged! Someone said that it was BS that we were supposed to be working together. That was planned for today.
I have no idea about Tanya's bookings, I only know that I was supposed to be in Glasgow today but in the end I couldn't go?

Drillakilla

I'm not defending anyone I'm merely saying it was supposed to go ahead?  :unknown: No idea what happened on Tanya's part, but I do know why I'm not in Glasgow, which is the only thing I was explaining.

What happened was she was a fuckwit ignorant cow.

DG

There were no duo bookings arranged! Someone said that it was BS that we were supposed to be working together. That was planned for today.
I have no idea about Tanya's bookings, I only know that I was supposed to be in Glasgow today but in the end I couldn't go?

It was me who thought it was BS. I read that thread the other night as it developed and if you had already planned it, the flirting could only be seen as touting. If it wasn't planned then you used this forum to organise it. Fact remains whenever you arranged it, DK lost out on a booking because he wasn't told she had made other arrangements.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
What other arrangements? I'm totally confused. If he had a booking it was nothing to do with potential duos unless he booked one? DK I'm assuming this wasn't a duo?

Drillakilla

What other arrangements? I'm totally confused. If he had a booking it was nothing to do with potential duos unless he booked one? DK I'm assuming this wasn't a duo?

I had a booking with the cow. Then you both started touting to drum up business. Of course it wasn't a duo cause the bitch clearly just ditched me when she thought she could make more money with you.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I don't think I'm explaining this properly- I have no idea what Tanya has been doing today- she is not with me and we did not do duos. I cancelled on her today because I had to be in Edinburgh.
I was going over to Glasgow to see my own clients, and I assume she was going to do the same- duos were supposed to be 'on offer' but not taking over solo bookings? The long and short of what I'm saying is- we planned to work in the same place and if we got a duo we'd do it- not cancel other bookings for duos.
Again, I have no idea why your booking didn't happen, so please don't make out that I'm someway responsible.

DG

Let's make it simple;

DK books Tanya for Friday night
Lily and Tanya organise a duo for Friday night
Tanya doesn't tell DK his booking is off

Not that hard to understand.

bensonhedges20

She flatshared with sexxy crystal or sexxy alliyah (cant recall exact nickname) last time i checked on her glasgow visits. If you cant get through you could try her to see if shes delayed for whatever reason or unavailable.

As for others. Have a plan B. If no ones picking up or responding by text to confirm the booking then go and See someone else.

If you have been given the address then a negative is deserved as you have been fucked about.

No excuse Not to cancel If you know for sure Your unavailable.

Lastly@Lily i thought sharing a flat and two independant girls working from the same flat simultaenously was classed as brothel like And illegal? In one of your responses you mentioned this.

bensonhedges20

The long and short of what I'm saying is- we planned to work in the same place and if we got a duo we'd do it- not cancel other bookings for duos.

Tjkooker

Your a right investigative one fagbreath. So much knowledge of the Glasgow scene but so little  actual input.

Handheld

I really doubt it this time.

I've had a booking with her before, and the service was good. Then she stood me up twice, with no explanation or apology. She's a waste of space, and her shitty attitude to punters is well known now.

And what the fuck Lily? You're damaging your own business by associating and defending her.  By constantly jumping in and making excuses for her, your encouraging folk to give her second or third chance. It reflects just as much on you and your judgement when she pulls a flakey fit.

RandyF

She fucked you over too, didn't she Lily  :lol:  Don't feel bad girlfriend - happens to the best of us  :rose:

Get her some treatment/therapy, they dish all that shite out free to damaged goods whores.  How could she ever cope with real life, a real job in this state....disnae even bare thinking about ken?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:39:45 am by RandyF »

Offline JJM

Again you see these complaints and various others but more often than not, the girl in question is not left feedback at all.

Why is this, the fear of a shitty comment back like I got from that Romanian chancer

Johndouglas

Maybe she's had some sort of nervous breakdown?  :bomb:

Drillakilla

Again you see these complaints and various others but more often than not, the girl in question is not left feedback at all.

Why is this, the fear of a shitty comment back like I got from that Romanian chancer

Are you trying to say I haven't left her feedback?

bensonhedges20

She probably got an overnight appointment instead so switched her phone off. Just seen profile and she has an overnight special on

For a girl who is flakey, she has little to no disputes.

When booking students you always get good time keeping or terrible. Shes in the second category
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:57:16 pm by bensonhedges20 »

Offline JJM

I'm saying you quite often see reviews on here of the NEGATIVE nature, however on Adultworks, all that appears are POSITIVES.

Often seems the negative aspect does not reach the AW site, and yes when I looked at the link to Tanyas page, all I seen was comments singing her praises, unless it takes a while to be approved on AW

Drillakilla

I'm saying you quite often see reviews on here of the NEGATIVE nature, however on Adultworks, all that appears are POSITIVES.

Often seems the negative aspect does not reach the AW site, and yes when I looked at the link to Tanyas page, all I seen was comments singing her praises, unless it takes a while to be approved on AW

So you're taking exception to me not putting feedback on AW and only here?

Offline JJM

Not exception as you put it, just making an observation in general and asking a question as to why there would appear to be a reluctance to leave negative feedback on AW.

I have asked this already in another situation where again someone has had a bad experience very keen to tell all on here but again nothing on AW.

So keep it simple, is there any reason you haven't left feedback?

As it stand the girl looks a saint as do many others.

The feedback is great on here however and valuable to many bit not everyone knows about this site, I've known of AW for a long time but only came across this site fairly recently

Drillakilla

So keep it simple, is there any reason you haven't left feedback?

No. Simple enough?

Tjkooker

I never leave feedback on AW JJM. You got an issue with that?

Tjkooker

She probably got an overnight appointment instead so switched her phone off. Just seen profile and she has an overnight special on

For a girl who is flakey, she has little to no disputes.

When booking students you always get good time keeping or terrible. Shes in the second category

Useless input cheers fagbreath

Offline hungguy1982

I had an outcall booking with Tanya a few years ago, Autumn 2011 I think (on her old profile) and she let me down on the day, but did let me know by text and suggested she might be able to make it the day after, but only at the same time (3pm) which I couldn't do... I got the impression she ditched my  booking for a night out and would be too hungover to work at lunchtime the next day.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:29:05 pm by hungguy1982 »

Offline elitistuser

I booked her before too couple of months ago , she got several profiles on AW. Anyway she stood me up too, making some shady excuse.I actually booked a hotel in city centre just to see her and when the time came she didn't pick up . Rang her phone numoerous times with no explanation before or after.

Totally agree with other negative comments about this Tanya girls, waste of time. waste of space. 

Offline JJM

To both who seem to have an issue....no I don't have an issue with whatever you do with regards to anything including feedback.

Merely curious in general as to why when assuming using Aw for punts

As I said only found this site fairly recently, lurked for a bit and found it useful for reviews of course, and it highlighted that the positive feedback on Aw is often not a true reflection.

Held off joining as there seemed to be a fair bit of bickering and people with a general attitude coupled with extreme paranoia.

However buckled and joined the site as felt needed to add a negative when had a real shit experience, I was under the impression couldn't leave a negative as the skank in question never confirmed the booking, however it was pointed out that could still leave feedback only, which I did and it was met with a shitty comment from said skank, so based on my experience obviously I'm beginning to wonder if the reason a lot of the Aw reviews are glowing when you can read otherwise on here is down to fear

My take would be if you feel you really got a shit service or fucked over, surely it's got to be good to point that out on the site where people and selecting their punts

So again no I don't have issues just curious , Tj is there any reason why you don't?

And drilla killa do you not intend to leave your experience on Aw as you seem fairly disgruntled about it all.

Offline JJM

Be useful for others who might not use the site that for example sin de cat has a boyfriend kicking about and a whiffy minge, again with Denise one guy replied saying he had been thinking of seeing her, if he wasn't on this forum then guess he probably would have.

For the sale of a couple of clicks and a brief line on AW I'm surprised more don't do it if was shite

Tjkooker

My reason. Aw is a farce, the reviews are useless because of the idiots leaving them. How many times do people come on here leaving fluffy aw style reviews for skanks n mingers. We have right to reply here not on AW. Look at Stu_gla's first batch of reviews as example. (Not that they were all skanks!)However he now appears to have learnt and chooses his punts far more carefully and realises the value of proper reviews. His most recent for Gabriella was accurate, believable and actually made me want to fuck her again. Although without the weird foot thing he does   :lol:
Other reason, I rarely stray down the route of new profiles. So my risk is considerably lower and any feedback I left would be pretty mundane run of the mill positive that just gets lost in all the other useless fluffy and mundane reviews.

stuart_gla

Look at Stu_gla's first batch of reviews as example.

Yeah, looking back now they were quite fluffy.  Upwards and onwards though!

Drillakilla

To both who seem to have an issue....no I don't have an issue with whatever you do with regards to anything including feedback.

And drilla killa do you not intend to leave your experience on Aw as you seem fairly disgruntled about it all.

If you don't have an issue then why keep plugging away. Do you work in marketing as you seem desperate for people to feedback constantly. Here's some feedback for you, you're becoming a pest pursuing the same issue over and over.

I don't leave reviews on aw as it has never crossed my mind. Until I found this site I hadn't even thought about reviewing or reading reviews on prossies. I leave them here because I found this site searching for an old regular. I had no fucking idea people left reviews. So since the members were kind enough to reply to me and show me how to do a more comprehensive search I felt I should give something back rather than just taking.

This forum is a community, aw is just a site I use to wank to and book the odd prossie, big difference.

Does that satisfy your curiosity or are you going to keep repeating the same theme of questioning?

Givememilf

The reviews here are useful and it's only right we post our own to pay it forward.  I have quite particular tastes which don't sit well with everyone,  bit I am very open about that.  So if I fuck some larger bird in her fifties,  I'm not gonna say she's a for everyone.  But anyone who likes that sort of thing,  may find my reviews useful.  I like shagging normal lassies too btw.  As for AW,  I figured out withing days of using that site that the reviews are utterly useless.  Seemed every man who had a bad time got screamed at for saying so by the We,  and the rest all had too good a time.  How many times have we read,  "please take care of her guys,  she's one in a million"?  Load of pish!

Offline Alexix

Speaking about Tanya...

I did not meet the Tanya mentioned by you but I would recommend the other Tanya in Glasgow: Gorgeous Tanya.
I admit she is not exactly my type of girl but she offered me a good service, IMO.

I met her last year and I still have her link saved in my file but it does not work anymore, I do not know where she is now. Did she change her name or profile?

Offline rogue5

Speaking about Tanya...

I did not meet the Tanya mentioned by you but I would recommend the other Tanya in Glasgow: Gorgeous Tanya.
I admit she is not exactly my type of girl but she offered me a good service, IMO.

I met her last year and I still have her link saved in my file but it does not work anymore, I do not know where she is now. Did she change her name or profile?

External Link/Members Only

Is this her? I saw her years ago, pretty sure it was Tanya back then too.