Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_tanya  (Read 9842 times)

Offline Alexix

External Link/Members Only

Is this her? I saw her years ago, pretty sure it was Tanya back then too.

You mean TaraFoxxx... I am not sure that she is the same girl.

I met Gorgeous Tanya just once and about 6 months ago, I am not very good in remembering faces but I am pretty sure that the girl was slimmer than TaraFoxxx.

In any case I would like to see also the famous Naughty Tanya, I've never met her. At the moment she remains my plan B because she has mixed reviews here

bawbag

People saying ban tanya from posring then pander to lilly ha

Handheld

People saying ban tanya from posring then pander to lilly ha

I don't think Lily comes out of this looking great either. She really shat the bed hooking up with that Tanya

Offline JJM

My reason. Aw is a farce, the reviews are useless because of the idiots leaving them. How many times do people come on here leaving fluffy aw style reviews for skanks n mingers. We have right to reply here not on AW. Look at Stu_gla's first batch of reviews as example. (Not that they were all skanks!)However he now appears to have learnt and chooses his punts far more carefully and realises the value of proper reviews. His most recent for Gabriella was accurate, believable and actually made me want to fuck her again. Although without the weird foot thing he does   :lol:
Other reason, I rarely stray down the route of new profiles. So my risk is considerably lower and any feedback I left would be pretty mundane run of the mill positive that just gets lost in all the other useless fluffy and mundane reviews.

Exactly, by reading some of the reviews on this site it makes it a bigger farce, thought that all the more reason to try and address the balance, why should a AW profile have 100% positive and fluffy rating when it's not.

Offline JJM

If you don't have an issue then why keep plugging away. Do you work in marketing as you seem desperate for people to feedback constantly. Here's some feedback for you, you're becoming a pest pursuing the same issue over and over.

I don't leave reviews on aw as it has never crossed my mind. Until I found this site I hadn't even thought about reviewing or reading reviews on prossies. I leave them here because I found this site searching for an old regular. I had no fucking idea people left reviews. So since the members were kind enough to reply to me and show me how to do a more comprehensive search I felt I should give something back rather than just taking.

This forum is a community, aw is just a site I use to wank to and book the odd prossie, big difference.

Does that satisfy your curiosity or are you going to keep repeating the same theme of questioning?

Marketing....what for shit prossies to get shit reviews on the site they get picked up from.....don't think I'd get much job offers there.

And as for giving and taking.....well sounds like this prossie has taken you for a ride (not literally), so why not go the extra mile and give her something back.

I'm desperate fuck all, merely of the opinion if you pick a prossie from AW, get a shite service or fucked about, given there is a simple and brief feedback system, it's a good idea to use.

That's not me telling you to do it or anyone else....hey it's a community here apparently

Drillakilla

Marketing....what for shit prossies to get shit reviews on the site they get picked up from.....don't think I'd get much job offers there.

And as for giving and taking.....well sounds like this prossie has taken you for a ride (not literally), so why not go the extra mile and give her something back.

I'm desperate fuck all, merely of the opinion if you pick a prossie from AW, get a shite service or fucked about, given there is a simple and brief feedback system, it's a good idea to use.

That's not me telling you to do it or anyone else....hey it's a community here apparently

Sooooo pushing your agenda of aw feedback again. What a fucking pest you are. You seem to take comfort in me being fucked over, makes you a bit of a cunt, but I think that comes through in your posts anyway.

Offline JJM

Sooooo pushing your agenda of aw feedback again. What a fucking pest you are. You seem to take comfort in me being fucked over, makes you a bit of a cunt, but I think that comes through in your posts anyway.

It's not an agenda, merely an observation, and like I said I got fucked over and thought I couldn't leave feeback but thanks to the decent folk on here they advised could still leave a comment which I did.

You've got it wrong, I'll be honest, I haven't even fully read your issues but it's clear your pissed off, thought you might take pleasure in marking a girls glowing fluffy report if you genuinely got a raw deal

So I'm a cunt, takes one to know one as they say.

Drillakilla

It's not an agenda, merely an observation, and like I said I got fucked over and thought I couldn't leave feeback but thanks to the decent folk on here they advised could still leave a comment which I did.

You've got it wrong, I'll be honest, I haven't even fully read your issues but it's clear your pissed off, thought you might take pleasure in marking a girls glowing fluffy report if you genuinely got a raw deal

So I'm a cunt, takes one to know one as they say.

An observation would be pointing it out once, an agenda would be continually pursuing it on this thread over and over and others, boring the shit out of everyone with it.

Really no one is interested in your agenda, have you not sussed that by the lack of support for it, you're a lone voice when it comes to it.

You're right they do say it takes one to one, they also say there's an exception to every rule!

Offline JJM

An observation would be pointing it out once, an agenda would be continually pursuing it on this thread over and over and others, boring the shit out of everyone with it.

Really no one is interested in your agenda, have you not sussed that by the lack of support for it, you're a lone voice when it comes to it.

You're right they do say it takes one to one, they also say there's an exception to every rule!

I remember why I never joined this forum until wanted to voice a shitty experience, kept seeing too many cunts pop up with argumentative pish....quick look at your posts and I remember you were actually one of them cunts.

Take a look at yourself you nutsack!

Some posts you seem to have half a brain but most you seem to be a couple sarnies short of a picnic or have a general understanding problem, but hey I'm not one to openly judge on that usually....but your an exception to this rule.

Drillakilla

I remember why I never joined this forum until wanted to voice a shitty experience, kept seeing too many cunts pop up with argumentative pish....quick look at your posts and I remember you were actually one of them cunts.

Take a look at yourself you nutsack!

Some posts you seem to have half a brain but most you seem to be a couple sarnies short of a picnic or have a general understanding problem, but hey I'm not one to openly judge on that usually....but your an exception to this rule.

Welcome to the nuthouse, you're doing a fantastic job of arguing, mr hypocrite.

I'm flattered you have went through my posts, if not a little disturbed at your stalker like behavior. Maybe you can show me where my issues in understanding problems are since you're so keen to feedback

RandyF

Your placing a huge amount of importance on AW feedback JJM!

I stopped leaving it years ago. I wouldn't have went around leaving negative AW feedback for every bad punt I'd had, no way.  Your shooting yourself in the foot. Bit selfish of course, but that's how it works. Looking after no1 and all that. 

Whether it's 5 positive feedbacks, or 500 - all that tells me is the whore exists (or once did!).

Offline auldie63

AW feedback is well known to be a load of crap and the only stuff which seems to get displayed is the fluffy reports. Personally never leave any, and look on here mainly for truth about the little darlings.

Offline JJM

Welcome to the nuthouse, you're doing a fantastic job of arguing, mr hypocrite.

I'm flattered you have went through my posts, if not a little disturbed at your stalker like behavior. Maybe you can show me where my issues in understanding problems are since you're so keen to feedback

Not quite, it took me all of what a nano second to flag up you like a good bit of conflict and seem to be up yourself taking morale high ground.

Understanding, when you came back with ...you saying I never left her feedback....

Wake up, you link her like all to AW, of course you left her feedback on here, fucking never hear the end of it, seems over dramatic and I'm sure if I did stalk you that would resonate even more.

I don't give a fuck if you or anyone in your gang agree or think I'm a cunt, fucking group forum cleek mentality, like I said, that's the reason I initially thought fuck joining this place, spoiled by a few select!

Offline JJM

Your placing a huge amount of importance on AW feedback JJM!

I stopped leaving it years ago. I wouldn't have went around leaving negative AW feedback for every bad punt I'd had, no way.  Your shooting yourself in the foot. Bit selfish of course, but that's how it works. Looking after no1 and all that. 

Whether it's 5 positive feedbacks, or 500 - all that tells me is the whore exists (or once did!).

How do you work that out, so your the first one to admit your scared to shoot yourself in the foot as you put it.

What's the big deal, if a WG is that shit or a scammer, then only takes a few blows and they will have to piss off the site and start again or hide feedback which will put people off.

Don't really see why it's shooting yourself in the foot, if she is that shite your hardly likely to sign up for a return visit

Offline JJM

AW feedback is well known to be a load of crap and the only stuff which seems to get displayed is the fluffy reports. Personally never leave any, and look on here mainly for truth about the little darlings.

That's a new take on it, yes it's a load of fluffy crap but more due to the fact that looking from the outside in, that some wont leave NEGATIVE  feedback for whatever reason, fear of being shot in the foot by some.

Can't say only fluffy is displayed though, the Romanian skank was left a shitty comment by one punter and one  by me, they were both displayed till she eventually hid her feedback

Offline Matrix

I think you should put all that effort into getting laid. It sounds like you need it.

Aw feedback= fucking worthless in my and just about everybody else's opinion, by the sounds of it.

Drillakilla

I think you should put all that effort into getting laid. It sounds like you need it.

Aw feedback= fucking worthless in my and just about everybody else's opinion, by the sounds of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever heard of the phrase stop digging? Maybe if this site has such a CLIQUE mentality it's not the one for you. I hear AW is quite good for friendly banter and chumminess!

Tjkooker

JJM your doing yourself no favours. It's posted all over this site, nobody respects or values AW feedback over here. Your insistence on fighting out a point you are so clearly wrong in is pitiful.

Offline JJM

I've got it on tap mate, believe me.

Still don't think the penny is dropping, glorified reviews are fucking worthless, don't need to be a rocket scientist to come to that conclusion, think we have established that.

However leaving factual negative reviews be it on here or AW or any other sites are of value to anyone who might be looking.

Offline JJM

Ever heard of the phrase stop digging? Maybe if this site has such a CLIQUE mentality it's not the one for you.
Digging, like you when your put in your place with your snidy shite replies claiming something, trying to undermine folk.

The 'site' as a whole I'm sure doesn't have a CLEEK mentality just the usual odd cyber cunts you come across who like the old pack mentality, wana be in my gang, Paul Francis Gadd style.

Like I said that was the reason I never registered, if you look at my joining post I believe I touched on that.

I hear AW is quite good for friendly banter and chumminess!

I wouldn't have a clue but if you hear that maybe you should take a trip over and learn the art of banter, as that differs from being a complete prick

Offline Matrix

I've got it on tap mate, believe me.

Still don't think the penny is dropping, glorified reviews are fucking worthless, don't need to be a rocket scientist to come to that conclusion, think we have established that.

However leaving factual negative reviews be it on here or AW or any other sites are of value to anyone who might be looking.
I don't. If I or anyone else had "it on tap", I wouldn't be on here going over the same point for the best part of a week. I'd be fucking!

If it is on tap, why do you see hookers?

Feel free to repeat yourself yet again...

The penny definitely hasn't dropped and it doesn't look like it's going to.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 02:56:57 pm by Matrix »

Offline JJM

JJM your doing yourself no favours. It's posted all over this site, nobody respects or values AW feedback over here. Your insistence on fighting out a point you are so clearly wrong in is pitiful.

What's pitiful is that some of you just don't get it, that a negative review on any site is of value and a negative on AW is probably better than on here, as much as you rate this site, I bet the number of members is nowhere near AW and I bet plenty don't know it exists.

If that Roma skank showed her feedback...it would show a proper negative with a reason for it, It would show my feedback only comment which echoed the other disgruntled punters experience.

Of course it's valued, the bitch was only interested in her feedback, she made that clear from the start. If it wasn't valued then there would be no reason to go into hiding with it.

I'm sure you or any other punter would think twice if it's on show.

From what I see it's not valued as people clearly are apprehensive to leave a negative for their own reasons, resulting in every WG being fucking excellent, job jobbed!

Offline auldie63

Just for clarity a CLIQUE is a group of people who tend to associate with each other to the exclusion of others, whereas a CLEEK is another name for a CLEAT which is a fitting,on boats usually, for winding lines round. Hence the expression when yur burd pits her erm thru yours that she is 'cleeking' you.

Offline JJM

I don't. If I or anyone else had "it on tap", I wouldn't be on here going over the same point for the best part of a week. I'd be fucking!

If it is on tap, why do you see hookers?

Feel free to repeat yourself yet again...

The penny definitely hasn't dropped and it doesn't look like it's going to.

Your right, its a bit OTT but don't like the attitude of a couple who seek out a conflict so fuck it...plus I'm at work usually so when get a bit of time to spare, it's no big deal.

Just because I see the odd hooker, that means fuck all, however given some of the logic on here, I half expected that.

I don't need to give any explanation to you or anyone and if I did, it wouldn't be on a public forum.

I know there are people out there who can't get a ride so visiting hookers are essential, however not for me, never has been, might come to that at some point of course

Offline Matrix

JJM. Listen, if you haven't managed to get whatever your point is across in all this time, you should have come to two conclusions.
1. The people you're trying to convince either don't get it or don't want to fucking get it.
2. You simply can't get your point across.

Offline JJM

Just for clarity a CLIQUE is a group of people who tend to associate with each other to the exclusion of others, whereas a CLEEK is another name for a CLEAT which is a fitting,on boats usually, for winding lines round. Hence the expression when yur burd pits her erm thru yours that she is 'cleeking' you.

Auldie, it was put in there just because, I did go to school so can usually get by with spelling ;)

Also worked on ships for years and never heard anyone in my time refer to a Cleat as a Cleek but not to say they cant or didn't.

A Cleek as it's spelt was a name for a 1 iron as I remember, then you had your Mashies and Niblicks

Offline JJM

JJM. Listen, if you haven't managed to get whatever your point is across in all this time, you should have come to two conclusions.
1. The people you're trying to convince either don't get it or don't want to fucking get it.

1. Fabricated positive feedback/reviews of WG's are useless.

2. Genuine negative feedback/reviews of WG's are useful.

The above goes for any site or location where a punter is in a position to read/view and AW would come under that category.

Offline JJM

Fuck just looked at your review, remember reading that one...however nothing on AW that would make Joe Punter think you might encounter that.

Can understand why you might be reluctant to leave any feedback though for fear or her calling you constantly as that sounded about as extreme as you get!

Offline Matrix

1. Fabricated positive feedback/reviews of WG's are useless.

2. Genuine negative feedback/reviews of WG's are useful.

The above goes for any site or location where a punter is in a position to read/view and AW would come under that category.
AMEN!

I don't think you'll find anyone that disagrees with that. In fact that's EXACTLY why aw feedback is worthless and why barely anybody on here uses it. 99% of the positive feedback is shite and any negatives can be blocked or a new profile can be had.

Offline JJM

AMEN!

I don't think you'll find anyone that disagrees with that. In fact that's EXACTLY why aw feedback is worthless and why barely anybody on here uses it. 99% of the positive feedback is shite and any negatives can be blocked or a new profile can be had.

They are disagreeing with part of it, I'm saying and have always said if a negative can be left it's got to be of benefit.   I initially had questioned/asked as to why punters were keen to stamp their feet on here but not on AW and it didn't go down too well.

Lets say I don't fully understand the whole AW concept and not aware of how negatives can be blocked, if a negative 'comment' can be 'blocked' them agreed it's useless.

However in my experience, I was able to leave a comment despite the WG not confirming the booking, coupled with that another punter was also able to leave a negative, so it worked in that respect.

She has now hidden her feedback, maybe not just because of the comments left but her response saying blah blah blah and my 'dic' doesn't work.....doubt anyone seeing that would think she was a decent romanian

Wasn't aware feedback comments can be hand picked if that's what your saying.

Offline Matrix

Offline JJM

Ach well, I tried.

Yes but muddied the waters in the process, she never hand picked or deleted my shitty feedback comment or the other punters negative....that is simple and factual.

You imply that's possible, it may well be, but the Romanian wasn't able to manipulate and play with the facts

Tjkooker

3. His point is absolutely POINTLESS. Tends to happen when your a cunt.

Offline Matrix

3. His point is absolutely POINTLESS. Tends to happen when your a cunt.
I forgot about that one.

I bet we'll get to hear about it again though.

Tjkooker

I notice she's showing as available again. Who's gona be first???? I'm a gluten for punishment. I might book her and see if she's up for being flung about and generally fucked senseless!!! Won't be gutted if it falls through though lol

Drillakilla

Digging, like you when your put in your place with your snidy shite replies claiming something, trying to undermine folk.

The 'site' as a whole I'm sure doesn't have a CLEEK mentality just the usual odd cyber cunts you come across who like the old pack mentality, wana be in my gang, Paul Francis Gadd style.

Like I said that was the reason I never registered, if you look at my joining post I believe I touched on that.

I wouldn't have a clue but if you hear that maybe you should take a trip over and learn the art of banter, as that differs from being a complete prick

I truely believe you have lost the plot, maybe it's having all those birds on tap using CLEEKS on those ships that's fucked your head up. Your 'arrogant, I'm better than you, I don't need to shag prossies as I can pull hunners of burds makes you look like a silly little boy and is a snidey snipe at members on here. Again I'll repeat it, maybe this site isn't for you.

Let's get this straight you fucking idiot. This thread was started by me on a review of a girl. You hijacked it, ARGUING(something you claim puts you off this site)with your pointless, worthless comments about AW. Your too fucking dumb to get it through your thick fucking head that no one is interested in that topic and any credibility you may have had has been shot to shit as your bone headed refusal to accept this.

Here's an idea, start a new thread on the topic instead of hijacking this one, that is if anyone even takes you serious enough to comment.

Also you seem to be trying to single me out, as being argumentative and confrontational but you don't even realise on this thread you look like a fucking nutter with an axe to grind and you're continually harassing anyone who replies. This is a site for grown men, not children, so either grow the fuck up or fuck off.

Drillakilla

I notice she's showing as available again. Who's gona be first???? I'm a gluten for punishment. I might book her and see if she's up for being flung about and generally fucked senseless!!! Won't be gutted if it falls through though lol

I'll pass :D

Handheld

You fucking serious? Didn't you once say she looked like Mr Ed? :scare:

Wondering now if her or Lily has asked you to say something to try repair their reputations. She offer you a freebie or something?  :wacko:

Tjkooker

I still stand by the Mr Edd comment. Also the paper bag for Lilly  :lol:

However Tanya was a good enthusiastic ride, good company and Scottish. Quite rare in Glasgow just now. Only a handful of girls I can think of offer that.  Just a pity she can't be reliable.

Do you really think after everything I've said I'd get offered a freebie anyway?

RandyF

Check her feedback.  She's fucking blokes with negative feedback, and many other randoms  :lol:

...you happen to get through to her no-credit PAYG hotline - You'll get a ride with this old mare

She disnae know what day it is, never-mind  which cock belongs to which username.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:49:19 pm by RandyF »

Handheld

Do you really think after everything I've said I'd get offered a freebie anyway?

Absolutely they would if it got them ahead. They're hookers, if they'll fuck an ugly cunt like me for a few quid, I'm sure they'll fuck you for a bit of damage limitation

Jock

Hi
What was the experience with sin de cat? Was the smell bad and was there hygiene concern. I phoned her 2 weeks ago but had to cancel. Was going to phone het next week. Never spoke to her before but just seen that she is polish from someone else.
Not many alternative girls around she seems the best pick with some other classy ish
Not sure if this would be yet another let down

Jock

Just signed up to this obviously not up using it right
Replied to the wrong thread

Drillakilla

Just signed up to this obviously not up using it right
Replied to the wrong thread

No worries Jock, welcome. Use the search bar in the top right hand site to look for girls, should do the trick.

GlasgowTanya

Hi everyone.

I wanted to clarify that I don't have multiple profiles all over Glasgow as someone pointed out, I only have one. I had another one ages ago but AW set it to "distribute content" only as I hadn't provided ID.

Just to let you all know - I've updated my blog with a little apology and a clearer booking process. On the day only appointments seem to make so much more sense at the moment (to me anyway, any opinions/ideas welcome).

:drinks:

GlasgowTanya

I still stand by the Mr Edd comment. Also the paper bag for Lilly  :lol:

However Tanya was a good enthusiastic ride, good company and Scottish. Quite rare in Glasgow just now. Only a handful of girls I can think of offer that.  Just a pity she can't be reliable.

Not a chance  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Drillakilla

TJ only fluffies get freebies  :kissgirl: lol....... I wish

Fluffies, or people that have been seriously let down :D

Drillakilla

Fluffies, or people that have been seriously let down :D

That was a hint by the way everyone, not a statement.

Hint hint Tanya :lol: